Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I made this because no one else would! hope you like it.
*I RESPOND TO ALL REVIEWS*
i think i already reviewd this..sorry.....maybe...but you kno...seeing it again......it made me realize.....
it still sucks
I LOVE YOU!!!
Yea, it may still suck, but the point is it stayed on NG. I win, you lose. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Dude, it looks that u spend a lot of time into this.
1. It seems u know how to use flash.
2. The animation was choppy, but allright.
3. The drawings were ok, but sometimes it was kinda crappy.
4. Next time dont use transformers...I like that when i was a child but it is over dude.
5. Get a plot, they were just fighting with no reason!, next time create your own characters and your own plot, and maybe u can be a cool artist.
6. Put some sound effects, it was boring without them. The music was irritating as well.
Hope I helped in something, U have talent just use it well.
Most people would kill you for your critism, but I work off of it. Thankyou for your advice, i will indeed use it.
Keep it up
This was good for a try...
Just keep at it man!
Thanks, ill improve eventually.
Your movie was pretty bad, but i gave you a 5 anyways. Only to help your score and maybe save it from beeing blammed. Dont be discouraged if it does. I could see what you were trying to do with this. Next time put some more effort into the animation and dont rely so much on tweeing symbols. I almost didnt give this movie the time of day, but somthing some charm to it... and for some reason I couldnt turn it off. Keep trying.
Honestly, I agree with you, i didnt think it would stay, but it did. YAY!!!
Teh reason i rely on tweening symbols is because im a lazy fuck.
Just all around sucked, except for the music.
Be less rude. Nice people are nicer and are nice. BE NICE!
Detective Nwar engages in modern nwarfare.
It's a picture that moves.
Music video for Savlonic's Broken single from their new album.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.