Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Taipan 3000 has long been a popular game on PsychoGoldfish.com, but I was never really satisfied with the artwork, sound, and gameplay.
This is the long awaited revival of that classic, with all new graphics, story elements, all new combat engine and more!
Sorry about the debt due date glitch, it seems to be fixed now, but it may take a while before you see the changes since this movie has had so many views and needs to be manually verified by NG staff.
I notice a lot of people freaking out over the debt.
Dar Ghul is a loan shark. He only charges 3% per day unless you are late on a payment, then he jacks it way up and starts sending bounty hunters after you.
Tip #2: if you start with the 5 guns, you can sell them right off the bat for quick cash. As long as you use the smallest ship, you are too small of a target for pirates to care about.
and finally, I'll leak out ONE cheat code:
set your comapny name to 'pimp my ride' and you'll start with the best ship and a ton of guns that you can either sell or fight with.
I'm sure I would have loved it if I knew what todo
Honestly I could not figure out what the purpose was. Try making a tutorial or something cuz this has the potential to be awsome.
A great Game to play
A great game to play it really kept me going
I loved this game. One of the best games on NG aside from some really bad glitches which don't really screw with the story too much. Also the game is REALLY short. I mean I can play thru it on hard in like 30 mins so there is no real point to saving. Even if I don't abuse the glitchs which at times is really hard. So I would like to see a longer story posably in a true hard mode? Also like others have said the trip cut scene gets old after a few trips. If there was a option to just skip it that would be great, or posably some type of mini game to make it feel less time consuming? Other than that it is a really good game that has alot going for it. So I hope to see this game improve or posably a prequil that explanes in more detail how his father died?
...but its pretty bugged wen i had a frieghter class a i noticed that trionium was free so now i have like 10 million or sumthing and like the review before me :this would be a good game if the bugs werent there
P.S.wat is the goal of the game? plz tell me okay?
Damn good fun
I love games like "Elite", "Frontier" and "Privateer". You basically put these commercial games to shame. Anyway, there are a few bugs I came across while playing.
- During the course of the game, Some items would become 0.00 in price.
- A slight glitch with the story system. If you can't pay Balharg the $50,000 for the chip, and then come back to him later with a damaged ship, he goes back to being a repairman. Never fixes the chip. Can't progress in the story.
- You can borrow negative money. Dar Ghul owes you money!
- After Loading a game, your Hold size becomes 0, instead of 600. You can't move anything into your hold.
- You can move negative values to and from your hold. It can increase the amount you have of something, also can negative the space used in your ship. You can take more items or hold more drones - But it stuffs up the battle system.
Two improvements I'd like to see.
- Travelling from Planet to planet is a bit boring. Maybe if you Overlay a star map to show your progress, it might make a bit more sense.
- Option for faster Battle sequence. Without the firing animation. Or even don't even do manual battle, just let the computer fight it out.
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.