Sha-ne
Sha-ne
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-17 10:34:11 Reply

At 7/17/11 10:09 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Meh, I'm happy with how it looks. :D

Nice perspective. Does shooting like that really even work?

Sheezy.
NG.
Find me.

BBS Signature
ThePrice
ThePrice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-17 10:56:50 Reply

Warhammer is awesome! So your fan-art is automatically cool to me :) But it's drawn really well! I wish I had better drawing skills :(

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-19 12:28:53 Reply

At 7/17/11 10:34 AM, Sha-ne wrote:
Nice perspective. Does shooting like that really even work?

Thank ya! I don't know why it wouldn't, honestly. I mean, he's only shooting it like that for a brief moment (or it was a brief moment). I'm sure a second after this image was painted, he let off the trigger for his gun was probably aimed at the ceiling. ;)

At 7/17/11 10:56 AM, ThePrice wrote: Warhammer is awesome! So your fan-art is automatically cool to me :) But it's drawn really well! I wish I had better drawing skills :(

Lol thanks. :) It all comes with practice! Or if you're like me, just draw for fun and try to make it look as good as you can. :D

Here's a little doodly doodle painty paint that I worked on for a couple of hours today. Just had an idea come to me, and I wanted to make it happen... so I did!

Rhunyc's arts?

"Now, I've chased this dream to do what I love - and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. I threw away what naysayers say, and started on a race that I had to win for myself."

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-21 11:50:27 Reply

At 7/19/11 12:45 PM, bilalz wrote:
this is great!i was just thinking of drawing something like this but with a world war II theme.

Well you should do it!

And here's a gift for a friend at deviantart. We agreed to paint eachother's ocs. I chose her oc whose name is Vile.

Rhunyc's arts?

"Now, I've chased this dream to do what I love - and I wouldn't trade it for a thing. I threw away what naysayers say, and started on a race that I had to win for myself."

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-24 15:09:36 Reply

Bump

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-27 08:49:35 Reply

A girl wanted me to paint a portrait of her.. So I started by doing black and white, and now I'm moving to color. She gave me free reign to do whatever I wanted for a portrait, so I'm going to make it a WWII themed war bonds poster or something to that degree.. I've put close to 6 hours into it so far...

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-07-27 10:19:45 Reply

Finished

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-01 12:18:13 Reply

I got inspired. And this is a product of that inspiration...

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Carrion
Carrion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-01 14:51:33 Reply

At 7/27/11 10:19 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Finished

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO RHUNYC?!

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-02 05:36:55 Reply

At 8/1/11 02:51 PM, Captain-Carrion wrote:
At 7/27/11 10:19 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Finished
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO RHUNYC?!

I ATE HIM!

Is it that terrible?! D:

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 06:32:42 Reply

Here's a screencap of another portrait I'm working on.. This girl wanted me to incorporate her into my crazy art style, so I'm working on that. I'm planning on having her in a resident evil sort of setting

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 11:53:29 Reply

Finished. (Again.)

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Sockembop
Sockembop
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 12:18:47 Reply

At 8/3/11 11:53 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Finished. (Again.)

Looks excellent sir. Bravo. Good show mate.

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 12:50:52 Reply

At 8/3/11 12:18 PM, Sockembop wrote:
At 8/3/11 11:53 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Finished. (Again.)
Looks excellent sir. Bravo. Good show mate.

Thank you, thank you!

BBS Signature
Carrion
Carrion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 13:20:27 Reply

nononono its not that its bad...
its just....eh....ummmmm
whats the word?
oh yeah
COLORED

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-03 13:39:04 Reply

At 8/3/11 01:20 PM, Captain-Carrion wrote: nononono its not that its bad...
its just....eh....ummmmm
whats the word?
oh yeah
COLORED

Ohhh...

welllllllll.... it was only a matter of time!

I'll never be the same :<

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-10 09:15:50 Reply

I'm not bein an art whore like all the cool kids these days...

However, I am painting something... so that's almost like whoring.

Almost.

No refs used for this, about an hour of work so far, there's more, this is just a bit from it.

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-11 01:51:23 Reply

The previous image is turning to shit. So I'm taking a break from that and am starting working on my madness day 2011 submission.

This is the only clip i'm gonna show, until it's finished. I'm also planning on just waiting until the actual day to submit it or show it.

It'll be dark and gory. I'm gonna be a bit more creative about how I present it too... But, i'll shut up for now.

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-13 12:30:11 Reply

Actually I lied. Here's an up close screencap of my madness day pic. It's in black and white for now, but I'm debating whether or not I want to add the red from the blood or not. There's a ton of blood in this image.

But.

I've got till sep. 5th, so I think I can manage that. I'm also debating whether or not to fuck the police, and when I do finish this image, just post it before madness day. That way, I can begin working on a second image.

Or just work on a second image anyways and keep 'em both a secret.

I lied about posting another wip, because in retrospect, that wip didn't look very appealing lollololl.

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
ZaneZansorrow
ZaneZansorrow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-14 00:39:26 Reply

At 8/13/11 12:30 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Actually I lied. Here's an up close screencap of my madness day pic. It's in black and white for now, but I'm debating whether or not I want to add the red from the blood or not. There's a ton of blood in this image.

But.

I've got till sep. 5th, so I think I can manage that. I'm also debating whether or not to fuck the police, and when I do finish this image, just post it before madness day. That way, I can begin working on a second image.

Or just work on a second image anyways and keep 'em both a secret.

I lied about posting another wip, because in retrospect, that wip didn't look very appealing lollololl.

Oh the liessss, this latest one looks very fashionable, it goin to be cover in blood but very fashionable. I hope it comes out as an awesome surprise :P

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-24 12:07:45 Reply

Just thought I'd mention that I'm currently up on my livestream. So if you'd like you can watch me paint and chill out and stuff. I got my music goin' so be prepared for an interesting mix of sounds (it's possible to mute lols, so don't be afraid to do that if you wish).

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-24 15:41:04 Reply

At 8/24/11 12:07 PM, Rhunyc wrote: Just thought I'd mention that I'm currently up on my livestream. So if you'd like you can watch me paint and chill out and stuff. I got my music goin' so be prepared for an interesting mix of sounds (it's possible to mute lols, so don't be afraid to do that if you wish).

Just bumpin to let everyone know i'm still goin at it.

I had Ajtheripper stop by and I gave him a few pointers and made this image to show him how I formulate the basics for my images. I'm thinking it'll turn out to be one of my entries for the madness day art collab

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
AJtheRipper
AJtheRipper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-24 17:17:56 Reply

First thing I did when I got home is jumped on my tablet haha. I appreciate your time man thanks a lot!

Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-29 03:52:47 Reply

At 8/24/11 05:17 PM, AJtheRipper wrote: First thing I did when I got home is jumped on my tablet haha. I appreciate your time man thanks a lot!

Hey dude, no prob!

Here's a snippet of something that isn't madness related that I'm working on. :D

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-29 04:25:40 Reply

At 8/29/11 04:19 AM, Larkatosa wrote:
At 8/29/11 03:52 AM, Rhunyc wrote:
Here's a snippet of something that isn't madness related that I'm working on. :D
Can't say much about the picture when it's in such early stage. But I just wanted to chip in to say that I think you've suddenly started to Improve rapidly and that I am happy to see so. Good luck to you!

Thanks! I'm glad you think so!!

I feel like I am too, I don't know but something inside me clicked all of a sudden and now I just get certain things I hadn't before. I'm a slow learner... xD

But here's a zoomed out version of it, pardon my white text, I quick threw that in there to prove it's mine, as you can see I've made some progress in the last like 30 minutes lol

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-29 06:58:49 Reply

Bam done.

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-29 12:44:22 Reply

At 8/29/11 06:58 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Bam done.

Hey look, it's Bojack.

Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-30 03:17:27 Reply

At 8/29/11 12:44 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 8/29/11 06:58 AM, Rhunyc wrote: Bam done.
Hey look, it's Bojack.

wat r bojak?

BBS Signature
bigjonny13
bigjonny13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 53
Voice Actor
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-08-30 12:36:31 Reply

At 8/30/11 03:17 AM, Rhunyc wrote: wat r bojak?

DBZ reference that you seemed not to have gotten :C

It was a pirate entrapped in King Kai's planet
Rhunyc
Rhunyc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Rhunyc's arts? 2011-09-05 20:13:25 Reply

At 8/30/11 12:36 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 8/30/11 03:17 AM, Rhunyc wrote: wat r bojak?
DBZ reference that you seemed not to have gotten :C
It was a pirate entrapped in King Kai's planet

D'oh, I never saw that saga/episode. Either that or I don't remember. :<

Here's something I made, and in the process of making it, I was teaching Krinkels my methods for painting.

Check it for a little bit of info behind it. ;3

Rhunyc's arts?

BBS Signature