Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
i had 2 give it a 0 on both the rating and over all because the only way you can read anything and play it is if you increace the magnifaction to 150% magnifacation and i played it you cant do anything so 0
I cant read anything, the screen is to small, and this game dosent make any sense! I shoot at all the stuff, but they hurt me to much for me to win. Thi is my first 0.
worst game i've ever played
horrible, no movement no chance do move and dodge, way past the point of serious work needed.
What is this?
Absolutely unplayable ...
The guns are really underpowered and the homing rockets are absolutely nonsense. They should be able to hit the spiders too, at least.
This game is rough, rough, rough
Top ten things I saw that need drastic improvements as follows:
1) Screen is too small to notice anything in the game.
2) Guns are terribly underpowered.
3) You can't move to dodge, you just stand there. But my mech has legs?
4) Flying ships are impossible to shoot down.
5) Targets in the far back can shot at all day and not die.
6) The Introduction freezes up the window.
7) Sound effects are mediocre at best.
8) Story is flaccid as a 120 year old grandpa.
9) No power ups, upgrades, or chance to make it to the next level.
10) You obviously never test played this, before dumping here on NG.
Judging by your comment, you might as well of made the game a Rick Roll.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.