Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
My second version of this game now comes with improved graphics and sound. Enjoy with toast and a cup of tea.
i loved it
very intertaning, congrats
Someone call a friggin plummer
This brings back painful memories from hours and hours of playing pipe dream >.< Thank God there's no time limit in this one tho. There's not much to say, except that you made a very fine version of the old game. I especially like your choice of music and sound effects, usually with puzzle games like these the music or sound gets so boring/annoying after a while that I just have to close the window wether it's a good game or not. Overall, nice work!
Ahhh, some people want timers, other people don't, so therefore I think I will need to add "Time bonus rounds". Thanks.
I FINALLY COMPLETED IT!!!
did it at last it took a while tho...
the sound is reeeeeeely annoyin but there is an option to turn it off so dat ok.... make more stages mate im ready......R U!!
A GOOD GAME with PIPELINE madness!
I listened to the piano-music which resulted in a raised sound and humor-score. If you've seen pianoplayers do arrangements like that live, you'll understand why. Long live the rag-time! :) Music-button on/off is a must when looped, or I'd be mental now. Thx.
The idea/style has been used before, but that doesn't matter, cause games like these never grow old as long as you keep the players occupied and challenged.
Improvements that can be made (but not directly necessarily):
1. New background for each level, or at least change the colours.
2. Add more music. (Good midifiles like that don't take much space)
3. To avoid early quitters, make the early levels harder
4. Add timelimit or a clock to mesure the used time from level 1 to the end. This will trigger the brainspeed of lagheads. (My head lags sometimes or get out of focus.)
5. Add a code to write in to enter a specific level in case someone (LIKE ME) have to close browser, reboot or quit. To do completed levels again = waste of time. Time is honey.
6. Right-click mouse turns the pipeline the opposite way. This will speed up the game.
(7.) I hope it will "pay off" to complete it - that it has an ending (with a wet t-shirt pic of Hillary Clinton etc).
(P.S: If you're interested in pipelines, I think you should watch a flashmovie about the subject! A friend of mine animated the toon known as "Roy's Pipeline".-)
Very good work, Terry!
The reason I gave you sound and humor 10 is because of the music, it takes me back to the old days on my NES and SNES playin Mario and Yoshi's Island, etc. Thanks Man
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.