Be a Supporter!

Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka

  • 1,158 Views
  • 22 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 03:07 PM Reply

Well, looks like we've got another dignified representative for the power of the Religion of Peace:

Michael Jackson 'converts to Islam and changes name to Mikaeel'

Hopefully, he'll finally find fulfillment in his new spiritual life...
Still, it seems a bit awkward to me - I thought he was into little boys, not little girls...?

AapoJoki
AapoJoki
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At first I thought that would be a link to an Onion article, and even when I read it, I still wasn't sure whether it was a joke.

Let's just say that this a serious blow to anyone trying to clear Islam's reputation as a pedophile religion. Only someone like Michael Jackson can do something like this and it's not the craziest thing he has ever done.

Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:34 PM Reply

I guess it's a little symbol to what kind of people the Religion of Peace attracts nowadays.

Anyways, have fun.

SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:54 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 04:34 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: I guess it's a little symbol to what kind of people the Religion of Peace attracts nowadays.

Anyways, have fun.

i guess this is also an example of the intelligent and well thought out arguments against Islam.


VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
Mr-Pope
Mr-Pope
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 04:55 PM Reply

LOL MUZLIMS R PEEDOS

Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 05:02 PM Reply

Well, that wasn't an argument, just a statement.
But well, if it makes you happy, here's an argument against Islam:

Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 05:02 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: Well, that wasn't an argument, just a statement.
But well, if it makes you happy, here's an argument against Islam:

Shall I post pictures of the Inquisition, witchtrials, and convicted priests as arguments against Christianity?

Logic or GTFO.

marchohare
marchohare
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 06:57 PM Reply

I think conversion to Islam is a perfectly reasonable act for someone who kept going back to plastic surgeons until they utterly destroyed his face. A veil makes sense for a man with no nose, yes?

I mean, he's cross-dressing, but still....

I'll bet the church elders like his money, even if they don't like his fashion sense.

Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka


BBS Signature
SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 06:57 PM, marchohare wrote: I mean, he's cross-dressing...

and how!

is it fair to say the man in the background is unbelievably confused?


VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature
LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:13 PM Reply

This is why I hate the media, they stick their nosies in people's personal lives which is none of their fucking business.


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:17 PM Reply

I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Islam had nothing to do with this. It's all the social/economic/political situation that caused his worshiping of Allah.

So don't blame Islam.
thanks.

- A concerned citizen


BBS Signature
marchohare
marchohare
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:26 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:13 PM, LordJaric wrote: This is why I hate the media, they stick their nosies in people's personal lives which is none of their fucking business.

True enough. My first thought was, people give up their private lives when they voluntarily become celebrities, but...

That poor fucker never was given a choice, was he?


BBS Signature
LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:26 PM, marchohare wrote: True enough. My first thought was, people give up their private lives when they voluntarily become celebrities, but...

I beg to differ


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

SmilezRoyale
SmilezRoyale
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:31 PM Reply

Celebrity gossip is simply the way by which the media punishes celebrities for amassing huge wealth and exploiting the worker class... karl marx would be proud.

Maybe it's because Jackson, in his utter hatred of being black, found islam attractive after Al Qaeda called Obama a house negro.


On a moving train there are no centrists, only radicals and reactionaries.

Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 06:40 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
Shall I post pictures of the Inquisition, witchtrials, and convicted priests as arguments against Christianity?

Logic or GTFO.

Haha XD
Inquistion and witchtrials were held back several hundred years ago. In the name of the Qu'ran, there are still women and girls stoned for being raped - like in THIS beautiful case of islamic legislature.

Oh my gawd, that priest just touched that little boys penis! What a horrible, horrible religion, that Christianity!

Anyways; cases of abuse are happening in Christianity, sure - and it's a great thing that these people are convicted. But, as opposed to Islam, these crimes are neither indulged, nor encouraged.
The people encouraging the witchtrials and the Inquisition have died a long time ago, and no one today is going to set up a witchtrial against a red headed woman.
You know - there has been something called the "enlightenment" - remember, the enlightenment?

Ah yes, there hasn't been something like an enlightenment in the islamic world, right... so then, for you it's perfectly alright for them to commit unbearably horrible crimes on people with a smile on their face, happily shrouded in the thought of supporting Allah's will. Hey, they don't know it better! (well of course, except from these pesky western countries... but Allah sure will smite their kafir ass!!)

You know, you remind me of these german leftits which crawl around in the higher educational system around here all-too often... constantly masturbating psychically about the horribleness of the crimes by their own people, but on the same time wielding around Mao's red book, supporting communism and closing their eyes to crimes committed in the name of Islam- truly obnoxious.

And the best of all... - you, wanting to use LOGIC to defend Islam! Bhahaha XD
Nice one, made my day.

Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:57 PM Reply

Oh, and, concernig Jacko's convertion into Mikaeel - I just found the irony in it quite amusing ^^

I'd just like to know why exactly he converted... he was a Jehovah's Witness, after all O_o
I know, religion is giving people support in difficult or hopeless situation, but... he should have better gone Buddhist or something. That at least would have spared him this ridiculous new name.

LordJaric
LordJaric
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 08:58 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:57 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: I'd just like to know why exactly he converted...

none of your business


Common sense isn't so common anymore
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"
Fanfiction Page

Austrian-Mats
Austrian-Mats
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:58 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 11/21/08 08:57 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: I'd just like to know why exactly he converted...
none of your business

Still, it would be interesting to know.
Well, let's just hope he won't follow the example of the prophet... poor little girls.

Imperator
Imperator
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 05:02 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: Well, that wasn't an argument, just a statement.
But well, if it makes you happy, here's an argument against Islam:

Funny. I thought that was a picture.....

So you're saying MJ's gonna start burying women........or be buried himself?


Writing Forum Reviewer.
PM me
for preferential Writing Forum review treatment.
See my NG page for a regularly updated list of works I will review.

marchohare
marchohare
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 09:27 PM, Imperator wrote: So you're saying MJ's gonna start burying women........or be buried himself?

Oh, maybe he'll stop short of that, only going as far as explaining the legalities behind fat%u0101w%u0101 calling for the murder of blasphemous writers and stuff... like Cat Stevens... er, Yusuf Islam.

I know, I know, Cat really didn't support that. He was just sayin'...


BBS Signature
marchohare
marchohare
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Animator
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 09:50 PM Reply

Hey, this board messed up my correct English spelling of fatawa.


BBS Signature
MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 21st, 2008 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:48 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote:
At 11/21/08 06:40 PM, MultiCanimefan wrote:
Inquistion and witchtrials were held back several hundred years ago.

It doesn't matter if it happened years ago or yesterday. Since when does time cause something to be less relevant?

In the name of the Qu'ran, there are still women and girls stoned for being raped - like in THIS beautiful case of islamic legislature.

Yes there is.

The people encouraging the witchtrials and the Inquisition have died a long time ago, and no one today is going to set up a witchtrial against a red headed woman.

And? There are still people like this today.

You know - there has been something called the "enlightenment" - remember, the enlightenment?

Yes.

Ah yes, there hasn't been something like an enlightenment in the islamic world, right... so then, for you it's perfectly alright for them to commit unbearably horrible crimes on people with a smile on their face, happily shrouded in the thought of supporting Allah's will.

No, not at all, but I'm sure you could heat quite a few homes if you burn that gigantic strawman.

Hey, they don't know it better!

Just like Christians years ago didn't know better. It doesn't make either religion's actions right, though.

(well of course, except from these pesky western countries... but Allah sure will smite their kafir ass!!)

Ah yes, the same western countries that glorify promiscuity, making a buck no matter what, over-consumption and wastefulness?

You know, you remind me of these german leftits which crawl around in the higher educational system around here all-too often...

Phew, good thing I don't fit that description.

constantly masturbating psychically about the horribleness of the crimes by their own people, but on the same time wielding around Mao's red book, supporting communism and closing their eyes to crimes committed in the name of Islam- truly obnoxious.

I have never, ever said I support crimes by ANYONE. I don't. I don't criticize my own crimes while calling someone else's evil or ignoring them.

And the best of all... - you, wanting to use LOGIC to defend Islam! Bhahaha XD

No, I want you to use logic to defend your opinion, not Islam. Yet another strawman to lower the heating bill.

Nice one, made my day.

Too bad it wasn't meant to be funny.

SolInvictus
SolInvictus
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Finally: Michael Jackson goes Mekka Nov. 22nd, 2008 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 11/21/08 08:57 PM, Austrian-Mats wrote: ...he was a Jehovah's Witness, after all O_o

...that does explain a lot.

not that Jacko himself doesn't.

VESTRUM BARDUSIS MIHI EXTASUM
Heathenry; it's not for you
"calling atheism a belief is like calling a conviction belief"

BBS Signature