Be a Supporter!

Clock Bond Preview

Score:
rated 3.66 / 5 stars
Views:
6,751 Views
Share Links:
Genre:
More Movies
Tags:
None

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Oct 15, 2003 | 8:44 PM EDT
  • Daily 4th Place October 16, 2003

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

This is a preview of a seriousish Bond parody I'm doing. What you see is part of the opening action sequence, the intro, and of course, the preloader. The final movie may be divided into episodes, depending on the filesize and runtime.

There are a couple problems with the movie that I'll go back and fix before submitting the final movie.

Please review and gimme some suggestions. The movie still needs some work. There's a good chance I'll respond to your reviews. Oh, and Clock Bond isn't the final title.

Random Facts
2975 Frames
18 FPS
3 Scenes
17 Layers Total
316 Items in Library

Reviews


shadowalker1shadowalker1

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

I see

Is it out yet



GUTHRIEGUTHRIE

Rated 4 / 5 stars

Holy shit! I can't wait!

But seeing as this was submitted over a year ago, I don't think that it's going to be out soon (if at all).

Oh well...



DrNeroCFDrNeroCF

Rated 4 / 5 stars

you, my friend, are a good clock!

can't wait for the real thing!



ZotzZotz

Rated 5 / 5 stars

whoa, that was cool.

i didn't really expect it to be that funny or original, as it was a clock movie. i like the clockcrew, but i think that only 10% of them are actually an original member and are good at animating, and the other 90% are retarded mo-fo n00bs who pretend to be clocks and submit shit. that's why i always click on clock movies with a heavy heart, hoping it's not some fake-clock n00b shit (I really hate them, as you can tell) but i was not dissapointed by this movie. you are in the good 10% of clocks. gr8 movie, loved the style, grafix, everything. has loads of potential, so hurry up with the real one!!!!!
one thing though, all the spastics who raved about it being bad did have a point. it was more like the matrix than bond. i'm not really a bond fan, but you should change it.
well, i hope this review will be helpful to you, 'cos i spent a while writing it. the only times i usually write suck long reviews is 4 Daniel Masri's stuff, and that's mostly abuse...anyway, bye.


People find this review helpful!
StatiK responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm redoing the entire movie from scratch (except for the characters), using storyboards, planning out the plot, etc. It's going to end up being much more bond-like. Thanks for the compliments and for the review. The movie should be out in a couple months.


TheWizardsAxeTheWizardsAxe

Rated 2 / 5 stars

Okay, one major problem.

Wouldn't that have been more bond-like if it had been less matrixesque?

Bond used a pistol, not a pair of machine guns. And the elevator bomb? Have you ever seen a Bond film, or did you just hear that the matrix was like a new bond series in some aspect. If you want this to be like the matrix, do it like the matrix. BUT DON'T DO IT LIKE THE MATRIX AND SAY IT'S A BOND PARODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


StatiK responds:

Okay. I can tell you're a Bond fan. Worry not, I'm redoing the entire movie, and I've got some help making it more Bond like. The final film will be very Bondish.

PS: That was alot of exclamation points.