Be a Supporter!

I'll draw your character- my style.

  • 174,955 Views
  • 1,672 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-27 22:53:39 Reply

At 3/27/10 10:48 PM, heavyrain wrote: I gave your character a try, Zane. And I added a backpack-type thing.

That's cool with its sketchy feel to it and you've even added some extra designs of your own :D


BBS Signature
heavyrain
heavyrain
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 00:48:05 Reply

Anyone want to draw my character?

I'll draw your character- my style.

Hoboweasel
Hoboweasel
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 07:58:00 Reply

At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?

I did actually, haven't scanned it yet, but I'll try and post it soon.


aasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasfasdfasdf asdfasdf

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 10:24:14 Reply

At 3/28/10 10:17 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?
I think I will

As will I.


My Art Thread.
Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 11:22:05 Reply

At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?

Dido ;D


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 13:09:52 Reply

this thread has just become a hive of activity, i love it

Hoboweasel
Hoboweasel
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 13:16:45 Reply

At 3/28/10 10:24 AM, Luxembourg wrote:
At 3/28/10 10:17 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?
I think I will
As will I.

Lol, three people doing the same request xD
Man, I should have checked out this forum a while ago, it's really fun :3

I'll draw your character- my style.


aasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasfasdfasdf asdfasdf

Hoboweasel
Hoboweasel
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 15:26:39 Reply

Eh, it's kinda sketchy, but I haven't been drawing as much as I normally do...

I'll draw your character- my style.


aasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasfasdfasdf asdfasdf

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 15:26:58 Reply

At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?

Trying to color in the hair is gonna be huge time consumer, so here a wip til i'm done :P

I'll draw your character- my style.


BBS Signature
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 15:31:33 Reply

At 3/28/10 12:48 AM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to draw my character?

I gave it a shot, and I feel like I did a decent job. I don't know how I turned her Asian, it just happened.
I also messed up the body proportions, although, in my defense, the reason her head looks so big is because the original character had big hair. The right arm is too long, as well.

I'll draw your character- my style.


My Art Thread.
Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature
Hoboweasel
Hoboweasel
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 15:48:32 Reply

Oh, and here's that one girl.

I'll draw your character- my style.


aasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasfasdfasdf asdfasdf

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 15:55:50 Reply

At 3/28/10 03:26 PM, Hoboweasel wrote: Eh, it's kinda sketchy, but I haven't been drawing as much as I normally do...

I have no words for how much I love this.
Thank you.


My Art Thread.
Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature
Hoboweasel
Hoboweasel
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 16:51:13 Reply

At 3/28/10 03:55 PM, Luxembourg wrote:
At 3/28/10 03:26 PM, Hoboweasel wrote: Eh, it's kinda sketchy, but I haven't been drawing as much as I normally do...
I have no words for how much I love this.
Thank you.

Hehe, you're welcome xD


aasdfasdfasdfasdfasfasdfasfasdfasdf asdfasdf

heavyrain
heavyrain
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 17:02:37 Reply

@ZaneZansorrow: It's looking good. I can't wait to see it finished.

@Luxembourg: I really love how this turned out. It really captures the "crazy hair" I was going for, and I like that you chose a different pose. It worked very well, in my opinion.

@Hoboweasel: This is very well done. I love all the extra stuff you added, especially how the vest is different on each side.

Thank you all for drawing my character. I didn't expect so many people to do so.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 20:12:14 Reply

At 3/28/10 05:02 PM, heavyrain wrote: @ZaneZansorrow: It's looking good. I can't wait to see it finished.

@Luxembourg: I really love how this turned out. It really captures the "crazy hair" I was going for, and I like that you chose a different pose. It worked very well, in my opinion.

@Hoboweasel: This is very well done. I love all the extra stuff you added, especially how the vest is different on each side.

Thank you all for drawing my character. I didn't expect so many people to do so.

K then finish :), I gotta remember to practice on the hands but in conclusion something about the way she results seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it...oh well.

I'll draw your character- my style.


BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-28 23:21:31 Reply

I'm really crappy when it comes down to symmetry <:3, anywho do anyone wanna try this?

I'll draw your character- my style.


BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-29 15:29:42 Reply

At 3/28/10 11:47 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/28/10 11:46 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/28/10 03:26 PM, Hoboweasel wrote: Eh, it's kinda sketchy, but I haven't been drawing as much as I normally do...
That's really awesome man, YOu've got pretty creative
But how do some of you imagine the stuff that was not originally on there?

I have to guess it's just fit in their types of style that fits in the picture in a fitfully way of fitting...to the picture...Let's just say it fits.


BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-29 15:34:59 Reply

At 3/29/10 08:38 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/28/10 11:21 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: I'm really crappy when it comes down to symmetry <:3, anywho do anyone wanna try this?
Seems neat but I'm not sure how I can do some of the improve just like the likes of cypress or hoboweaasel, you know how there able to add some new stuff.

There are always a variety of different ways this character can turn out from somebody else style, it doesn't has to be an improve one but a improve one could be cool ;)


BBS Signature
Patrick7793
Patrick7793
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-29 19:11:15 Reply

Try drawing my character, I'd love to see the outcome...

I'll draw your character- my style.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-30 17:34:49 Reply

At 3/29/10 07:11 PM, Patrick7793 wrote: Try drawing my character, I'd love to see the outcome...

Coloring is too tiring and I don't wanna left the other guy out...and sooo the fearsome duets ;D

I'll draw your character- my style.


BBS Signature
sven647
sven647
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-30 19:06:40 Reply

At 2/21/10 05:19 PM, sven647 wrote: Ive actually always wanted to see this character in someones style have at it

Yay no one attempted mine!!


BBS Signature
heavyrain
heavyrain
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-30 21:57:16 Reply

At 3/28/10 08:12 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: K then finish :), I gotta remember to practice on the hands but in conclusion something about the way she results seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it...oh well.

I like it. Nice job.

I'll draw your character- my style.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-30 22:33:15 Reply

At 3/30/10 09:57 PM, heavyrain wrote:
At 3/28/10 08:12 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: K then finish :), I gotta remember to practice on the hands but in conclusion something about the way she results seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it...oh well.
I like it. Nice job.

Thx, your style on the red gun-slinging ninja katana wielding hoody sweater wearing baggy jeans red guy is cool too ;)


BBS Signature
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 00:01:48 Reply

Fuck.A thing I did to see if anyone one would try.
For did it in red cuz i forgot to put black and I was lazy

I'll draw your character- my style.


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 00:13:10 Reply

At 3/29/10 03:01 PM, Jow279 wrote: Triple post princeflea... S:l
well, anyways, this is my awesome penguim character, Penguim Jow.
anyone can draw it yah, the way you want

A quick sketch of your penguin.thought i'ed try somethin'

I'll draw your character- my style.


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature
wesmeadow
wesmeadow
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 01:05:32 Reply

At 3/30/10 07:06 PM, sven647 wrote:
At 2/21/10 05:19 PM, sven647 wrote: Ive actually always wanted to see this character in someones style have at it
Yay no one attempted mine!!

Which one is yours, I will take a crack at it.

sven647
sven647
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 01:09:30 Reply

At 3/31/10 01:05 AM, wesmeadow wrote:
At 3/30/10 07:06 PM, sven647 wrote:
At 2/21/10 05:19 PM, sven647 wrote: Ive actually always wanted to see this character in someones style have at it
Yay no one attempted mine!!
Which one is yours, I will take a crack at it.

Page 16 At the bottom.


BBS Signature
Patrick7793
Patrick7793
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 08:23:59 Reply

At 3/30/10 09:57 PM, heavyrain wrote:
At 3/28/10 08:12 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: K then finish :), I gotta remember to practice on the hands but in conclusion something about the way she results seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on it...oh well.
I like it. Nice job.

That's pretty awesome

wesmeadow
wesmeadow
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-31 12:31:07 Reply

At 3/31/10 01:09 AM, sven647 wrote:
At 3/31/10 01:05 AM, wesmeadow wrote:
At 3/30/10 07:06 PM, sven647 wrote:
At 2/21/10 05:19 PM, sven647 wrote: Ive actually always wanted to see this character in someones style have at it
Yay no one attempted mine!!
Which one is yours, I will take a crack at it.
Page 16 At the bottom.

Reptile gunner right?

Yeah I have him already sketched out and is coloring him with photoshop. I kept mostly away from the usual smudge tool. No stock pictures. Trying to keep it sharp looking and I added in a little bit more to him for my own style. It gave myself a chance to use light and shadow as I have this spot light hitting half his body in the dark.

lookandsee
lookandsee
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-04-01 17:26:37 Reply

At 3/29/10 03:01 PM, Jow279 wrote: Triple post princeflea... S:l
well, anyways, this is my awesome penguim character, Penguim Jow.
anyone can draw it yah, the way you want%u2248%u2248%u2248

Il like penguins.

I'll draw your character- my style.


BBS Signature