Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is such an awesome game! I loved figuring out each one of the different puzzles. Very cool idea. Amazing graphics. GREAT JOB!!!
Oh My God That Was Great!
I love that ending, hilarious! Pure 5
Very nice game good job.
Here are the spoilers for all you who can’t get it.
1. Click on the 4 screws on the red panel to the left and then open it. Click on the cards. Close the panel. Now, match the colour of the screen to the cards once all 3 are matched a light at the top will appear.
2. On the right hand keypad hit 1,1,2,3,5,8. I believe this is the Fibonacci sequence (I don’t like maths).
3. Ok, now go back to the red panel open it and rip out the blue wires. now put all of the wires in random places on the contact points (on the right). Now click on the holder for them and enter this code in the keypad and you get a schematic. the jist of this is that the diagram is what is under what you can see. Attach the wires as follows. t=top row b=bottom row so for example t1 - b3 means attach a wire to the first contact on the top row and the 3rd contact on the bottom row.
t1 - b3
t2 - t6
t3 - b4
t4 - b1
t5 - b2
b5 - b6
4. The switches in the center should be arranged so that when you hit the bottom button the numbers go quickly. They are :-
0 1 1 1 0 0
0 1 0 0 1 1
0 1 0 0 0 0
0 1 1 0 1 0
5. The circles on the left. Right, you’ve got to light them up. It’s annoying to explain. If you click around the circles the space will move there, (provided it’s next to it) so do that and look at the thingie in the middle, a 1 will indicate which lights will light when you click it.
6. Ok so you’ve got a button and 3 padlocks, you’re thinking is it something to do with that little tune that played? I know I have to recreate that tune using the lights next to it... nope. All you have to do is click the two screws at the top of the button and take the panel off.
7. Hit the button you fewl.
solved four, now about the wires?
any hints? tips? spoilers?
Great game and a couple of hints
The RBG bars are solved by first clicking on the four screws at the corners of the panel. Once these are removed, click on the panel to open it. Click on the colored cards inside to put them onto the main control panel. To solve this puzzle you must change the color of the screen to the exact colors on the 3 cards. To do this, either use an image editing aplication to read the RBG values of the colors, or type in the values that I give(end of the review).
Also, after you are done with this, the blue wire inside the panel can be removed to help with the circuit portion(i have no idea how to solve this)
Go down for RBG values
Top Color: R225 G194 B77
Middle Color: R159 G69 B222
Bottom Color: R53 G224 B113
Welcome to the theatre of your mind, Dale
ANIME-Y HIGHSCHOOL STUPID OTAKU ADVENTURE ACTION EXPLOSIONS YAY
Use your mouse to find a way to the exit. Grab the key first!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.