Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This puzzle game was pretty easy to make but it not too easy to play, it may seem easy at first but trust me it gets hard. If you get stuck you can skip levels at the bottom right!!
an awsome game here very detailed and lots of color i really liked it it was amazing infact
~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
i like it the way it is
1. you should restart the level
2. when you lose you should restart the same level not go to the begining
3.you should like get lives
over all that great game
i liked it reminds me of wat my bro made ages ago fun but hard
tight shit but hard as fuk wow
Needs more features.
VERY good premise for a game, but it is lacking in a few areas.
1. A simple "Try again" button would save people the hassle of skipping through the levels to get back to the one they're trying for.
2. The controls are skippy, meaning that if you mash the buttons, you skip over squares, thus defeating the purpose of planning out your moves carefully.
3. Very lackluster. What you did put in was good, but you need to expand just a bit to make it enjoyable.
What’s inside this box? A lot of puzzles! Can you solve all 30?
Use the mouse to navigate menus and to queue and cancel robot actions.
Made for the Adventure Jam 2016!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.