Be a Supporter!
Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:01 PM Reply

I am a scriptwriter and a voice actor. I am looking for any available animators who may want to help me with projects I wish to work on. One of them is set in a fantasy world and follows the journey of our adventuring group as they get into some wacky situations while the other series is the every day life of Solid Snake. Now, if you don't like these ideas or have something negative to say, please don't respond, you will be ignored. Any positive feedback however will be read and considered. If you are interested in helping to animate either of the series please respond here or send me a private message. Thanks for any help in advance.

kris
kris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 03:01 PM, Slit518 wrote: ... the other series is the every day life of Solid Snake...

Oh god, the creativity is killing me.

The voice acting bit might get you somewhere, but people usually don't like writers here on Newgrounds.

Lambinvoker
Lambinvoker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:06 PM Reply

An example of the script or a soundbyte of your voice acting talent would be appreciated.

I'm no artist. I'm a talentless hack who loves to doodle/animate from time to time.

BBS Signature
Extremism
Extremism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:11 PM Reply

so basically you want to make a faggoty show because you have a sick autistic obsession with video game characters
NO FUCK YOU GET DETERMINATION AND LEARN HOW TO ANIMATE AND DRAW YOURSELF AND MAKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUTTA THAT
because no one who has a brain will ever help you because its a gay idea.

kris
kris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:16 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 03:11 PM, Extremism wrote: NO FUCK YOU GET DETERMINATION AND LEARN HOW TO ANIMATE AND DRAW YOURSELF AND MAKE THIS PIECE OF SHIT OUTTA THAT

I love your name, it really fits you. You're right, too.

So yeah OP, I'd suggest you learn to animate for yourself, or go ahead and become a voice actor.

Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 03:05 PM, kris wrote:
At 11/29/08 03:01 PM, Slit518 wrote: ... the other series is the every day life of Solid Snake...
Oh god, the creativity is killing me.

The voice acting bit might get you somewhere, but people usually don't like writers here on Newgrounds.

Thank you for your feedback. I am new to the newgrounds community, is it they don't like writers because the animation takes a lot of work to accomplish?

At 11/29/08 03:06 PM, Lambinvoker wrote: An example of the script or a soundbyte of your voice acting talent would be appreciated.

I could do that, I will supply the voice acting talent. It was on a movie somebody wanted me to voice act for on the movies website, so you would have to watch that movie. I am the guy known as Judge Horrifying in that movie.

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/151600

kris
kris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 03:17 PM, Slit518 wrote: Thank you for your feedback. I am new to the newgrounds community, is it they don't like writers because the animation takes a lot of work to accomplish?

Yes, this is mostly the reason; most animators are creative enough to come up with their own stories, and like to animate their own stories, not other people's.

Another reason is that the Flash forum is filled with "writers" asking for their ideas to be animated, so nobody really respects the idea of a writer anymore.

Slit518
Slit518
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Animator needed Nov. 29th, 2008 @ 03:27 PM Reply

At 11/29/08 03:25 PM, kris wrote:
At 11/29/08 03:17 PM, Slit518 wrote: Thank you for your feedback. I am new to the newgrounds community, is it they don't like writers because the animation takes a lot of work to accomplish?
Yes, this is mostly the reason; most animators are creative enough to come up with their own stories, and like to animate their own stories, not other people's.

Another reason is that the Flash forum is filled with "writers" asking for their ideas to be animated, so nobody really respects the idea of a writer anymore.

A problem I have is I do not have the multi hundred dollar program to create good flash animations, or else I would attempt to make them myself. I mean there are probably free cheesy versions but I want a good version, a professional version, not something cheesy, you know? But thanks for your help it is greatly appreciated.