Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
i agree that the guy beneath the guy under me is a nerd. Faget.XD
guy beneath this review a nerd
so wrong.... so so wrong
seriously???? did you even do your homework on star wars? the deathstar plans were not stolen until Kyle Katarn nabbed them in Dark Forces, and even then he wasn't a jedi.
This was an ok film. It'd be better if you didn't have so many flipping flaws!
1. It's Jedi, not Jedis.
2. The music was really low quality except for Duel of the Fates.
3. Where were the distinctive crosses on every Madness character? Even (i think his name is hank) has one!
4. Stormtroopers AND Battle Droids? Get real, man! The only time the two ever met (not as clones) was on Mustafar shortly before the Battle of Yavin.
5. The eyes. Sooooo unrealistic. Creepy even. Cross faces would've made it look so much better.
6. The way the planets and ships looked during the transitions was like a smeared version of an 8-Bit picture. Try getting pictures of planets used in the movies instead.
The only part which was, in my opinion, really decent was the duel. Other than that...
Next time, fix these to try and get something higher than a 3.
thats not even madness
Let the funds begin...
Detective Nwar faces off with two thieves who planned on laughing all the way to the bank.
The Grifms meets The Sweatsons
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.