Ok, having gained some sleep and let the movie float around for awhile, I've gained a good idea of certain things *cough*AUDIO*cough* to clean up. I'll get to it as promptly as I can. Anyways, if you want a storyline commentary, information, etc. Just go to NG Mag. The alpha should have all that information for you. I've revised the "basics" so you can understand certain things about the movie.
1. This was delayed more than necessary, so I apologize to those who waited. Most of it was due to stingy voice actors and work schedule.
2. The Scene Selection is having some trouble with uploading the sound, so I'll fix that first thing tomorrow. I'll also fix the static issues with the audio.
3. Do not say this movie is stolen because of the Psycho Sonic looks like Psyguy deal. Many of you state that Psyguy has a copyright on the character. Unfortunately, that is not legally possible... Both characters are blatant rip offs of Sonic the Hedgehog, and as it is stated here: http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#wwp
Familiar Symbols and Designs and Ornamentation are not protected by copyright. Though his art is naturally copyrighted, the character itself violates copyright protection laws. Basically, it's why I claim no copyright, to avoid getting sued by SEGA (If they even care...)
4. Me along with Zwickel are taking a sabbatical for a well earned break as well as preparing properly for the next installment. We will still be submitting movies every so often, but they will not have to do with HOTM.
5. We discussed with Skullkidlink about a contest idea we had. It's for everyone who cares to participate. Basically, we're allowing you to create a character and send it to us to use in a cameo for the next installment of the series. I'll post the rules up and when you can start sending the characters to us as soon as we iron out what we want in this contest and what we don't want. More to come later.