These movies are awesome.
Follow Jim and his friends on a series of crazy adventures! Just don't bother Jim while he's enjoying his reefer!
He's got the body of a cat and the face of a cat!
NOTE: I have no projects I need help with. This listing is solely to attract those that need help with their own.
2D/3D artist for hire! [PAID WORK ONLY]
2D SKILLS - I Can do comics, illustrations and character designs. While I do have some skills in frame by frame animation, I can only provide roughs as my inking skills are poor. I don't do pixel art or use flash.
3D SKILLS - I can model, texture and animate. Rigging is my weakest point as I can only make skeletons and simple controllers. I work in Maya and Zbrush with some knowledge of 3ds Max(although I’d rather not use it).
Im experienced animator and digital artist. Please check out my profile for work sample. You can either PM or email me
I am willing to help anybody who wants help on their projects. I had an idea for a new perverted game actually. It's a hot blonde girl running through school hallways (in a tube top and a miniskirt) to get to the mall, trying to escape nerds. If she gets caught, she loses some health and has to suffer being raped by a nerd. If she escapes, she gets to go to the mall then it turns into a sexy short dress up game. :D What do you think?? :D
Hey guys. My name is Vitaly Margevich, the author of "Road so Far" and "Biblioteca".
After working alone for some time, I feel like it's time to move to a bigger project and collaborate with someone.
I am not really good at programming, but really experienced with 3D/2D/design part of game development.
So, yeah, if you want to work with me to make new awesome games, feel free to mail/tweet me.
Please take a look at my stuff here: www.vitalym.com
I'm looking for a programmer for a point-and-click adventure game (with some other elements mixed in) called "The Adventures Of Mr. Christian Man". This game is humorous, and pokes fun at some Christians who act just plain silly and stupid. It's probably going to have 5 levels of the title character fighting logical individuals (unlike himself). Hopefully I can get this project off the ground soon! PM me if you're interested!
A friend and me are working on a game around eastern martial arts, kung fu and stuff.
I'm not really that good at programming so we really need some awesome code. The game
will probably be a side scroller, combined with some epic fighting moves. We are looking for a programmer.
Queryxx // FLeanderP
I'm Surajgotety I Made A Movie Called Damian VS Hank And I Need Some Work To Help Some Guys With.
And Please PM Me For A Movie.
Hello, I am TheArtist, I am looking for a small group of people to help me make a fighting game. I have a small amount of time to get it done so I need to make it as quick as possible. I need people who aren't judgematic and good with Animations and programming. This is a free indie game for bronycon so you don't need to be a brony but it's highly recommended. Also before you start saying "Ugh ponies fighting" No they are not ponies in this game, or human for that matter. If you played BlazBlue then you understand how I want to make the action. Yeah this is short notice, Bronycon is in July so there is plenty of time but I am in India for like 2 months and cant do much from my side. I can draw how the characters look but I am not good at animation yet so I really need animators. Voice actors as well too, and because there is a story some writers, my writting skills are not the best ether. So yeah if your interested shoot me an email at Trevorj16@gmail.com.
I sadly only do drawings. Such as NPCs or animals. If you are in need keep reading.
1) Don't get angry at me if it isn't what you expected.
2) I do not do fetish art. By that I mean Vore, Inflation, Feeder, Shemales, Clop, Seahorse Mpreg, necrophilia, etc.. I do not mean to offend I just don't draw that and if I get any requests such as these I will not draw it. You may like it but that is not what I want on my page.
3) This isn't really a rule but I draw different styles, My Little Pony, Adventure Time, Creepy doll art, and my normal style. I'm not very good at Disney but I will get there.
4) If it's a show, book, movie, anime, whatever I am familiar with I will draw it. If I am unfamiliar with it I will try but no promises if it's not perfect..
5) If you are to post it on your DA/Tumblr/or your NewGrounds I REQUIRE you to credit me. If I find my art on your website without credit and you claiming it's yours you WILL be asked to add credit or there will be a problem. If you refuse I WILL report for thievery.
6) Be patient with me. I may be working on other projects or I'll be busy, my boyfriend and I currently share a laptop so be patient.
7) I can draw your OCs. I will give credit to you for said character(s)
8) I charge US$2 for sketches, $4 for Line art and $8 for full color. If you need different types such as Head shots are US$5 and full body is US$8. As a set it'll be US$10
PM me or comment bellow if you have any questions.
Hey everyone, how's it going? My name is SpoopDee and I am looking for a more long-term partner. I've been writing what would be a great addition to newgrounds and youtube if I could only find the right animator. Right now, I have a Legend of Zelda parody already written up, and I'm hoping to make more. The only thing needed to bring it to life is an animator. I don't have money, but I'll do all that I can to provide you with resources and make things go smoothly (believe me, I've tried animation. It's fucking confusing to me.) That said. Any static images, music, voice acting, writing, editing, etc. I'm willing to work to provide. Of course, this being a partnership anything you want to contribute, in any fields, is welcome. After all, I couldn't do it without you.
Message me, with your third-best work, and however I can reach you whether it be skype, email, or NG, and if I like it, I'll contact you. I'll let you in on my projects, and we'll TAKE THE WORLD OVER BY FORCE AS THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM ON NEWGROUNDS!
I do basic photoshop jobs, add me or message me for further detail
(Does not matter what you need)