Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Take a look into the life of Hitler from birth to death. all the photos were hand-drawn (obviously). i tried pretty hard on this so please give it a half decent score/review...
you may blam and curse me if you must.
DU LIST EIN SLINKY!
lolzorz was funny and true :P after the art school fiasco he joined the army got wounded and wrote mein kampf. good job XD
It was a good flash, and that music rocks, that music swedes use when they dance at the summer, so wonde rif you are a swede.. H.. =P well good work
Ok but much was skipped.
Hitler became a soldier after being rejected from art school. He was rejected because he could not paint real people. He in fact was a very good painter. Most artists will agree. Otherwise I'd cover the army life for Hitler. He was a messanger boy. Then I would describe his life as he rose to power. he was pretty smart. Obviously he proved it by rising from a nobody to the great Furhur.
Start studying. It's gonna be a long night.
The idea was kind of good, but there were some problems.
1. The graphics had low quality, work on them.
2. You skipped a great part in Hitler's childhood, which would be very interesting to watch,
3. The speed of the letters was really slow, maybe you could make them go a little faster and add a machine sound or something.
Now, the aspects I enjoyed:
1. Because of the way you were managing the topic, the music was great.
2. I liked young Hitler's mustache. I can't imagine him without him.
I have a few problems.
1) Why would a baby and 4 yr old child have a moustache?
2) Why make fun of the most intelligent, but crazy, man that lived?
3) Why didn't you add Stalin in there somewhere?
Other than that it is funny, also, nice hand drawn pictures.
A starving village ask a water spirit to help them.
Strawberry clock forgets his ticket on the train but maybe he'll be ok
a clock day story
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.