Be a Supporter!

I'll draw your character- my style.

  • 175,778 Views
  • 1,674 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mabelma
Mabelma
  • Member since: Feb. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 18:23:40 Reply

At 3/7/10 11:29 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 3/7/10 09:21 PM, Mabelma wrote: Nothing really, I'm still just exprimenting. Not going for anything really.
I'm thinking you may have particular style but you may be aware of it in some of your earlier posts Like those mushrooms you drew up sort of have of smooth Gradient shading on those tones. with some progression of Dan Paladin-esque in some pictures however it seems to be changing often.

I plan to work on those mushrooms a little more that I have a little more knowledge on good shading so yeah the style of that my change again. Yeah it's changing a lot because I'm constantly experimenting with different style so yeah a long this thread you will see a lot of different styles because of the experimenting but when I make my own style I will redo everything but in my new particular style, till that day here are some 3 more hope you like.

These are all from the second page.

I'll draw your character- my style.

Felis
Felis
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 18:40:21 Reply

At 3/7/10 10:11 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: I still wonder if anyone could redraw this in their style.

To be honest, I wouldn't want to try and duplicate every single line and pattern on that thing.

And yes, I would force myself to if I did attempt to draw that.


I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 19:07:10 Reply

At 3/8/10 06:40 PM, Felis wrote:
At 3/7/10 10:11 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: I still wonder if anyone could redraw this in their style.
To be honest, I wouldn't want to try and duplicate every single line and pattern on that thing.

And yes, I would force myself to if I did attempt to draw that.

lol. i guess it was a little too much to do that drawing, then again i would wonder how Mabelma going to do this since he did say that he'll do every page with his style mwahahaha...... :3


BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 19:13:48 Reply

At 3/8/10 07:07 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: lol. i guess it was a little too much to do that drawing, then again i would wonder how Mabelma going to do this since he did say that he'll do every page with his style mwahahaha...... :3

He still has a few more pages to go though :P

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 19:19:07 Reply

At 3/8/10 07:13 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 3/8/10 07:07 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: lol. i guess it was a little too much to do that drawing, then again i would wonder how Mabelma going to do this since he did say that he'll do every page with his style mwahahaha...... :3
He still has a few more pages to go though :P

Drats <:3, well anywho i wonder which drawing would i redraw with my style next 9_9.


BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 19:23:54 Reply

At 3/8/10 07:19 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Drats <:3, well anywho i wonder which drawing would i redraw with my style next 9_9.

In the summer I might have a go at drawing this entire thread....possibly....

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 20:02:59 Reply

ok i tryed, but im bad at anatomy from memory, ill redo it when iv got more time because i really like this character but for now heres a placeholder

I'll draw your character- my style.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 20:31:14 Reply

At 3/8/10 08:02 PM, ashman112 wrote: ok i tryed, but im bad at anatomy from memory, ill redo it when iv got more time because i really like this character but for now heres a placeholder

Cool, it was nice to see someone tried ^,^d


BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 20:35:11 Reply

At 3/8/10 08:31 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote:
At 3/8/10 08:02 PM, ashman112 wrote: ok i tryed, but im bad at anatomy from memory, ill redo it when iv got more time because i really like this character but for now heres a placeholder
Cool, it was nice to see someone tried ^,^d

Oh btw, the weapon its using was sort of a short lance that became a sword half way


BBS Signature
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-08 20:56:28 Reply

At 3/8/10 08:35 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: Oh btw, the weapon its using was sort of a short lance that became a sword half way

oh okey dokey, next time i swear ill spend more than an hour on it, do full colouring and shading and use some references for the anatomy

i will have at least one good drawing in this thread
Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-11 19:19:24 Reply

At 3/7/10 08:32 PM, bloo-apple wrote: forgot to post him, really sorry bout d-posting. Hopefully quality nicely...

done and done

I'll draw your character- my style.

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-11 19:35:24 Reply

At 3/11/10 07:19 PM, Ashman wrote:
At 3/7/10 08:32 PM, bloo-apple wrote: forgot to post him, really sorry bout d-posting. Hopefully quality nicely...
done and done

I like how color shade him but i kinda notice how the ghost had lost something precious to it......its ghostly hairy man chibi chest thingy "O,o"


BBS Signature
Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-11 19:37:30 Reply

.. have a go at my cake-fetus thing if you want :D
i'll have a go at some of the others posted on here aswell later

I'll draw your character- my style.

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-11 19:43:58 Reply

At 3/11/10 07:35 PM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: I like how color shade him but i kinda notice how the ghost had lost something precious to it......its ghostly hairy man chibi chest thingy "O,o"

hmm your right, i completely overlooked it, i was too busy trying to make him look like a "real" ghost, now he can really scare people

ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-11 19:56:17 Reply

At 3/11/10 07:37 PM, Jobertson wrote: .. have a go at my cake-fetus thing if you want :D
i'll have a go at some of the others posted on here aswell later

Now that's pretty awesome, i wonder what twist i could add to this pic ;)


BBS Signature
Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-12 14:41:13 Reply

just quickly painted bloo apples ghost thing,
i might try zane's character next :)

I'll draw your character- my style.

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-12 14:45:10 Reply

At 3/12/10 02:41 PM, Jobertson wrote: just quickly painted bloo apples ghost thing,
i might try zane's character next :)

wha wha wha? thats awesome, way to go, nice beard too

Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-12 14:49:43 Reply

At 3/12/10 02:45 PM, Ashman wrote: wha wha wha? thats awesome, way to go, nice beard too

Thanks Ash,
if you post a character i will try that too :)

Kweaks
Kweaks
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-12 16:13:06 Reply

Wow guys this is pretty badass, I'm glad you guys are interested in interpreting each other's works into other styles. I didn't think the thread I made would even last this long.

Congrats to all of you.

Anyway, if you wanna shot at something newer I made, here's the Large Blue Man with Unflattering Hair.

I'll draw your character- my style.


"Kweaks is great, awesome, a genius and more." -Frameslinger.

BBS Signature
J-qb
J-qb
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-12 16:50:48 Reply

At 3/12/10 04:13 PM, Kweaks wrote: Wow guys this is pretty badass, I'm glad you guys are interested in interpreting each other's works into other styles. I didn't think the thread I made would even last this long.

Its the "Original G"!

Anyway, if you wanna shot at something newer I made, here's the Large Blue Man with Unflattering Hair.

How aptly named


NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature
Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 11:40:42 Reply

At 3/13/10 09:35 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: You're willing to do other peoples character's? I think I'd want to create one even if it does not look to inspired.

i'll try the next 4 characters that are posted. then i'll get back to my own stuff,
i might do more if i can be bothered. :D

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 12:58:40 Reply

At 3/13/10 11:40 AM, Jobertson wrote: i'll try the next 4 characters that are posted. then i'll get back to my own stuff,
i might do more if i can be bothered. :D

yay lol, have a random emo bird lol

I'll draw your character- my style.

Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 13:45:41 Reply

I tried the blue man..
this just reminded me how much i hate drawing people :D
i'll do Ashmans emo-bird next

I'll draw your character- my style.

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 13:47:49 Reply

At 3/13/10 01:45 PM, Jobertson wrote: I tried the blue man..
this just reminded me how much i hate drawing people :D
i'll do Ashmans emo-bird next

yay, that looks great, and sorry its such an uninspired character i put up lol

Jobertson
Jobertson
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 13:56:59 Reply

At 3/13/10 01:47 PM, Ashman wrote: yay, that looks great, and sorry its such an uninspired character i put up lol

It's fine, lol
there have been worse ones posted..

Kweaks
Kweaks
  • Member since: May. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Animator
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-13 14:16:08 Reply

At 3/13/10 01:45 PM, Jobertson wrote: I tried the blue man..
this just reminded me how much i hate drawing people :D
i'll do Ashmans emo-bird next

Ahaha, awesome work man. When I get some time I'll do some of these again. (I hate 4 to midnight shifts)


"Kweaks is great, awesome, a genius and more." -Frameslinger.

BBS Signature
Cherubas
Cherubas
  • Member since: Dec. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-15 07:09:35 Reply

This is cool. I like seeing different artstyles. I may do something like this if I get the time someday. For now though, draw Boek.

I'll draw your character- my style.

Ashman
Ashman
  • Member since: May. 12, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-15 14:20:59 Reply

At 3/15/10 07:09 AM, Cherubas wrote: This is cool. I like seeing different artstyles. I may do something like this if I get the time someday. For now though, draw Boek.

is that ben 10?

bloo-apple
bloo-apple
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Artist
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-15 18:44:14 Reply

At 3/12/10 04:13 PM, Kweaks wrote:
Anyway, if you wanna shot at something newer I made, here's the Large Blue Man with Unflattering Hair.

Wow guys I really appreciate you guys drawing my character like that :) I am flattered rally. Donno why.. But they look so fantastic!!

Anyways I'll give ur blue guy a shot :)

xlh2000
xlh2000
  • Member since: Sep. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-03-15 20:58:38 Reply

Try another of mine y'all.

I'll draw your character- my style.


X-tra Large Human
Please see MY Threadand please post a comment
Gamertag: XLH nWo Steam ID: XLH2000

BBS Signature