Note: My old site 'maelstormm.com' is gone. New site is 'legacymaelstormm.com'.
- Updated 9/25 : Added a character select, and raised the music quality despite the filesize cost. Also boosted the resolution to normal. Happy Happy.
- Well, I figured since Megaman had 2 games from me this year I should give X one as well :) So here's an 8bit Nintendo looking MMX game. You'll get a good surprise if you make it to the second half and a even better one if you beat it. This follows my Rick's Adventure timeline, not Capcoms so expect so changes.
- Please keep in mind that this is Flash doing this, not a console so some things are beyond ones reach. And if you aren't a fan of Megaman, then I'd ask you judge this on the games engine, not the characters.
- Those who were shocked by MMN2's change, don't worry. This is 8bit Megaman X goodness all the way.
- I tried to make this game as fast and small as possible so those on dialup or weaker systems can get it and play reasonably too. Don't forget to right-click and hit low quality if ya need to.
- Use the links in the game for the instructions & other info. If you can't open new windows (Because you have a popup blocker) then email me and I'll send you the links.
- I love legit reviews, however I despise ignorant or half assed ones. If you don't like something please tell me why, but don't be an asshole about it cause I won't put up with it. If you think this is total crap then I would like to have the links to the other Flash games of the same Genre that surpasses mine so I can learn more.
Arrow Keys = Move.
A = Dash
S = Jump (Hold to go higher, also to get off ladders)
D = Attack (Only attacks on release)
And here's yet another happy 15th to Capcom's greatest series.