Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This involves a lot of challenging negotiations with some pretty slippery people. Hope you enjoy it.
its an ok game
its an ok game but its hard, and i really wanted to play all the games in a row and not have to become a member to play some of them..
This story keeps getting better and better as the build-up goes on. I'm looking forward to the thrilling climax of it all.
Had my suspicions from the start, but getting the evidence together was another matter... good game.
Awesome game. And now the moment you've all been waiting for. The How-To-Beat the game faq. (Even tho tabitha123 made one already, here's the real one where you only go thru the IMPORTANT stuff) Plus you don't need extra time. 16 hours is enough and you can beat it using less than 10 hours.
1. Accept your 16 hours and get to work. (Don't waste time talking)
2. Visit the murder scene. Examine the watch, zoom out, examine the bracelet and the tire iron. Leave and tell the police officer to take the body for autopsy and agree to the tire iron stuff.
3. Visit Dr. Russel. Ask if she has any enemies. And then ask if there was a man in her life. Leave.
4. Visit Angie's home. And just leave. Skip the neighbor! Just leave. That's right... JUST LEAVE!
5. Visit Yale and just leave. Yes.. LEAVE AGAIN! Do nothing! Don't talk to Yale!
6. Crabtree scene. Ask to interview Ted. And then do nothing, just leave! LEAVE! Don't talk to Ted!
7. Visit Ted's wife, Bridget. Tell the lady that you're a police officer (option 1) And then the 3rd option. Show her the bracelet, then what it stands for, then ask when Bridget took it, where is she, and finally, ask her you want to speak with her. She'll tell you about Rolf Klink and select to view the newspaper and select the last headline about 400 jobs.
8. Back to the police station - Tell the guy that Ted didn't do it. And that he has an alibi about the pizza (even though you didn't visit his place to see this evidence... lol). And finally.. Explain Rolf Klink to him.
Well there ya have it. Less than 10 hours ^_^
Again.. very nice game.
It's Called a Story Web
Use it. After discovering a number of 'exonerating' details about the nut-job, the damn thing still makes me lose. If you're going to make a game where you have to pay attention to details, make it actually know which details you learned. See... This way... People can win in more than one way.
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.