Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
SOrrY I haven't got a life
I second Denvish's opinion. For a first game, it's pretty good. Touch it up in a few areas and you'll be well away.
not bad game
but when did any off those enemies take plaxe in the felix story lines..
thought it was a weird doctor after his bag of trix
hard to control other then that not bad
For a first game, that's pretty good
Graphics are nice. Main problem is Felix goes too far to the right, so you can't see approaching enemies. Apart from that, great job.
Things I like:
- The graphics are quality.
- The music is well chosen (although it does get a bit tiring after a couple of minutes).
Things I don't:
- If you go into the hole at the bottom-right of the map, you can't get out again.
- You don't see as much around you as I think you should. You should maybe consider making everything zoomed out a bit and maybe also increase the screen size. Hardly anyone uses less than 800x600.
- There's no sound effects. None that I heard anyway.
Finish it, and I'm confident it'll be a quality game. The biggest problem just now is not being able to see enough around you and this causes a lot of frustration as you bump into things you only first saw 0.4 seconds ago and had no real chance to avoid.
I'm looking forward to a better version of this from you.
it won't work on my computer!
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.