Description about sums it up. Just a quick remake of a game I did in high school to pass time until I finish "Roll Next". There's a delay in the beginning as it loads, I forgot the counter for the preloader though :(
- Press Up/Down to move your ship.
- Press "A" to fire.
- First to score 4 wins and goes to next level.
- Right-Click and select play to pause.
- 15 Levels, with a Boss at every 3.
- As the ball is shot or bounced it'll slowly build up momentum until someone misses.
- Whenever the ball is hit it goes in the reverse direction. It doesn't matter who's bullet hits it, it reverses the direction regardless. This prevents cheese and makes you have to use some strategy and timing.
- Player 1: Up/Down Arrows move, Left arrow fires.
- Player 2: W/S Keys move, A Key fires
- First to 10 wins
- First to 6 wins
- Enemy gets stronger everytime you score.
G = Gatling Cannon
L = Laser Cannon
S = Spread Cannon
M = Mega Cannon
E = Electro Cannon
W = Wave Cannon
T = Tracking Cannon
Heart = Upgrades weapon to Hyper form
Diamond = Upgrades ship size
Arrow = Upgrades ships speed
Notes: Different weapons affect the ball differently. If you beat the final boss (stage 15) you'll earn the stage select code. This isn't the absolute final version. I intend to have 2 player support and a maniac mode added in later. My site'll have the details once they're available.