Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Stuck on the wires.
You have been warned.
I am stuck on the part where you must connect the circiut with the blue wires. Howver, even though it apparently needs six wires, I have only five to work with.
Other than that, it is been great so far!
This is a fantastic puzzle. Great sense of humor, and fun to play around with. (loved the ending...)
now i finally have something to spend my hours and hours of free time on i could sit here and fiddle with this for hours and hours!!!
game game game
Very nice game good job.
Here are the spoilers for all you who can’t get it.
1. Click on the 4 screws on the red panel to the left and then open it. Click on the cards. Close the panel. Now, match the colour of the screen to the cards once all 3 are matched a light at the top will appear.
2. On the right hand keypad hit 1,1,2,3,5,8. I believe this is the Fibonacci sequence (I don’t like maths).
3. Ok, now go back to the red panel open it and rip out the blue wires. now put all of the wires in random places on the contact points (on the right). Now click on the holder for them and enter this code in the keypad and you get a schematic. the jist of this is that the diagram is what is under what you can see. Attach the wires as follows. t=top row b=bottom row so for example t1 - b3 means attach a wire to the first contact on the top row and the 3rd contact on the bottom row.
t1 - b3
t2 - t6
t3 - b4
t4 - b1
t5 - b2
b5 - b6
4. The switches in the center should be arranged so that when you hit the bottom button the numbers go quickly. They are :-
0 1 1 1 0 0
0 1 0 0 1 1
0 1 0 0 0 0
0 1 1 0 1 0
5. The circles on the left. Right, you’ve got to light them up. It’s annoying to explain. If you click around the circles the space will move there, (provided it’s next to it) so do that and look at the thingie in the middle, a 1 will indicate which lights will light when you click it.
6. Ok so you’ve got a button and 3 padlocks, you’re thinking is it something to do with that little tune that played? I know I have to recreate that tune using the lights next to it... nope. All you have to do is click the two screws at the top of the button and take the panel off.
7. Hit the button you fewl.
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.