Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is the soundboard for Hank Hill from King of the Hill. I saw the other one and it SUCKED. You'll like this one better :)
that was a nice listen
howdy gud work brudda i liked it needs more funny quotes plez.
oh and voices of hanks buddys that whould be coolmake more dude you get 4.
nice first try but a few points i would like to make.
1) the text is too small and hard to read
2) when you mouseover the text it turns yellow, making it very hard to read
3) the writing is off, on the buttons, you should have a standard button size and a standard amount of characters per button
4) as the previous review said, you should have some of the more noticeable quotes
5) make it graphically better, such as animation, making the buttons look 3d e.t.c
6) instead of a stretched background picture you should just have a colour as you cannot see it because of the buttons anyway
WHAT IN THE HELL?!?
What the hell, no "Dammit Bobby" or "I sell propain and propain excessories"? You cant have a sound board with out any of those. Sorry dude, while this is put together well, I don't see ANYTHING that makes it different from the millions of other sound boards. I refuse to vote for any of these things untill I see something new. I know, why don't you have a Hank Hill standing to the side, and when someone clicks on the words, his mouth moves and he actually sais something. DO THAT AND I'LL LIKE IT!
im not a real fan o sound boards but that was nice good job i gave u a 4 as well
If that's original, you get a 4 from me!
thanks :). I THOUGHT it was origingal until about 5 minutes after i finished it :(. This is better though.
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.