00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted GeoTheCAt supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'll draw your character- my style.

278,354 Views | 1,686 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 13:04:18

At 2/15/10 09:13 AM, PrinceFlea wrote: It may possibly be best to not ask, but does the girl on the right wear anything underneath that rather tall shirt?

Flea, you're becoming quite a freak. Was this question really necessary.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 15:55:51

At 2/15/10 09:13 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 2/15/10 02:08 AM, lookandsee wrote: Choose your chick !... or not, it's up to you.
It may possible be the best to not ask but Does the girl on the right wear anything underneath that rather tall shirt?

Actually, it's a really good question ! And my answer is : She only wears a boyshort underneath that shirt... don't ask me why.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 16:03:28

May you please redesign my character in you style. I would really like to see what he would look like drawn by someone else.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 17:21:37

At 2/15/10 04:03 PM, mazimadu wrote: May you please redesign my character in you style. I would really like to see what he would look like drawn by someone else.

Here you go :

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 17:46:50

At 2/15/10 05:21 PM, lookandsee wrote:
At 2/15/10 04:03 PM, mazimadu wrote: May you please redesign my character in you style. I would really like to see what he would look like drawn by someone else.
Here you go :

LOLZ.
That was really great. You changed the art style while keeping the most basic details. I always wondered what kyle would look like as a cube(for the most part his head has remained fairly two dimensional, even when the face rotates horizontally).

Thanks

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 18:43:16

At 2/9/10 10:35 PM, Luxembourg wrote: Give these a shot. Or just one of them. Or none of them. It's up to you.

Cool little character you have there dude, it was fun remaking him.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 19:04:17

Wow! I like what you guys have done with them!
Princeflea, I like how you infuse your own style into the drawings you do. Your anatomy needs a little work (as does mine!), but I do like how you made the characters your own. I'm also surprised you tried both of them.
Frisbee, he looks really cool in that cartoon style. His stance is so strange, but it works. It's so clean looking and stylized!
Thanks, guys.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 19:18:42

Thanks dude, I'm glad you like it. I wish I would have added more of a boarder to it, but I accidently went with the export minimum area on my options :(

Here's a little better layout.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa207 /maximusfrisbee/Character_redo_1.png

I can see myself posting ALOT in here. Nice way to get back into drawing.. I've been slacking far too long.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 20:10:57

Anyone want to give mine a try? I would love to see it in another style.

Here's another picture for reference (the head is a little better sized).
png

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-15 22:29:28

At 2/15/10 09:55 PM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 2/15/10 08:10 PM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to give mine a try? I would love to see it in another style.

png
Is Your character Kell a Zombie or vampire?

She is a vampire.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 01:41:05

Made this for a Photoshop class, I don't really plan to go anywhere with it though. Try to take a shot at it.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 11:42:06

At 2/16/10 01:41 AM, PikaRobo wrote: Made this for a Photoshop class, I don't really plan to go anywhere with it though. Try to take a shot at it.

is that a crab claw for its arm?

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 12:19:10

At 2/16/10 11:44 AM, PrinceFlea wrote:
At 2/16/10 11:42 AM, ashman112 wrote:
At 2/16/10 01:41 AM, PikaRobo wrote: Made this for a Photoshop class, I don't really plan to go anywhere with it though. Try to take a shot at it.
I was honestly thinking that it was a homemade agricultural harvesting tool.

a sickle? i guess so, not so many big words next time they confuse me

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 12:39:59

At 2/16/10 12:26 PM, PrinceFlea wrote: I won't use big words as often ,it was a old dying habit that started during grade school.

They're only good when your grammar is decent

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 12:46:52

shot taken
p.s i didnt know what i was doing

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 13:58:50

At 2/16/10 11:42 AM, ashman112 wrote:

Yes.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 14:01:55

yeah i didnt spend much time on it sorry

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 14:47:16

At 2/9/10 10:35 PM, Luxembourg wrote: Give these a shot. Or just one of them. Or none of them. It's up to you.

tried and failed, lol

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 15:34:53

At 2/15/10 08:10 PM, heavyrain wrote: Anyone want to give mine a try? I would love to see it in another style.

png

Since several kind people were willing to do my characters, I figured I should really participate here, so I gave Heavyrain's character a shot. No, she doesn't have legs. I ran out of room and felt like it actually looked decent enough as it was.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 19:08:35

At 2/16/10 02:01 PM, ashman112 wrote:

Thats ok, I can color it myself later. Thanks though.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 20:36:06

At 2/16/10 03:34 PM, Luxembourg wrote:

png
Since several kind people were willing to do my characters, I figured I should really participate here, so I gave Heavyrain's character a shot. No, she doesn't have legs. I ran out of room and felt like it actually looked decent enough as it was.

Heh, pretty cool. Reminds me of a wraith for some reason. Thanks for giving my character a go.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 22:07:11

Hey, Luxembourg. I drew one of your characters because I really love her design. Oh, and I added a pocket watch because I felt it necessary.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 22:36:12

At 2/16/10 10:07 PM, heavyrain wrote: Hey, Luxembourg. I drew one of your characters because I really love her design. Oh, and I added a pocket watch because I felt it necessary.

Wow, thanks! I love it! You kept her essence pure, and the pocket watch is actually a good addition. I like the style and the hand holding the watch looks fantastic. Her posture is interesting, in a good way.
I feel inadequate, because your iteration of my character is much better than my iteration of yours.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-16 22:52:55

At 2/16/10 12:46 PM, ashman112 wrote:
shot taken
p.s i didnt know what i was doing

Lol, you tried good though.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 02:18:58

At 2/16/10 07:08 PM, mazimadu wrote:
At 2/16/10 02:01 PM, ashman112 wrote:
Thats ok, I can color it myself later. Thanks though.

oh no you cant, if you want to use that design thats fine by me, but ur not taking my work, if you want it like that your gunna have to redraw it yourself

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 20:01:36

@Luxembourg: Don't feel that way. I'm happy you drew my character at all. :) Plus, I love the style of your art, especially "Hello?" and "Mr. Mask".

@PrinceFlea: Wonderful. I look forward to seeing it. I'm sure your details will be fine.

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 20:12:59

At 2/17/10 08:01 PM, heavyrain wrote: @Luxembourg: Don't feel that way. I'm happy you drew my character at all. :) Plus, I love the style of your art, especially "Hello?" and "Mr. Mask".

@PrinceFlea: Wonderful. I look forward to seeing it. I'm sure your details will be fine.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them! I've been thinking of if I have any other characters that would be worthy of this thread. Those past two were really the best "characters" (not my best drawing) I've got. I think. I was considering throwing in the character I used for my third piece accepted into the Notepad Collab, but I'm not sure if that would be betrayal or not.
Anyways, you should put your piece "Knack" in here. I'm sure some people, probably myself included, would be interested in doing that guy.

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 20:59:20

At 2/17/10 08:12 PM, Luxembourg wrote:
At 2/17/10 08:01 PM, heavyrain wrote: @Luxembourg: Don't feel that way. I'm happy you drew my character at all. :) Plus, I love the style of your art, especially "Hello?" and "Mr. Mask".

Thanks, I'm glad you like them! I've been thinking of if I have any other characters that would be worthy of this thread. Those past two were really the best "characters" (not my best drawing) I've got. I think. I was considering throwing in the character I used for my third piece accepted into the Notepad Collab, but I'm not sure if that would be betrayal or not.
Anyways, you should put your piece "Knack" in here. I'm sure some people, probably myself included, would be interested in doing that guy.

I just looked through your personal art thread and you have more great art than I realized. My favorite is the one with the coffin behind the girl with the basket. Yeah, you should definitely put up some more characters. I'd love to give them a try. I feel that your style is sort of similar to mine (kind of macabre). If you think I should put that piece in then I suppose I will. So, anyone want to give it an attempt?

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 21:11:19

At 2/17/10 08:59 PM, heavyrain wrote:
At 2/17/10 08:12 PM, Luxembourg wrote:

I just looked through your personal art thread and you have more great art than I realized. My favorite is the one with the coffin behind the girl with the basket. Yeah, you should definitely put up some more characters. I'd love to give them a try. I feel that your style is sort of similar to mine (kind of macabre). If you think I should put that piece in then I suppose I will. So, anyone want to give it an attempt?

Thank you! My drawings are mostly a combination of macabre themes and happy themes. I draw monsters and hauntings, but they're usually not scary or sad. I've got some stuff that's downright dark (none of which is on the internet), but not much.

Like I said, I'd give him a shot, but I thought you should post him in here before I did so, so people would know what I'm drawing. Maybe someone else will give him a shot.
I've just started on my version of your character. I'll post it when it's done!

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature

Response to I'll draw your character- my style. 2010-02-17 22:18:06

Okay, here he is! I felt like I did an immensely better job with this one than my first one on the line work. The coloring? I didn't do such a great job on that.
Yes, he's turned a strange way. Sorry about that.
Tell me what you think!

My Art Thread.

BBS Signature