Holy crap, front page...holy crap.
To reply to some frequently occurring subjects:
1. Thank you everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback
2. Yes, this is my first real flash
3. Yes, it has no plot, substance, or depth. Hence the faceless, archetypal figures. This was absolutely intentional, and can be attributed to point #2.
4. You can try to figure out the logic of weapons and how they’re used, but in all honesty you would be wasting your time. There isn’t any.
5. The credits are a joke, not meant to be taken seriously
You can find downloadable version with full sound quality at my DeviantArt page:
This is my first real flash, or really any type of animation. I’ve done a few short shots while learning the program, but this is my first movie with any real length or narrative. In any case, it’s definitely a little rough around the edges, and any criticism is welcome.
The flash itself was mostly an excuse for me to practice a number of things, including figure drawing, narrative, animation, and of course the program itself. It seemed that some sort of fight scene would fit these needs well. Frankly I’m not trying to deliver much of a message. It’s simply a dramatic fight with no context.
As for the somewhat pointless extended credits, those were mostly padding to increase the length of the movie for the class that I made it in. Most people seemed to find them amusing, so I left them in.