Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You'll STILL have to read my sprite comic "Author Space" to know where a lot of this comes from...
And watching the first part to this movie would help, too.
... What?... Stop looking at me like that!
Ok, Ok, where are the comic's? i need to know. im interested in this.
Now to the point.
AWESOME GRAPHICS!!! voices are not that good at parts but funny so that makes up for it! i love it i must watch for anime fans and sprite fans
The talent's there, but wasted.
So, I readed well into the 100th issue of the comic. And watched this. My thoughts on both:
1) It's obvious you put a lot of thought and effort into it, and it shows.
2) It's obvious you know your stuff better than I can ever hope to.
3) You're not altogether unoriginal.
4) You do this for free. Kudos to that, everytime.
1) Doing more than 200 stripes of a comic, with a significant part of it being about your obsessive dislike of Cream, is repetitive, bores after the tenth flick and is not healthy. Heck, I don't like her much either, but I would never devote as many hours of my life to venting it out.
2) The huge excesses of fanboyism and the reiterated abuse of the "I'm god almighty" recourse by every major character. while cool to flick big guns and neat effects, is TIRING. Oh so very tiring. It's a VERY dated resource and gives the impression (which I'm not going to judge neither true nor false) of an ego on a par with some of the machines you pull off.
3) The badass 'tude and badass remarks are TIRING AS HELL. More actual plot and humour and less "nigga's gotta earn sum' repect, beotch" and overwound dislpays of "ausom powah" would be much appreciated.
4) Seriously, it's just the same over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
Certainly, this is a webcomic I'm not going to bookmark after all. And it's a pity, because I think you got talent, but you seem content with a bunch of clichés and poor humour. Sad, but each one has his ways.
I'm a big fan of all your comics, especially Author Space. This was quite the 100th episode. I'm hoping that any future milestone episodes of Author Space will be like this was. This was great.
man.. my fave chracter is Mr.O.M.A, Jen, And Saphhire. my friend From school (nickname) Jt-Flash thinks that cream has problems in the prite comic but saphhires comic for is pretty much fasinating to my friend Max but still 10/10 4 this one "FRIGGIN AWSOME"!!!
yay dead cream
man was this funny puls your comics are hularrius keep um
comein and jen is vary funny
When Erik Myers is arrested for drunk driving, he is sentenced to Group Therapy.
A pokemon parody
After a lifetime of captivity, a goldfish finally finds freedom.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.