Be a Supporter!

Legalization of Marijuana

  • 4,151 Views
  • 37 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
DeAdKoRnFrEaK
DeAdKoRnFrEaK
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-28 23:44:40 Reply

I am sick of this shit. America is a country full of ignorant, right-winged, sons-of-bitches. Why are we fighting a "war" we cannot win? The war on drugs? What the hell? Who is the idiot that came up with that one (**cough**Ronald Regan**cough**)?

Now as far as taxes go, it costs more for us, as Americans, to keep someone inprisoned than to get them help. Bitch all you want. It won't change anything if we jail everyone that has used Marijuana. Hell, we'd run out of room. Why do we focus on locking up people instead of helping them, when the fact of the matter is that it costs less to get them help?

Now onto health standards. It would be so much safer for those who do do Marijuana. We would actually have some standards. Much like we've got food inspectors, we could inspect the drugs being sold. You would actually know what you're getting. On the streets, it could be laced with anything, increasing the risks of addiction, illnesses, and death.

Economically, you can't go wrong with legalizing Marijuana. Tax it. Tax it hard. People will think twice before they buy some Marijuana. Take into consideration that over 60% of Americans have tried Marijuana (including Prestidents Bush and Clinton) at some point in their lives. Do the math. We would be able to pay off the national debt (which now is in the trillions) 5 times. 5 fucking times! That is a hell of a lot of money. Not only is it fueling our unjust and corrupt government, but that means more tax cuts for you, the average American. More money for bombs, and more money for you.

Morally, yes, Marijuana use is wrong. But is the consumption of alcohal or tobacco not also morally wrong? If we are going to keep Marijuana illegal, why don't we make alcohal and tobacco illegal (*cough**profit**cough*)? Truth is, Marijuana has less long term effects than alcohal and tobacco. Marijuana is much less likely for you to delvelop a dependecy off of than both of these drugs. It doesn't make sense. If Marijuana is less harmful for you than both alcohol and tobacco, than why is it the only one of "the big three" that isn't legal?

Please, if you are sane, this must make sense to you. This is ridiculous.

Your input please.

Murph-Dogg
Murph-Dogg
  • Member since: Sep. 5, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 03:23:11 Reply

I'm pretty sure Nixon started the "war on drugs"

poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 03:54:02 Reply

meh the main argument is " if we legalise pot.. then.. what's next????????????????????????????????"

Which was probably an argumen back when they freed slaves. "what?? Free them? What's next? Free the women? Not beat the children? Wtf are you on about?"

People are addicted to pot, so I'd say fucking tax them all. UNless they grow their own hehe.


BBS Signature
Rosenthorp-I
Rosenthorp-I
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 04:23:14 Reply

the way i see it is if we legalize pot then itll become kind of like ciggarattes these days and people will do them but its not gonna be that cool to do it since hell its legal, and most people who do smoke weed could care less is it gets legalized or not.

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 12:16:25 Reply

if it's good enough for terminally ill people, then it good enough for me *fakes a cough or two*

derBrot
derBrot
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 12:17:34 Reply

hell, what for? no one cares anyway?
and i'm sick iof this subject in the BBS

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 14:16:36 Reply

At 11/29/03 12:17 PM, derBrot wrote: hell, what for? no one cares anyway?
and i'm sick iof this subject in the BBS

I care. The other posteres before you seemed to care. And you have 8 posts. How can you be sick of a topic?

OpIvy420
OpIvy420
  • Member since: Mar. 10, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 17:51:00 Reply

I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, non-religious, non-"drugs are bad" reason for making marijuana illegal. Anyone who understands logic should understand that the only negative related to marijuana is that it can get you arrested.

<deleted>
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 18:59:55 Reply

At 11/29/03 05:51 PM, OpIvy420 wrote: I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, non-religious, non-"drugs are bad" reason for making marijuana illegal. Anyone who understands logic should understand that the only negative related to marijuana is that it can get you arrested.

You have the best BBS signature ever.

FUNKbrs
FUNKbrs
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 19:29:08 Reply

Ever notice how it's illegal to own an unlicensed distillery in the US? I wonder if it will still be illegal to grow weed unlicensed in the US if weed is legalized.


My band Sin City ScoundrelsOur song Vixen of Doom
HATE.
Because 2,000 years of "For God so loved the world" doesn't trump 1.2 million years of "Survival of the Fittest."

Taxman2A
Taxman2A
  • Member since: May. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 19:35:18 Reply

At 11/28/03 11:44 PM, DeAdKoRnFrEaK wrote: Morally, yes, Marijuana use is wrong.

I disagree. What premises led you to this conclusion? I could understand the claim "it's morally wrong to use marijuana and drive", or "it's morally wrong for a doctor to smoke weed before performing surgery", but how is marijuana use in general immoral?

stonedpimp69
stonedpimp69
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-29 21:39:42 Reply

I think Marijuana SHOULD be legalized, because:
It's less harmfull then Alcohol/Nicotine
It'll be a boost to the national economy.
It'll make one less sentence on the left wing parties platform( oops did I just say that aloud)
It is great shit( Come onwho in here can tell me they have tried weed and didn't like it)
IT is not that addictive

On a darker note Reagan was one of the greatest presidents this country has ever had, along with Nixon. But that is a topic for another discussion

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-30 02:53:01 Reply

At 11/29/03 09:39 PM, stonedpimp69 wrote: It is great shit( Come onwho in here can tell me they have tried weed and didn't like it)

I've had a few friends who didn't like it. I can kinda see why. The effects can hit you hard if you smoke the good stuff, and they were first-timers. Not EVERYBODY likes the effects, but that doesn't mean they should deny others the right to smoke some.

Sitrus
Sitrus
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-30 08:46:26 Reply

Marijuana should be legalised, alcohol and tobacco is far more dangerous than marijuana.

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-30 09:23:03 Reply

At 11/30/03 08:46 AM, Sitrus wrote: Marijuana should be legalised, alcohol and tobacco is far more dangerous than marijuana.

CARS are more dangerous than marajuana, never mind alchohol and tobacco.

RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-11-30 23:52:56 Reply

At 11/29/03 05:51 PM, OpIvy420 wrote: I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, non-religious, non-"drugs are bad" reason for making marijuana illegal. Anyone who understands logic should understand that the only negative related to marijuana is that it can get you arrested.

hmm, ok, how about this: It could potentially hurt the tobacco industry quite a bit. And who is a top Republican / Democrat contributor? Phillip Morris? hmm...


The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 00:04:45 Reply

At 11/28/03 11:44 PM, DeAdKoRnFrEaK wrote: Now onto health standards. It would be so much safer for those who do do Marijuana. We would actually have some standards. Much like we've got food inspectors, we could inspect the drugs being sold.

Well, look at the current tobacco industry. Try and tell me that today's manufactured cigarettes - with all of the hundreds of additives - are safer than a home-rolled cigarette?

Economically, you can't go wrong with legalizing Marijuana. Tax it. Tax it hard. People will think twice before they buy some Marijuana. Take into consideration that over 60% of Americans have tried Marijuana (including Prestidents Bush and Clinton) at some point in their lives. Do the math. We would be able to pay off the national debt (which now is in the trillions) 5 times. 5 fucking times!

I just can't believe these statements about how much revenue would be brought in from taxing marijuana sales. First off, how many people would buy it at stores? Marijuana is a lot easier to grow than tobacco - it will thrive basically in any corner of the continental US.

So your saying that by taxing marijuana, it would bring in $10 trillion dollars? In what time period? What math are you doing?

Morally, yes, Marijuana use is wrong ... If Marijuana is less harmful for you than both alcohol and tobacco, than why is it the only one of "the big three" that isn't legal?

Someone already responded to this first part - how is smoking pot morally wrong?

But, to see why it's still illegal, just follow the contributions / voting blocs: the tobacco lobbyists, the religious right.

How could getting behind this cause help a politican's career? Sure, 60% of American's have tried pot, but that doesn't mean that 60% are users right now. Most probably only smoked a bit in high school. Now, they are middle-aged, suburbanites with 2.5 children who have probably bought into the myths of how dangerous it is. Isn't it strange that the majority of the anti-drug campaigns focus on weed? Not teenage drunken driving, not deadly cigarettes, nor hard drugs.
If you check out national surveys - I haven't - I doubt that you'll find a clear majority in favor of full legalization.

Now, for my personal opinion - It should be fully legalized. But it's easy to just rant and rave about how it should be, try looking at the real reasons, obstacles next time.


The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 00:09:27 Reply

At 11/29/03 07:29 PM, JudgeFUNK wrote: Ever notice how it's illegal to own an unlicensed distillery in the US? I wonder if it will still be illegal to grow weed unlicensed in the US if weed is legalized.

I was always under the impression that it was just illegal to sell your homemade booze? I've made wine once in awhile.

Most likely if marijuana was legalized, you could grow small batches for personal consumption.


The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
Esper-Kama
Esper-Kama
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 12:51:19 Reply

Wow i have to comment im surprised but the limited number of intelligent replies its like you didnt even add to this at all. First i can understand why people dont want Marijuana Legalized. Remeber at one point in this country Booze was illegal. Pot WILL effect your ability to make decisions blah blah ect ect... Any stone knows wjhat im talking about. To quote a Comedian i cant remeber his name... "i quit doing pot and it was amazing i could remeber where things were for a while i thought i was clairvoyant." At this point i should mention that im a 20 year old college student and i DO NOT SMOKE WEED or anything for that matter. However i do believe that ALL drugs should be legalized its pretty simple people do it anyways we lost the war on drugs a long time ago. so just slap a warning label on the side and tax it. But if you get messed up on the stuff we dont have to take care of you. So some crack addict doesnt get free health care cuz he was stupid and used crack. Pot isnt as bad as Tobaco. Also every Administration has said the same thing we need more testing ok seriously weve tested it almost as much as tobaco <comparatively to the amount the tobaco companies tested using their multi-billion dollar accounts>. Just make the reasonable descision seriously!

1337Ranson
1337Ranson
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 13:18:32 Reply

At 11/29/03 05:51 PM, OpIvy420 wrote: I challenge anyone to come up with a logical, non-religious, non-"drugs are bad" reason for making marijuana illegal. Anyone who understands logic should understand that the only negative related to marijuana is that it can get you arrested.

There are a lot of factors involved in the legalization of Marijuana (and any drug for that matter) that most people seem blissfully unaware of. everyone who is in favor of legalization never presents any kind of logical, and practical way of doing it.
For example, if Marijuana was legalized, who could buy it? Would we have a legal smoking age for marijuana like alcohol and tobacco? Which is more, if we did have an age requirement, whats to stop people from supplying the drug to minors? After all, it would be a lot easier for minors to get a hold of the drug should it be legalized.
What about the sale of Marijuana? Would we allow private companies to sell marijuana to the public or is that something the government should control? Where would you be able to buy Marijuana? In a convenience store, in a special clinic, or somewhere else? Where could you smoke it? after all, Marijuana does affect an individuals ability to reason so would we really want people smokimg marijuana and driving? Along those same lines, could everyone of legal age be allowed to smoke it? Personally, I'm not to big on the idea of an airline pilot flying after having smoked some marijuana (after all, marijuana has been shown to stay in the body for long periods of time after the ingestion, so a person could could have smoked a day ago and yet still have some lingering affects from it).
So, am I against the legalization of marijuana? Currently, I am against it. However, if there was a way of addressing these issues in a way I felt was satisfactory, then I might be persuaded to be in favor of legalization. But for now, if the question is simply "Legalize marijuana or not?" then I'm going to have to go with the or not.

stonedpimp69
stonedpimp69
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 17:32:25 Reply

At 12/1/03 01:18 PM, 1337Ranson wrote: There are a lot of factors involved in the legalization of Marijuana (and any drug for that matter) that most people seem blissfully unaware of. everyone who is in favor of legalization never presents any kind of logical, and practical way of doing it.

For example, if Marijuana was legalized, who could buy it? Would we have a legal smoking age for marijuana like alcohol and tobacco? Which is more, if we did have an age requirement, whats to stop people from supplying the drug to minors? After all, it would be a lot easier for minors to get a hold of the drug should it be legalized.
What about the sale of Marijuana? Would we allow private companies to sell marijuana to the public or is that something the government should control? Where would you be able to buy Marijuana? In a convenience store, in a special clinic, or somewhere else? Where could you smoke it? after all, Marijuana does affect an individuals ability to reason so would we really want people smokimg marijuana and driving? Along those same lines, could everyone of legal age be allowed to smoke it? Personally, I'm not to big on the idea of an airline pilot flying after having smoked some marijuana (after all, marijuana has been shown to stay in the body for long periods of time after the ingestion, so a person could could have smoked a day ago and yet still have some lingering affects from it).
So, am I against the legalization of marijuana? Currently, I am against it. However, if there was a way of addressing these issues in a way I felt was satisfactory, then I might be persuaded to be in favor of legalization. But for now, if the question is simply "Legalize marijuana or not?" then I'm going to have to go with the or not.

I think legal smoking age would be 21. You should be aloud to smoke marijuana, everywhere where you can smoke tobacco. That is outside, and on private property, IF the owner allows it. You should not be allowed to "smoke and Fly"(as a pilot/stewardess/feel free to add other professions here) You should be allowed to grow weed at home, but only in limited amounts, and for personal use. There should be a HUGE fine for distributing weed to minors+ a jail sentence. The government should control marijuana. It should be heavily taxed. It should be sold in Liquor/Tabbaco stores Have I answered all your questions???

RedSkunk
RedSkunk
  • Member since: Sep. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-01 18:41:58 Reply

This isn't like new ground. Marijuana has been legalized in parts of Europe. Canada was close to legalization, weren't they?

We should just look at how Holland has legalized it, and tweak as nessaccery. I think the age requirement should be 18 tho, unlike the last poster.. I do have a good reason.. somewhere..


The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature
Peter90688
Peter90688
  • Member since: Nov. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-02 10:30:35 Reply

But you get hiiiiiighhh!!

Matty233
Matty233
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-03 01:09:33 Reply

Now as far as taxes go, it costs more for us, as Americans, to keep someone inprisoned than to get them help. Bitch all you want. It won't change anything if we jail everyone that has used Marijuana. Hell, we'd run out of room. Why do we focus on locking up people instead of helping them, when the fact of the matter is that it costs less to get them help?

Have I got an idea for you! Do what my hometown of Winnipeg did... TAX PEOPLE MORE FOR CIGARETTES AND ALCHOHOL! That way, people will me more inclined to quit smoking and people will pay less property taxes.

What's wrong with marijuana? Okay, so it gets you high. The goverment should be happy those people aren't taking exctasy or crack! And marijuana does have some soothing effects... doctors should prescribe it!

And about the jail thing... just don't lock them up of course! So you did pot, fine 'em 200$ and send 'em back into the world. That'll hurt them a lot more than prison.

Samuel-HALL
Samuel-HALL
  • Member since: May. 29, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-03 16:10:01 Reply

At 12/1/03 01:18 PM, 1337Ranson wrote:
For example, if Marijuana was legalized, who could buy it?

Would we have a legal smoking age for marijuana like alcohol and tobacco?

Just like alcohol, anyone 21 and older.

:Which is more, if we did have an age requirement, whats to stop people from supplying the drug to minors?

Nothing is going to stop them, just like nothing stops people from selling alcohol and tobacco to kids.

Would we allow private companies to sell marijuana to the public or is that something the government should control?

State-regulated, state-sold...just like alcohol.

:Where would you be able to buy Marijuana?

A marijuana equivalent of an ABC store.

Where could you smoke it?

A marijuana equivalent of an Alcohol bar. We let those bastards drive home, and they're alot more dangerous than someone on pot.

:Along those same lines, could everyone of legal age be allowed to smoke it?

Can airline pilots drink and fly? Can taxi cab drivers drink and drive? Can waitresses come to work drunk? Have i answered your question?

How that for logical and concise?


I swear by my life - and my love of it - that I will never live my life for the sake of another man, or ask another man to live his for mine.

Chaoslight
Chaoslight
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-03 16:22:15 Reply

ATTN: CONSERVATIVES

This is for those of you incapable of making a coherent argument.
(For those of you who can write a paragraph without inciting a flame war, like, for example, BWS, this is not for you)

What follows is a very simple argument for the legalization of Marijuana that should make you very happy:
(Remember, I cannot stress this enough, this is specifically tailored for the posters who think that anyone who hates bush is a commie.)
If you make it legal, who would smoke it? Not the conservatives. You guys are too good for that. Only filthy commie liberals would smoke it, right? And a stoned liberal = less opposition!

Legalize weed=No one argues with you.
******

For more intelligent posters, read each others arguments with an open mind. Not that that will change anything. ;-)

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-03 17:30:53 Reply

I really like that argument.

diazepim
diazepim
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-05 00:45:41 Reply

At 12/3/03 04:22 PM, Chaoslight wrote: ATTN: CONSERVATIVES
If you make it legal, who would smoke it? Not the conservatives. You guys are too good for that. Only filthy commie liberals would smoke it, right? And a stoned liberal = less opposition!
Legalize weed=No one argues with you.
******

For more intelligent posters, read each others arguments with an open mind. Not that that will change anything. ;-)

First of all. Human being don't need weed or drugs at all. Overall, it does more harm than good. You can live a long fruitful legal life without drugs AT ALL..... why do you feel like you need to get fucked up to feel good? It don't make sense.

Read a book.... get a pet.... but quit breaking the law you pothead stoner.

EvilGovernmentAgents
EvilGovernmentAgents
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-05 00:53:50 Reply

Fine legalize it. Just so long as you don't affect anyone in a negative way, smoke the stuff all you want. It's none of my business, and certainly not my responsibility what you do with your body, is it?

JMHX
JMHX
  • Member since: Oct. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Legalization of Marijuana 2003-12-05 09:47:43 Reply

At 11/28/03 11:44 PM, DeAdKoRnFrEaK wrote: I am sick of this shit. America is a country full of ignorant, right-winged, sons-of-bitches.

Maybe...

Why are we fighting a "war" we cannot win? The war on drugs? What the hell? Who is the idiot that came up with that one (**cough**Ronald Regan**cough**)?

*cough*Nixon*cough*


Now as far as taxes go, it costs more for us, as Americans, to keep someone inprisoned than to get them help. Bitch all you want. It won't change anything if we jail everyone that has used Marijuana. Hell, we'd run out of room. Why do we focus on locking up people instead of helping them, when the fact of the matter is that it costs less to get them help?

Because some people cannot be helped, especially if they are using drugs beyond Marijuana.


Now onto health standards. It would be so much safer for those who do do Marijuana. We would actually have some standards. Much like we've got food inspectors, we could inspect the drugs being sold.

Where do you intend to secure the money for this massive government branch dedicated to inspecting the mass amounts of marijuana that would be imported, harvested, and sold daily? This all hinging on the fact that any Congress in the future of the United States loses touch with humanity enough to legalize it in the first place.

You would actually know what you're getting. On the streets, it could be laced with anything, increasing the risks of addiction, illnesses, and death.

And tampering drops to 0% when it's legalzied? That seems a bit utopian.


Economically, you can't go wrong with legalizing Marijuana.

Except for embargoes from nations that have it still as an illegal product, increased abandonment of American markets, and the American trade economy going down the tubes.

Tax it. Tax it hard. People will think twice before they buy some Marijuana.

Just like an addict thinks twice before selling his house for a rock of something a bit more exciting?

Take into consideration that over 60% of Americans have tried Marijuana (including Prestidents Bush and Clinton) at some point in their lives. Do the math.

Hm...so because two influential people did it, that makes it right? We forget how many people had slaves, how many political leaders.

We would be able to pay off the national debt (which now is in the trillions) 5 times. 5 fucking times!

I don't see your math here, especially with the yearly appropriations to the new marijuana division that would regulate all of this. If anything, adding a new branch to an already clustered government regulatory system would drain the budget even quicker.

Not only is it fueling our unjust and corrupt government, but that means more tax cuts for you, the average American. More money for bombs, and more money for you.

Your economics scares me.


Morally, yes, Marijuana use is wrong. But is the consumption of alcohal or tobacco not also morally wrong? If we are going to keep Marijuana illegal, why don't we make alcohal and tobacco illegal (*cough**profit**cough*)?

*cough*partofAmericanhistory*cough* It doesn't make either of those just, and I harbor no love for either, but they have been a part of the United States far, far longer.

Truth is, Marijuana has less long term effects than alcohal and tobacco.

Long term tests have not been affirmed yet.

Marijuana is much less likely for you to delvelop a dependecy off of than both of these drugs.

Also not proven.

Please, if you are sane, this must make sense to you. This is ridiculous.

Using the right-wing tactic of trying to dehumanize the opponent and make his mental capacity seem lower because they don't agree? My, America is full of right-wingers.


BBS Signature