1) Find all the trophies, and email their names to me. You'll get yourself a nice Knuckles Adventure wallpaper (only comes in 1024 x whatever).
2) As you may notice, the sound messes up if you [use navigation buttons, mess with menus]. I don't reccomend using the navigation buttons. It's a long story, but i'll type it anyway (I've typed this fucking thing three times GOD DAMN I HATE DIAL-UP). You see, when I use 20fps with flash, the audio is screwy. i forgot this when i started making Knuckles Adventure 5. When the sound started messing up, the only way I could get it to work is to put the sound inside a movie clip. No problem, right? Well, then for some reason, any botton that goes forward (gotoAndPlay();, nextFrame();) makes crazy noises, and any going backwards (scene selection, prevScene();) makes crazier ones. I was able to solve the first problem by using a movie clip that has a stop for most sounds. But I couldn't do much for the other problem. The jukebox and menus also gave me a hard time, and while I was able to fix the jukebox, there are still a lot of places where sound just messes up for no reason. I was able to cover up for most of those. So please understand that I've been working crippled on this, and don't ote bad just because the sound messes up once. The alternative would be for me to completely start over. and who wants that?
3) OMFG! IT TEH ???
4) there is no 4
5) so yeah, i would use the navigation buttons.
6) don't expect Knuckles Adventure 6 for a looong looong time.
7) I got/stole sound FX from Xiao Xiao. Don't be hatin'!
8) enjoy, write a review, vote. hopefully none of those will be bad :P