Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Minushi is a feature length animated sci-fi fantasy motion picture brimming with action, mystery and adventure presented online in 19 parts.
Much more at www.minushi.com
Got questions or comments? Check out the Community Board at www.minushi.com/communit
Thanks for watching.
UPDATE: This is a "retooled" chapter of Minushi. Some of the graphics and animation have been reworked from the version originally posted.
Keep it up!
I hope this series keeps going for a very long time...:)
finally something actually worth watching. You got skillz baby!
I love your work
This is amazing!
Probably my favorite in the series so far!
I can't get enough of this series! I've seen a slight improvement from Chapter 5 to 6, so keep up the good work! I hope to see the next chapters soon!
Response to Cobra82 & Review....
Response to Cobra82:
1) Rule number one in Game/Movie design: There has to be a need.
That - you could say - is what makes so many things "cliched" but without it, its would just be a mindless drone, so to speak.
I believe that this is an astoundingly original story, and deserves it's graditude!
2) Is it just me, or did you not listen to the ephisode? There was an old entrance on the northwestern corner of the building. They snuck through that. It's quite hard to pick up two kids when your've got people looking down from "30 foot cement walls".
3) They found the computer by looking around they place. There would have been alot of dodging cameras etc, they might have overheard a soldier talking about it, or they could have stumbled across it! They could have added all those little fine deatails to it, but then it would have washed out the main point, and eventually degraded the whole series.
4) Since it is a Military base, they wouldn't expect people to infiltrate it so easily, and most likely didn't have much security. Since all the officers mve around so much, they would have had to have it on a server of some sort. Easy to access the files (maybe through MAC Address Filters or something).
5) For viewers to instantly... How to put it... Recognise a charaters personality, they have to look, and sound like something they recognise personally. The most recognised 'scary' or 'mysterious' character, is one that barely shows any part of his body. Judging that he always wears the trenchcoat, his skin would have faded quite quickly, merly enhancing his 'tone'. As for his voice, If you watch more ephisodes, maybe it might explain it a bit more.
6) His story is amazingly original. Yes, robots are used a bit. Yes, a sister trying to find her brother is used a bit. But when have you ever seen a compilation of these ideas, to such an extent?! I do admit, the character's personalitys could be worked on a little bit, but not much. I just wanna find out more about her friend (forgot his name :P) really.... Lol...
Graphics: Amazing. Truly, utterly amazing. You must have the hand of an angel to digitally/physically draw in such a style... Maybe a little more detail on faces and clothes wouldn't hurt...
Style: Unique and exquizite(?). Can't describe it well enough to say anything else...
Sound: Moving. I do envy your music artist. The one I have for my games.... Lets just say, he can't do what I need of him.... :P Maybe a little bit of background music?
Violence: Heh, there is a bit of it... Not much, but enough to enhance the story. Maybe a bit of gore might do..
Interactivity: The Pause button helps alot, but there isn't a scene select. Also I find it quite annoying that when I pause it, the rest of the screen goes black. A "Paused" graphics on one of the corners will do nicely.
Humor: Suprisingly I laugh throughout most things.... It scares me a little too... A few more jokes can't hurt though...
OVERALL: A stunning output, showed in a unique style that moves you to watch more. There could be a couple of minor adjustments to it. But in the whole its a captivating story with intreging(?) turns and twists. Can't wait to watch more! (up to ephisode 14 :P)
Well done in your fine achivement.
~Tim Robb. Game designer.
P.S - I would be honored to design a game based on your work. I've sent an email to Info@Minushi<dot>com about it. We can talk about it more via Email.
Bande annonce type aventure/SF influencé par Miyazaki Moebius et syd mead.
LOVE POP CULTURE? SIGN UP NOW!
Bino's journey into hell begins!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.