00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

539,210 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-13 11:13:55

At 11/13/07 10:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: But what if someone else was able to update the list regularly? :D

1. you have nothing better to do, you should do it.
2. you stole my sig, completely confused me.. i thought you were me.
3. change the staff comment at least. lazy fuck.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-14 09:34:33

At 11/13/07 11:13 AM, madknt wrote: 1. you have nothing better to do, you should do it.

Besides flash and job hunting, I really have nothing to do.

LAWL!

No way, I'm going to keep the sig as it is. Besides, someone else stole your sig before I did.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-14 09:42:08

At 11/14/07 09:34 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/13/07 11:13 AM, madknt wrote: 1. you have nothing better to do, you should do it.

get to it then, and dont go procrastinating by getting some real work done.

LAWL!

yeah, i found it amusing.

No way, I'm going to keep the sig as it is. Besides, someone else stole your sig before I did.

those bastards.
i dont really mind.
i thought it may catch on when i made it, the first one i wrote had my alias in it though.
i should of kept it in there.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-14 15:57:58

At 11/13/07 10:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/13/07 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Meh, I was always more of a 5s guy :P
More of a 5s guy than five? :P

Not quite. My number when playing computer games with squad numbers is always 55. Sorry gfox, it's not 83 :P I'm not sad enough to retire at masses of 5s for my stats... yet :P

Technically, we who still adore it and the comradeship will still hang around, but no more updates :'(
But what if someone else was able to update the list regularly? :D

I'm not sure I'd want to. I like the fact that we're almost at fever pitch for greg to get his posts and post the update. It's pure marketing genius :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-19 03:20:53

At 11/12/07 04:29 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/11/07 11:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: (literal/logical side of gfox: noooo, that's 23:11:11, you noob... the real 11:11:11 was this morning. Punk-ass)
Yes, but you've got to wait just under 4 years for 11:11:11:11:11:11 - 11 minutes and 11 seconds past 11 on the 11th of November 2011.

Holy crap that's gonna be absolutely orgasmic. And yes, trust me, I've long looked forward to 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. I hadn't thought a ton about the times on those days, but that makes it even better.

So many ones or elevens, I think gfox is going to have to take a cold shower :P

No kidding!

At 11/12/07 04:44 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed. That shall be an interesting time, but it won't be as awesome as 7 minutes and 7 seconds past 7 on the 7th of July 2007. :P

7s fucking rule!

They may indeed, but the problemw ith 7/7/7 7:07:07 is that it has too many 0s in with the 7s, even when I write the date that way (if you write the time 7:7:7, you're truly lame)...

To be truly awesome, dates and times must work in 2-digit format, as Coop just showed off.

At 11/13/07 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/12/07 04:44 PM, Bahamut wrote:
7s fucking rule!
Meh, I was always more of a 5s guy :P

Well, it's too bad there won't ever be a 55:55:55 on 55/55/55...

Now, there will be a 5:55:55 on 5/5/55, though... ooooo.

At 11/12/07 09:11 PM, milinko959 wrote:
At 11/12/07 07:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: There will be only one more update ever. :(
Well, I have to ask why. I know it's probably already been answered, but I'd rather not have to read through a few pages of posts. Also, is there a date for the final update or something?
Basically, this list was gfoxcook's baby. He will update it once more when he achieves quadralist status (He loves teh greenness :P) and then that will be the end of the list itself. Technically, we who still adore it and the comradeship will still hang around, but no more updates :'(

Very nice summary. You can just call it my vanity update if you like, BTW.

Maybe three years from now one of the admins will put an official pentalist into place or something. Then there'd be no need to mourn no more gfox-made updates. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-19 03:27:40

At 11/13/07 10:36 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/13/07 02:33 AM, YoinK wrote: I would predict that the next update will be the last day of December.
I'm predicting 12th July 2008 (also my 18th birthday).

I can say with some degree of sureness... that it won't be as early as 12/31/2007.

Now... the future in 2008 is murkier... I'd like to guarantee you it'll be BETWEEN Yoink's prediction and Bahamut's prediction. And indeed, I hope, and feel it may very well be before then. I'd love to get it before my birthday on 6/30/08, in fact. My 31st b-day.

Buuuuuuuuuut... there's a chance it happens after that, too.

I would not feel too hesitant to place money on a wager that it will be before 12/31/2008, though. That I can say with close to 100% sureness.

Technically, we who still adore it and the comradeship will still hang around, but no more updates :'(

If they were to do this with my permission AFTER I've done my final update, then I suppose that would be a nice thing. I'd really prefer it if:

A) again, they wait until after my update, and hopefully long after. It'd be kinda anti-climactic to finally do my first update of the list after 365+ days... and then boom, the new list updater takes over a weekend later.

B) they make it different enough from my own style of updating the list.

At 11/14/07 09:42 AM, madknt wrote:
At 11/14/07 09:34 AM, Bahamut wrote:
get to it then, and dont go procrastinating by getting some real work done.

Psssst.... please don't tell Bahamut to start updating a list of mine that I haven't even stopped doing (permanently) yet. #;-}>

At 11/14/07 03:57 PM, Coop83 wrote: Not quite. My number when playing computer games with squad numbers is always 55. Sorry gfox, it's not 83 :P I'm not sad enough to retire at masses of 5s for my stats... yet :P

I dunno why you'd apologize to me for that, it's not 83 is in my username, it's in yours. #;-}>

If you're wise enough (or sad enough, per you), you SHALL retire with tons of 5s. That would rock.

I'm not sure I'd want to. I like the fact that we're almost at fever pitch for greg to get his posts and post the update. It's pure marketing genius :P

Well, I appreciate the respect there, sir. And the props. I didn't mean for it to be so... but yeah, from an objective standpoint, I must admit that a nifty side effect of my decisions about how to end this list have led to quite the suspenseful wait, even though it may be 12+ months long... pretty impressive.

I'm just glad to know my list was loved enough to still be in demand of an update after nearly a year of inactivity. I will do my best to get to 10,000 sooner rather than later and then work on the update as quickly as I can after that. First things first, though.... gotta get to 10k posts. I'maworkin'onnit!

9545... every bit counts.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK, ALL. See you all maybe on Thanksgiving day (11/22, that'll be an awesome date to have on post timestamps... SCHWEET!).

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-19 10:17:30

At 11/14/07 09:42 AM, madknt wrote: get to it then, and dont go procrastinating by getting some real work done.

If I was to do it, I would try and put the effort in to get all the 10k'ers.

yeah, i found it amusing.

Some seem to miss my Futurama > The Simpsons sig. :O

i thought it may catch on when i made it, the first one i wrote had my alias in it though.
i should of kept it in there.

Haha, if you did put your name on, I might have not stolen your sig in the first place. :P

At 11/19/07 03:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Holy crap that's gonna be absolutely orgasmic. And yes, trust me, I've long looked forward to 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. I hadn't thought a ton about the times on those days, but that makes it even better.

So what about 13/13/13? XD

No kidding!

They may indeed, but the problemw ith 7/7/7 7:07:07 is that it has too many 0s in with the 7s, even when I write the date that way (if you write the time 7:7:7, you're truly lame)...

I wouldn't cut off the 0's, but the more 7's on the date and time, the better it is. >:D

Well, it's too bad there won't ever be a 55:55:55 on 55/55/55...

lol, yeah. When I was about 5, I used to think there were 60 hours in a day, just like 60 seconds is a minute and 60 minutes is an hour.

Maybe three years from now one of the admins will put an official pentalist into place or something. Then there'd be no need to mourn no more gfox-made updates. #;-}>

Don't you mean 300 years time rather than 3 years time? :P

At 11/19/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Now... the future in 2008 is murkier... I'd like to guarantee you it'll be BETWEEN Yoink's prediction and Bahamut's prediction. And indeed, I hope, and feel it may very well be before then. I'd love to get it before my birthday on 6/30/08, in fact. My 31st b-day.

That wouldn't be a bad date, but could you wait just 12 days more? XD

I would not feel too hesitant to place money on a wager that it will be before 12/31/2008, though. That I can say with close to 100% sureness.

December 31st 2008? If you still haven't got 10k posts by then, I'll be amazed.

If they were to do this with my permission AFTER I've done my final update, then I suppose that would be a nice thing. I'd really prefer it if:

A) again, they wait until after my update, and hopefully long after. It'd be kinda anti-climactic to finally do my first update of the list after 365+ days... and then boom, the new list updater takes over a weekend later.

Would a month be appropriate?

If I were to take over the list (not saying I will or anything, OK?), I'd definitely have a different style to yours. For example, the Roman numerals. I don't like it when it goes to 40 and beyond.

9545... every bit counts.

Tesco, every little helps.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK, ALL. See you all maybe on Thanksgiving day (11/22, that'll be an awesome date to have on post timestamps... SCHWEET!).

I won't celebrating Thanksgiving Day, but enjoy your week. BTW, Bonfire Night > Thanksgiving Day :D

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-20 08:45:14

At 11/19/07 03:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Holy crap that's gonna be absolutely orgasmic.

*Puts on waterproofs, braces self for tidal wave*

Wait, I've got just under 4 years to brace myself. I've got time for a burger.

And yes, trust me, I've long looked forward to 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. I hadn't thought a ton about the times on those days, but that makes it even better.

It's all about the little things.

At 11/19/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/14/07 03:57 PM, Coop83 wrote: Not quite. My number when playing computer games with squad numbers is always 55. Sorry gfox, it's not 83 :P I'm not sad enough to retire at masses of 5s for my stats... yet :P
I dunno why you'd apologize to me for that, it's not 83 is in my username, it's in yours. #;-}>

Seems like something you'd do - get upset over abuse of 'special numbers'

Well, I appreciate the respect there, sir. And the props. I didn't mean for it to be so... but yeah, from an objective standpoint, I must admit that a nifty side effect of my decisions about how to end this list have led to quite the suspenseful wait, even though it may be 12+ months long... pretty impressive.

Yeah, we're just putting down these posts as bait for you to get those last 450 posts. You can take a gfox to the NGBBS, but you cannot make him post -.-

Get back here and post, dammit!

At 11/19/07 10:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/19/07 03:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 9545... every bit counts.

TESCO?! Aargh! *Runs to car, grabs shotgun. Runs back, shoots Bahamut*

"Professor, do you remember what we told you about Bender not being the real Santa?"
"NO!" *Shoots Bahamut again.*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-20 10:34:35

At 11/20/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: TESCO?! Aargh! *Runs to car, grabs shotgun. Runs back, shoots Bahamut*

Why? What's wrong with Tesco? I'm not a huge fan of them, but there seems to be something wrong with you about them.

SHOOT ME AGAIN, I AIN'T DEAD YET!! :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-24 23:34:23

OMG. Hey guys.

No time to chat right now, but I wanted to make sure to post my intentions to do some reading and posting tonight and tomorrow, Sunday 11/25.

Why? Because A) it gives you guys a heads up... and B) if I don't end up posting, I'll have shamed myself by once again predicting I was going to and failing at my own plans. I'M TRYING TO USE THIS AS A DETERRENT AGAINST MYSELF, FOLKS.

Course, I kinda always am doing that, and it only works half the time. Which way will it go this weekend? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT! (gasp)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 00:30:59

Awesome list.

When people say "Plz" because it's shorter than "Please," I say "No" Because it's shorter than "Yes."

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 05:27:15

At 11/20/07 10:34 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/20/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote: TESCO?! Aargh! *Runs to car, grabs shotgun. Runs back, shoots Bahamut*
Why? What's wrong with Tesco? I'm not a huge fan of them, but there seems to be something wrong with you about them.

I used to work for them. Their hygiene practice left a lot to be desired - dragging all of the chilled goods out of the huge fridged and standing the trolleys full of goods in the aisles under the hot air blowers overnight, while 2 guys are expected to break them down and stack them onto the shelves... When I worked at Sainsbury's, we religiously kept to the 30 minute rule, that chileld goods should only be out of refidgeration for 30 minutes maximum.

"There he is again!" *Brandishes shoutgun and shoots Bahamut / Bender in the back.*

At 11/24/07 11:34 PM, gfoxcook wrote: B) if I don't end up posting, I'll have shamed myself by once again predicting I was going to and failing at my own plans. I'M TRYING TO USE THIS AS A DETERRENT AGAINST MYSELF, FOLKS.

So much for you posting on the 22nd :P

Course, I kinda always am doing that, and it only works half the time. Which way will it go this weekend? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT! (gasp)

I'll be about, helping my vocal chords to heal for Bahamut's voiceover that I'm staring in soon :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 08:37:02

At 11/25/07 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/20/07 10:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Why? What's wrong with Tesco? I'm not a huge fan of them, but there seems to be something wrong with you about them.
I used to work for them. Their hygiene practice left a lot to be desired [...]

phew, I am glad that I didn't buy any chilled goods in Tesco...
However, in Stirling (yes, I think it was in Stirling) there was working that one guy at the cashpoint... he was working so damn slow, I nearly fell asleep. I just wanted to have one single onion and some crisps. But he literally needed 10 minutes to scan them in the bar code scanner.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 11:24:59

At 11/25/07 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote: I used to work for them. Their hygiene practice left a lot to be desired - dragging all of the chilled goods out of the huge fridged and standing the trolleys full of goods in the aisles under the hot air blowers overnight, while 2 guys are expected to break them down and stack them onto the shelves... When I worked at Sainsbury's, we religiously kept to the 30 minute rule, that chileld goods should on ly be out of refidgeration for 30 minutes maximum.

Oh, bad experiences at there. :( Hmm, working at a retail isn't something I'm really after, but if I fail to get a job at admin/clerk, then I'll take a look at retail.

"There he is again!" *Brandishes shoutgun and shoots Bahamut / Bender in the back.*

Actually, I was trying to be lame by quoting something off Metallica's latest album. :P

At 11/24/07 11:34 PM, gfoxcook wrote: B) if I don't end up posting, I'll have shamed myself by once again predicting I was going to and failing at my own plans. I'M TRYING TO USE THIS AS A DETERRENT AGAINST MYSELF, FOLKS.

Thanks for the heads up gfox. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 23:35:11

At 11/19/07 03:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Holy crap that's gonna be absolutely orgasmic. And yes, trust me, I've long looked forward to 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. I hadn't thought a ton about the times on those days, but that makes it even better.

Alas, we seem to have lost that month... #;-}>

I wouldn't cut off the 0's, but the more 7's on the date and time, the better it is. >:D

Maybe so, but no matter how many 7s, there'll be half as many 7s possible as 1s in the 11:11:11 11/11/11 stuffs, so... Too bad your fave number isn't 1, eh?

lol, yeah. When I was about 5, I used to think there were 60 hours in a day, just like 60 seconds is a minute and 60 minutes is an hour.

That would be so fucking awesome. If Saturday and Sunday had 60 hours, that is. But the rest of the week still had 24.

Mmmm... extended weekend. EVERY weekend.

Don't you mean 300 years time rather than 3 years time? :P

Ouch...

At 11/19/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Now... the future in 2008 is murkier... I'd like to guarantee you it'll be BETWEEN Yoink's prediction and Bahamut's prediction. And indeed, I hope, and feel it may very well be before then. I'd love to get it before my birthday on 6/30/08, in fact. My 31st b-day.
That wouldn't be a bad date, but could you wait just 12 days more? XD

YOU'D LIKE THAT, JULY-LOVING 7-HEAD. WOULDNTCHA!

December 31st 2008? If you still haven't got 10k posts by then, I'll be amazed.

Exactly. But I was talking about for the update. Which will take some additional time past the 10k post day, keep in minds.

Would a month be appropriate?

At the least, but 2-3'd be even better. Give it room to breathe, man. Room to breathe! #;-}>

If I were to take over the list (not saying I will or anything, OK?), I'd definitely have a different style to yours. For example, the Roman numerals. I don't like it when it goes to 40 and beyond.

Heh. Well, that's pretty superficial. I meant more in that the person who does it after me, if anyone ever does, doesn't copy all my list stats, the things I mention in the list notes, etc. etc. etc.

Damnit... forgot about my 11/22 posting plans... plus I got so busy with my family and gf I wouldn't have had time even had I remembered.

I won't celebrating Thanksgiving Day, but enjoy your week. BTW, Bonfire Night > Thanksgiving Day :D

Yeah yeah, you punk-asses already had yours, I knows.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 23:37:54

At 11/20/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/19/07 03:20 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Holy crap that's gonna be absolutely orgasmic.

Heh heh. We shall wait with baited breath, eh?

And yes, trust me, I've long looked forward to 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. I hadn't thought a ton about the times on those days, but that makes it even better.

NANOSECONDS! PICOSECONDS! HUZZAH!

At 11/19/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Seems like something you'd do - get upset over abuse of 'special numbers'

Yeah, but 83's special to you, not me... I could note it in principle, but I'm not going to have any personal or emotional reaction to you picking another number over the # in your username.

Kinda like how you might raise your eyebrow if I picked out my fave postcount screenshot and it was 5555 instead of 3600 or something, but I doubt it would upset you. #;-}>

Yeah, we're just putting down these posts as bait for you to get those last 450 posts. You can take a gfox to the NGBBS, but you cannot make him post -.-

Heh. Indeed. So many days I start trying to catch up on old posts but just end up effectively lurking as I don't end up having time to start my replyings.

Get back here and post, dammit!

HERE I AM AGAIN!

on my owwwwwn... goin' down the only road I've ever knoooown!

"Professor, do you remember what we told you about Bender not being the real Santa?"

What's all this TESCO stuff about again? I think one of you guys had mentioned that/explained that to me before, but I've gone and forgotten, being an American and all.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-25 23:38:40

At 11/25/07 12:30 AM, Ylerta wrote: Awesome list.

Awesome post

Not

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-26 03:17:23

At 11/25/07 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/20/07 10:34 AM, Bahamut wrote: Why? What's wrong with Tesco? I'm not a huge fan of them, but there seems to be something wrong with you about them.
I used to work for them. Their hygiene practice left a lot to be desired - dragging all of the chilled goods out of the huge fridged and standing the trolleys full of goods in the aisles under the hot air blowers overnight, while 2 guys are expected to break them down and stack them onto the shelves... When I worked at Sainsbury's, we religiously kept to the 30 minute rule, that chileld goods should only be out of refidgeration for 30 minutes maximum.

Oh wait, are they kinda like a Wal-Mart-ish conglomerationycorporationythingie?

That was a Bender quote? Hmmm... damn, I can't remember from what ep.

So much for you posting on the 22nd :P

I never promised to, I just said 11/22 would be a nice day to have on some posts' timestampies.... alas, the day slipped by, thanks to thanksgiving (harrrrr...) celebrations.

I'll be about, helping my vocal chords to heal for Bahamut's voiceover that I'm staring in soon :)

OH BOYS.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-26 03:23:05

At 11/25/07 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh, bad experiences at there. :( Hmm, working at a retail isn't something I'm really after, but if I fail to get a job at admin/clerk, then I'll take a look at retail.

I do customer service for a company where most of the clients of our services are retail places... that's stressful enough, so I can only imagine what (some? ... most?) retail jobs are like.

That said, there are certain stores I have applied to in the past, and if I ever felt insane for awhile and wanted to work in retail, I'd apply to 'em. Based on sort of a "the better the company is to discerning consumers, the better it must be to work at as a serf" principle... granted, I know that principle... er... more of a hypothesis... has no real grounded basis in fact and is just my own speculation, so... heh. I'd have no real illusions. But it seems like it might have a chance of being true in some cases.

Actually, I was trying to be lame by quoting something off Metallica's latest album. :P

Metallica has a latest album? I thought they went and disappeared forever after the whole insane anti-Napster fit they threw.

Thanks for the heads up gfox. :)

HERE I AM, UNCLE SAM.
WHILE YOU POOP... NEED A SCOOP?

@_@

I'd intended to post in more topics than just this one, but anyway mission partway accomplished, at least, to do a bit o' posting this weekend.

I did read a ton of threads from like 10/20 to 11/01, so I'm finally up to November now. I need to make sure to catch up before December gets underway, though... or all that progress will be for naught.

:::bookmarks page 16 for the next time he gets the urge to do some catch-up reading:::

Have a good week, alllllllllllllll! G'night.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-26 08:55:43

At 11/25/07 08:37 AM, Haggard wrote: phew, I am glad that I didn't buy any chilled goods in Tesco...

You are one of the lucky ones :P

I just wanted to have one single onion and some crisps. But he literally needed 10 minutes to scan them in the bar code scanner.

Are these the new Genetically Modified Onions, which grow with the barcode already on view? I'm interested in them, because it would certainly save on the packaging issues.

At 11/25/07 11:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh, bad experiences at there. :( Hmm, working at a retail isn't something I'm really after, but if I fail to get a job at admin/clerk, then I'll take a look at retail.

I worked in Sainsbury's for 5 years and a few months in TESCO. I preferred Sainsbury's and now my girlfriend has got a job there :P

Ah, I was not privy to that information...

At 11/25/07 11:35 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Alas, we seem to have lost that month... #;-}>

No, it's down the back of the sofa :P

At 11/25/07 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 11/20/07 08:45 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Heh heh. We shall wait with baited breath, eh?

I wouldn't say baited breath... more like 'clenched sphincters' :P

Man fat and bum holes do not mix... at least man fat and my bum hole!
NANOSECONDS! PICOSECONDS! HUZZAH!

Oh god.

Kinda like how you might raise your eyebrow if I picked out my fave postcount screenshot and it was 5555 instead of 3600 or something, but I doubt it would upset you. #;-}>

I'd be pretty impressed, as the 5s are awesomeness :P

Heh. Indeed. So many days I start trying to catch up on old posts but just end up effectively lurking as I don't end up having time to start my replyings.

Yeah, well, there's plenty of fodder to reply to :P

What's all this TESCO stuff about again? I think one of you guys had mentioned that/explained that to me before, but I've gone and forgotten, being an American and all.

TESCO is effectively bigger than WalMart. WalMart bought ASDA, a chain of supermarkets in the UK, with the 3rd largest Market share. TESCO has roughly twice the share of Sainsburys (2nd) and ASDA put together and they make billions per year.

At 11/26/07 03:17 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh wait, are they kinda like a Wal-Mart-ish conglomerationycorporationythingie?

Yeah, but worse (see above)

That was a Bender quote? Hmmm... damn, I can't remember from what ep.

A Tale of 2 Santas. Bender takes over Santa's job (There's only 2 Xmas episodes, so they're not that hard to distinguish :P)

OH BOYS.

Links (and possibly autographs) to follow :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-26 11:35:10

At 11/25/07 11:35 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Alas, we seem to have lost that month... #;-}>

I once saw a 13 hour clock, and I've also seen clocks ticking backwards. :D

Maybe so, but no matter how many 7s, there'll be half as many 7s possible as 1s in the 11:11:11 11/11/11 stuffs, so... Too bad your fave number isn't 1, eh?

Meh, 7 is better. :P

That would be so fucking awesome. If Saturday and Sunday had 60 hours, that is. But the rest of the week still had 24.

Hahahahahaha! That would be awesome indeed.

Mmmm... extended weekend. EVERY weekend.

And more time to play on the Wii, Guitar Hero, posting in these threads, etc. :)

Ouch...

It took them ages to get the redesign up and there's still some things that need to be finished

YOU'D LIKE THAT, JULY-LOVING 7-HEAD. WOULDNTCHA!

YES I WOULD! LOL CAP LOCKS!

Exactly. But I was talking about for the update. Which will take some additional time past the 10k post day, keep in minds.

Ah yes, that's true.

At the least, but 2-3'd be even better. Give it room to breathe, man. Room to breathe! #;-}>

Alright, fair enough. 2 months sounds fine, but then, updating once every month after that seems OK, yes? Again, that's if I take over and I'm NOT saying I will!

Heh. Well, that's pretty superficial. I meant more in that the person who does it after me, if anyone ever does, doesn't copy all my list stats, the things I mention in the list notes, etc. etc. etc.

Would they copy your classic smiley? #;-}>

Yeah yeah, you punk-asses already had yours, I knows.

Afro_Stud hates Bonfire Night, so I made a flash about him on Bonfire Night. :D

At 11/25/07 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: What's all this TESCO stuff about again? I think one of you guys had mentioned that/explained that to me before, but I've gone and forgotten, being an American and all.

They plan to take over the world.

At 11/26/07 03:17 AM, gfoxcook wrote: That was a Bender quote? Hmmm... damn, I can't remember from what ep.

I'm not sure now. :(

OH BOYS.

It's true.

At 11/26/07 03:23 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Metallica has a latest album? I thought they went and disappeared forever after the whole insane anti-Napster fit they threw.

Yes, they are making a new album, but by latest, I mean the last one that was out and not a new album. They made a horrible album called St. Anger which to me is sounds of trash cans being hit for 75 minutes.

I did read a ton of threads from like 10/20 to 11/01, so I'm finally up to November now. I need to make sure to catch up before December gets underway, though... or all that progress will be for naught.

I'll need to do a bit of catching up next Monday. I'll be going to London this Friday and won't be back here until Monday evening.

bookmarks page 16 for the next time he gets the urge to do some catch-up reading:::

Hmm, page 16...

At 11/26/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: I worked in Sainsbury's for 5 years and a few months in TESCO. I preferred Sainsbury's and now my girlfriend has got a job there :P

I prefer Sainsbury's because it's nearer. :P

Ah, I was not privy to that information...

It's ok.

A Tale of 2 Santas. Bender takes over Santa's job (There's only 2 Xmas episodes, so they're not that hard to distinguish :P)

The only Futurama episode I actually haven't watched. :O

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-27 08:19:52

At 11/26/07 11:35 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 11/25/07 11:35 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Alas, we seem to have lost that month... #;-}>
I once saw a 13 hour clock, and I've also seen clocks ticking backwards. :D

God bless the Gadget Shop :P

At 11/25/07 11:37 PM, gfoxcook wrote: What's all this TESCO stuff about again? I think one of you guys had mentioned that/explained that to me before, but I've gone and forgotten, being an American and all.
They plan to take over the world.

Unfortunately, unlike the classic movies where the bad guys fail in spectacular fashion, this appears to be an evil masterplan thatworks

At 11/26/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: I worked in Sainsbury's for 5 years and a few months in TESCO. I preferred Sainsbury's and now my girlfriend has got a job there :P
I prefer Sainsbury's because it's nearer. :P

Works for me. I preferred Sainsbury's when I was in Leeds, because it was the only one of two shops that ever had what I wanted, but Morrisons was about 45 minutes each way by Bus -.- Sainsbury's was a 15-minute bike ride.

Yeah, in sub-zero temperatures, in Leeds.

The only Futurama episode I actually haven't watched. :O

Well, it's almost the season to be scared shitless, so go and watch it!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-27 13:08:05

At 11/26/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 11/25/07 08:37 AM, Haggard wrote: phew, I am glad that I didn't buy any chilled goods in Tesco...

Lucky enough to have no acess to a freezer :P

I just wanted to have one single onion and some crisps. But he literally needed 10 minutes to scan them in the bar code scanner.
Are these the new Genetically Modified Onions, which grow with the barcode already on view? I'm interested in them, because it would certainly save on the packaging issues.

Yes, that was one of those... smart-ass :P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-11-28 22:43:57

I can almost feel the sunshine of 10000+ exp points now. Keep on climbing...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-01 18:36:02

I'm off to pick up my lil sister from her flight from Mexico City. Thankfully, the fight to Houston is direct and shouldn't be delayed by any weather-related issues like everywhere from the Sierra Nevada to the Midwest is facing right now, but... there is supposedly a 30-minute traffic-related delay at IAH right now.

Her 6:20 arrival has already been pushed to 6:40, so... I'm hanging around as long as I can so I don't end up spending 1 hour at the airport. If I leave now, I should be waiting outside of Customs at around 6:10, so, I'm about to take off and hope for the best.

In the event of much waiting, I'm bringing my DS + Metroid Prime Pinball and my ZEN mp3 player with 2010 songs on it, so... I should be fine.

But first... before I go...

18650 exp... up to 18660 exp... level up from 41... to 42... ONE OF MY NEW-LEVEL-SYSTEM fave icons!

Huzzah. Here I go... 1.... 2.... 3..... LEVEL UP! 42!!! DOUGLAS ADAMS TIME!

Yea-eah.

See you guys laters on, I'll be hangin' out with my gf and sis a lot Sat and Sun and even Monday after work, but I plan to be by here as well if they're watching a movie I don't wanna or something. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-01 20:31:28

5 deposits away...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-02 05:06:39

At 11/27/07 01:08 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 11/26/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Lucky enough to have no acess to a freezer :P

Something like that, yes

Yes, that was one of those... smart-ass :P

Wouldn't that be cool though? Bill Bailey (Comedian) wants us to grow a kind of wheat with the properties of Velcro, to catch whatever it is that's making the crop circles... but then the object that was making them would hav eto have the corresponding velcro on it, so it is a long shot.

At 11/28/07 10:43 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: I can almost feel the sunshine of 10000+ exp points now. Keep on climbing...

Tell us when you're there.

At 12/1/07 06:36 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Huzzah. Here I go... 1.... 2.... 3..... LEVEL UP! 42!!! DOUGLAS ADAMS TIME!

And you weren't even the favourite achievement on today's list - milinko959 just passed 5,000 Reviews :P

At 12/1/07 08:31 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: 5 deposits away...

Enough with the freaking commentary. We don't need this shit, as we all managed to keep a lid on it (or add the occasional countdown to the rest of a meaningful post) with our approach to 10k Experience. Get a life.

I know it sounds like the pot calling the kettle black, but seriously, WTF?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-02 10:07:09

Wouldn't that be cool though?

Don't know if I want eat something like this... except the bar code would taste excactly like the onion, though ^^.

Bill Bailey (Comedian) wants us to grow a kind of wheat with the properties of Velcro, to catch whatever it is that's making the crop circles... but then the object that was making them would hav eto have the corresponding velcro on it, so it is a long shot.

Easy, just put the corresponding velcro on everything else. Or we should use some special sort of contact glue, so that anything that touches the wheat will get glued down.
Sooner or later the right object will get caught.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-03 05:23:05

At 12/2/07 10:07 AM, Haggard wrote:
Wouldn't that be cool though?
Don't know if I want eat something like this... except the bar code would taste excactly like the onion, though ^^.

Once you cook it, the colour of the barcode would bleed out, so you wouldn't know the difference.

Easy, just put the corresponding velcro on everything else. Or we should use some special sort of contact glue, so that anything that touches the wheat will get glued down.
Sooner or later the right object will get caught.

But then you'd get all sorts of crap caught in the fields - flies, birds, foxes, ramblers etc We can't be having with that at all.

By the way, Greg - milinko959 passed 5,000 Reviews over the week - he's gunning to become only the second pentalisted Newgrounder. Will he be able to beat you to 10k posts (and therefore your final pentalist update?)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-12-03 06:02:29

At 12/3/07 05:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: Once you cook it, the colour of the barcode would bleed out, so you wouldn't know the difference.

Well... I'm still sceptic ^^.

But then you'd get all sorts of crap caught in the fields - flies, birds, foxes, ramblers etc We can't be having with that at all.

Yeah, but at least SOMETHING would be caught, unlike with velcro one wouldn't caught anything (well, unless the object would have the corresponding velcro, which is indeed very unlikely).