Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
If you wondered about doing something, and weren't quite sure wether you should do it incase it doesn't go well, this is what you need to watch, its a guide for the beginner in the area of things that do not mix.
dude fuck all who dised you
this is the greatest flash ever the polt and blindness was great keep up the great work
that was awsome, youshould make more like rollerblades with hydrolics or something
great animation, really fluid. good ending too.
In life, some things INDEED do not mix!
Some of these pairings are a bit cliched, but you've really pegged a lot of them... quite funny! Let's run them down:
1) Wheelchairs and gymnastics... ha ha ha... oh god. Great voiceover. "Special" olympics, eh?
2) Fat people and motorbikes... "whee!" That is indeed a fat man. Puts me to shame. Love the voice...
3) Slippery slides and sand paper... ooo! ketchup! Well, it looked like ketchup, at least...
4) The Cube and idiots... heh... well, this is one of the more cliched ones. Still, good voiceoverness. I was expecting both of them to get killed by the Cube, though. ;_;
5) Skydiving and narcoleptics... Z Z Z Z... ouch.
6) Swimming pools and cement... another overdone one... but...
7) Pilots and blindness... ha ha ha ha ha... greatness. You really pulled it out to a nice length, too, with the escalator scene... heh.
8) Salt and wounds... but of course! Genius.
Great voiceover work, fairly good sketchy animation, no need for colour IMO, and good writing overall. Woulda been nice to have a few more things that don't mix included, but hey, we'll take what we can get! Funny stuff, good job!
The hunter becomes the hunted
A chicken goes to work.
Cool and Great
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.