A very raw look at the lives of several teenagers. Hilarious and extreme!
Oldschool gaming fanatics will love this series!
Knox's iconic klaymation series!
I'm pretty confident in my HTML5 coding ability. I can work with anyone. Although I'm a busy guy, I can make almost any situation work. PM me if you could use my help.
I'm a 2D game designer looking for an artist or animator to help me make a visual novel.
It's a horror story that takes place in a high school (of course) and you must find your friends before they're killed.
I do have some personal requirements for this project since the artist I hire will be receiving pay for their work.
1. You must have knowledge of what a visual novel is or how they're played.
2. You must have anime art work on your NG page to showcase your skills (digitally made art please).
3. Any art program you use is fine (except MS Paint).
4. You will be asked to make more than character portraits (gory scenes where characters die...yeah....)
1. You'll get paid.
2. I won't abandon this project (you will regularly be provided with a playable demo of the game to reference situations and will tell you what I'll use or want in a scene).
3. You have creative freedom (you can make the characters look however you want so long as they're in anime style and certain details of the characters are intact).
I'll be providing 3D backgrounds myself and other art aspects. If you have any more questions just PM me.
Thanks for reading!
My name is PixelDwarf and I aspire of becoming a game developer who makes fun and enjoyable games for people to play. I need your help with things though. I am incredibly bad at Pixel Art and only use program art most of the time when I made some other games. That is where I need your help.
I need your help in making this cool and short RPG I'm working on. In the game you basically get to choose between 3 different classes. The game is not meant to be taken seriously because i'm going to add some nonsense into like for instance, There is a random drop for a fedora that you get where you hold shift and click and the fedora makes big breasted women come out that do a bit of damage but die in one hit and when they disappear it says "Friend-Zone" in text. I just wanted to make this game as a fun little project that I though would be cool. I'm looking for at least a decent pixel artist that can make some things such as houses, trees, pathways, etc. When I am done with it (Summer is what I'm aiming for) I'll put it up for sale for a dollar and we can split profits we make from it. If this goes successful I hope sometime in the future we can make another game together because well, like I said, It was a success. I hope we can at least get most of it done and if we get bored of the project we can move on to something we can agree on making.
- I need a Pixel Artist because I suck.
- Making an RPG and need some RPG Pixel Art Made.
- Need a Fedora.
- Aiming to put out in the summer.
I'm Surajgotety I Made A Movie Called Damian VS Hank And I Need Some Work To Help Some Guys With.
And Please PM Me For A Movie.
Hi, I'm a indie developer and have been programming games for almost 10 years.
I am now in need of PIXELARTISTS for a new iOS & PC/Mac game.
I have some ideas for the game, it's supposed to be a bit retro and be something that will connect to all the old gamers and bring back memories and give them the feeling of nostalgia.
Interested in working with me? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am confident Stencyl programmer and user. I am also a fairly decent writer for many blogs via freelance work. I am looking to join a team for paid work for a programming position or writer. I also offer tutoring services for Stencyl which is also paid work. If you're interested in hiring me or discussing with me, send me an email at Brandonhuynh52@gmail.com or a skype request at Brandonburnett12. Thank you!
I want to make anything that is possible