Credits & Info
- Sep 20, 2003 | 11:40 AM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place September 21, 2003
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
LEFT and RIGHT - move
Z - jump
X - shoot
ENTER - pause
Z+DOWN to slide, hold X to charge
Update! Both games have unlockable weapons, just press pause and select a weapon you've earned.
The background music during the game is the Brinstar theme remixed by Ben Lewis, be sure to click the Audio link and download the full version from OCRemix.
The boss battle music is Gux's "It's Boss Time" remix, download it here: http://www.ocremix.org/de tailmix.php?mixid=OCR0011 5
Slow computers will run Flash at slow speeds, I found a way around it, but it only goes so far. If the game runs at irritatingly slow speeds for you, close some programs, change the screen size from the options menu, and grab the latest Flash player from http://www.macromedia.com /go/getflashplayer, since later versions play the game slightly faster
On some computers, you can only press so many buttons at the same time, this isn't a bug in the game, just something I have no control over
One thing I added in this game is the ability to unlock weapons, to unlock them, beat "Megaman vs Ghosts 'n Goblins" or this game, and you should see a message before the credits saying you've unlocked a new weapon. The new weapon should be selectable in the pause menu the next time you play either game
If you do not see a message saying you got a new weapon, this could be due to several different things....
1. You may have blocked Local Storage, right-click on the game, select "Settings", click on the folder icon, and if the "Never ask again" checkbox is checked, uncheck it
2. Go to http://www.macromedia.com /go/getflashplayer and check to see if you have the latest version of Flash
3. You may have ignored the game when it requested storage, if you see a prompt before the credits requesting permission to store data on your computer, allow it
4. Are you sure you don't already have it? Pause the game while playing and check to see if any other weapons are availible
Fixed a few things, including that boss-falls-off-the-map bug, and I'm on the Frontpage!
Couple more small updates
Engine update, new pause menu, unlockable weapons
Cross-game stuff finished, updated some parts of the map, upped the music quality