Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I made the sprites much smoother looking... not that anyone cares...
Even extreme fighters like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat have personal lives.
This is my first attempt at a sprite animation so go easy on me if I've made any mistakes. Tell me how I can improve instead of telling me that I'm gay and should die.
Voices were rather good, but it looked stupid.
This is not very good flash, it lacks creativity, you should have made that ''scorpion'' thing kill more animals with interesting consequences.
It was WAY too short for my liking. the graphics were okay, but you could've added more. since the duck didn't do much u could've put "flawless victory" or "fatality" to make it more violent or something...it was still pretty good overall.
I liked it! poor duck.....
all I gotta say is Im sorry for you duck lol!!
I like it 10's
Well, you are probably:
1. Worthy to live (esp if you want to improve)
2. Not gay (just a hunch).
Here's some tips:
1. If it's Scorpion's day off, he shouldn't engage in violent activities, nor be on what looks suspiciously like a MK match background... he should probably be in hell, with some scantily-clad virgins and succubi around him (or if he's not interested in women, whatever else he likes, but evil fighters are usually horny bastards), sipping some [insert any liquid] from a skull...
2. Not bad for a start, but you could make them longer.
3. (something I can only dream for, as it's probably impossible) If you can make the sprites larger without losing on quality. One possibility would be to use mk4 immages if you can find them, but mk4 was 3d, so that wouldn't exactly be sprites...
4. A background tune can help a lot if it's chosen well.
Graph - 10. Great sprite work.
Style - 7. This is still MK, but quite original.
Sound - 5. Not bad, clear, but no background music and only a line ("Get over here!"), Scorpion's "spear" coming out and some quacking.
Violence: 2. Not much here. 1 point for the duck getting it and 1 point for the presence of Scorpion (MK character).
Interactivity: 0. That's irrelevant here.
Humor: 5. Funny, but isolated.
Overall: 6 - not bad.
There are no random observations. I'd thought of one earlier, but I lost it :(
No, I don't want to pollute my review.
Good but too short
You can do better than this. It would have been cool if scorpion was out to hunt all the of birds from different games
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.