New Topic Respond to this Topic
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 02:16 AM Reply

At 9/19/05 02:32 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Woohoo!! I made 24 more points than bila did this week! I know it's not much but I'll take whatever I can get, mainly because Denvish is getting within striking distance.

LOL! Sometimes winning the little battles is what counts, I suppose.

... and once Denvish passes me I've still got X-Naut to deal with. What drives these people?

Madness... Insanity... Greed for stats... lust for power... The usual!

At 9/19/05 02:38 AM, X-Naut wrote: Great update Gfox

You got it.

I expect at least 2 (if not 3 or 4) others to join the list by next week with -Myst- and rvyn being less then 100 blams away from joining and QuikFox being less then 200 posts away and Parasoul being less then 300 blams away from joining the list as well,good luck to you all. =)

You expected wrong. Trust me, I update the 9000-10000 range people who are about to make the list by hitting 10k in a second stat every damned week, and hardly any of them move very fast. Newgrundling is actually the fastest mover amongst them right now. Pure isn't too shabby, either. The other 17? Some are near 10k exp, so they're limited to 70 per week towards their goal... others just aren't blamming or saving or posting very fast, despite their prowess in that stat (obviously, in all cases, the stat is their second strongest after the stat they already have 10,000 in).

So anywho, the rate of one per week this past month has been better than the activity of the list over the rest of the summer, more or less, and I ain't gonna complain that 3 or 4 people didn't make the list all at once. I'd rather have one per week for two months than a huge chunk all at once and then nothing for three straight updates after that.

As for me i'm pretty surprised i was manage to capture the silver for the week but it was a damn close race between me and MPA (like usual =P).

Usual USED to be you at #1 quite a lot, yanno. Back before you and MPA let Denvish take (back) over the top spot this past month. #;-}>

At 9/19/05 08:51 AM, Level-Up-Lounger wrote: La la la, so i got in the 300's this time, not too bad i guess, I am just not too motivated any longer, nor have the time to get all of those b/s points. Too much homework, and too much girlfriend ... but that part is ok i guess.

And too much using alt accounts to post instead of gaining blams and saves on your main account, perhaps? #;-}>

Anyways though I am creeping up on being triple listed, the saves of course are only that close because of clock day back in august, and since then have probably only moved 100 more towards 10k.

GET MORE SAVES, YOU MOFO. You've been damned close for three straight weeks. The insane closeness you possessed THIS update is about to drive me crazy. If you're not over 10k saves by next update, I am gonna spank you. Hard.

Oh wait... that might actually encourage you to delay... JUST GET TO 10,000 ALREADY, biiiatch. #;-}>

Again, never really expect reviews to move, but in about ... what ... year and a half I'll be quadlisted, not too bad i guess :).

Nope, not bad. At my current rate of posting, you'll beat me to quadlistedness, in fact. #;-}>

NOW THE SANE REPLY TO A GFOX POST, I KNOW I MUST BE CRAZY NOW.

OGM.

That be so the cute, I believe I is in teh loves as well, but one must wait to see how the world turns before trying to stay in one place.

Okay. Good luck with that.

Indeed, it got done yesterday at 11:30pm, and had to wake up at 5:45am like always for school. It was 10 pages in all, if you include the "grading page" a blank page, and the bibliograpy of about 10 sites, which alone took an hour to make.

Waking up at 5:45 is more insane than waking up at 6:30 (which is what I do for teh works). You madman!

Anyway, speak not to me of 10 page papers. I miss those days, in some ways...

Damn MLA format citation ):<.

Heh. Damn anal teachers, you mean.

SINCE I KNOW I WAS FOOLING YOU ALL.

~BonusStage~

YOU WEREN'T FOOLIN' NOBODIES!

At 9/19/05 10:44 AM, Fucking_Idiot wrote: And they were only made because of the special numbers, LOL.

Yep. So what? Good enough reason to me. #;-}>

Anyway, nice update again gfox! :D Heh, around 2000 posts left and I'll enter the close to doublelist. :) Still quite a long way, but just over 2000 posts needed to get mentioned on one of your updates again. :)

Well, have fun with that. And change your name, it's mean to yourself. ;_;

At 9/19/05 07:12 PM, Rabindarath wrote: * blush *

Interesting reaction to a mention on my list, I must say... very... BONUSSTAGE-ish... (gasp)

dun-dun-DUN...

Oh, you charmer, you. I haven't been part of such an exclusive club since I represented Brunei at my high school's model UN.

)

Heh! Well, I'm glad to have been able to make yer day by inducting you into our little exclusive pentaclub here. #;-}>

At 9/19/05 07:14 PM, Rabindarath wrote:
At 9/19/05 07:12 PM, Rabindarath wrote: Now only 9902 posts to go.....
Make that 9,901 and counting. Hey, this is easier than I thought!

;D

I'm afraid it's back up to 9902 posts and counting, as you must have lost one somewhere since 9/19... deleted thread or something, most likely. Anyway... I used to think posting was easier than I thought, too, but then I realised it was harder than I thought (I've been stuck between 8300 and 8600 posts for like half a year now, it feels like...).

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 02:22 AM Reply

OMG GFOX Lives Sigh...

Anyways welcome back and hope that hurricane didnt cause to much trouble, my hometown of El Paso is way far so my famlies seem safe enough...

Anyways i was laready thinking who will takeover the list if Rita eats up GFOX... but i knew you would be all good and all.... sigh....

Anyways...

alexsmolik 58,255
XwaynecoltX 57,919

Alex is not that far away cool cool, well not cool for him but ya know heh...

Thanks for another update GFOX...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
POXNORA ??? A Very Unique game

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 02:26 AM Reply

At 9/19/05 07:37 PM, BonusStage wrote: If you want posts, I could easily post a shit load on your account :P, and I'd never get you banned or anything.

OH GOD NOE.

Also in case you ever had to leave and needed someone to deposit, I could do it, i already do for quite a few people, one more person wouldn't hurt.

Come on now, it hurt when I busted your "depositing for gfox's two alt accounts" cherry, didn't it? Come on, admit it. #;-}>

At 9/19/05 08:50 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Good update GFOX, only a +409 change, cant complain about that, anyways thanks for taking time to make the list for us, its always a pluss on the WI/HT...

+409 looks pretty good to me, man. You're really moving on the reviews lately, aintcha! Good job. #;-}>

At 9/20/05 11:28 AM, Andersson wrote: Hahaha, yeah atleast when it comes to the numbers showing how much money you got on your bank account, well, if you got alot of cash that is. =P

Yeah, those are good, too. But I like numbers no matter what they indicate, represent, or whatnot. Numbers iz teh win.

None of them have ever done something to me, and I'm not the one picking a fight. ; )

Damn straight stats and numbers ain't ever done anything to you. They're your friend!

By the way, it would be fun if some of you joined the "Newgrounds Expertise Residence".

Buzuhhhhh?

At 9/20/05 11:40 AM, nimmer wrote: yes i have moongod in reach. now i'll have to wait to see how active Xkwizitone is. that's allways a surprise when someone new enters the list.

He's not. Active, that is. #;-}> As for it being a surprise... at this point, with four straight weeks of newbies on the list, should it really be all that surprising anymore? At this point, a week WITHOUT a new member is a surprise. #;-}>

At 9/20/05 01:49 PM, D0GMA wrote: I happened to pop in a couple weeks ago to check in on the BP list thread and noticed that I needed more than 900XP to make level. Sure enough, it meant I was about to slip down to 15, so I figured I should start depositing again. I don't think anyone has any worries about my climbing back up the list though lol

Slow but steady wins the race!

Well... okay, on the pentalist that's a lie, but slow and steady still beats absolutely-inactive like you used to be, Dogma. So I'm glad, if nothing else, to see you moving upwards by a few dozen points every week, at least. #;-}>

At 9/20/05 03:25 PM, -Myst- wrote: Only a few blams away! Eventually I'll make it :P
At 9/20/05 05:00 PM, -Myst- wrote: *done*

Eventually ended up being one hour and thirty-five minutes, eh? #;-}> Congrats, man.

At 9/20/05 11:17 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Im not exactly sure whats going on but congrats in anycase haha, and long time no-see, you still doing the school thing? haha...

LOL! You could have always checked his profile to notice that he's over 10,000 in exp and blams now, ya silly bastard. #;-}>

At 9/21/05 05:56 AM, iscRulz wrote:
At 9/20/05 01:23 PM, EKRegulus wrote:
At 9/20/05 11:40 AM, nimmer wrote: now i'll have to wait to see how active Xkwizitone is. that's allways a surprise when someone new enters the list.
Xkwitzitone is inactive. Someone else is depositing for him and that's currently the only way that he gains pts.
We all know its Recon I found out about it in the LUL. When Xkw got 10k exp.

Indeed. I found out in the LUL as well. I can't remember when, though. Certainly before Xkwizit got 9k exp, actually. Maybe even before 8k. Is this a contest? I AM TEH WIN. Unless Recon comes in, cause he certainly knew about it longer than anyone else, alas. ;_;

At 9/23/05 09:23 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: aww cool i hit 12,000 reviews GFOX, and it was all for you and your list, ok maybe it wasent i just wanted to say 12,000 reviews again heh, no but really the list will be coming soon and i should have a better change number i hope...

Well, thanks for the partial credit on that, but yeah, you did the hard work yourself. Glad my list could give you some added motivation, though (if trying to stay ahead of KWAS on the actual top 10 reviews list wasn't motivation enough already!).

At 9/25/05 09:27 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 9/24/05 06:52 AM, Denvish wrote:
At 9/24/05 02:19 AM, RemRulzz wrote: so whe is the next list of ranking
gfox is in line for a bit of a battering from Hurricane Rita this weekend (he's staying put, reckons he'll be safe),
Yea The chance of an update this weekend is low due to that, no idea if he has power and such, but It does look Like the area was spared the full wrath.

It was spared much wrath at all. Wind knocked some trees and powerlines around (lost power a few times Saturday and even once or twice on Sunday, but I think that was from the power company having problems getting other areas back online and having to redistribute power on the grids and get ready for all the 2+ million people coming back to the city...), but no flooding here, thankfully.

BTW: gfox just leave my B's at the status quote, Wade keeps hacking at the list.

I assume you meant blams by "B's", but... ... leave your blams at the status quote? Do you mean status quo? Either way, I take it you meant at 50,000 even? Sorry, but I didn't see your post until after the update (clearly), and besides, I'd have to remember to change the 50,005 to 50,000 each and every Sunday until Wade finishes doing whistle list clearances and cuts off those 5 (or more, by the end of it) blams. 50,005 is a pretty cool number anyway, isn't it? #;-}>

At 9/25/05 11:13 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: From what the reports say Rita didnt do as bad as katrina did, but whatever the case im sure he will get to the list when he has the time....

Exxxxactly. Which turned out to be late Sunday night, as usual.

At 9/26/05 02:09 AM, X-Naut wrote: Glad to hear you still updated it even in a hurricane. ;)

The day AFTER the hurricane, you mean. If the hurricane had been Sunday, not Saturday, it wouldn't have gotten updated on schedule, trust me. #;-}>

Congrats to MPA for ranking #2. =)

BAH! #;-}>

I see this which was really surprising to see,has it been that long since we had so many rank changes in one update. =P

Yep.

Overall it was a really great update,thanks much Gfox. =)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Hope everyone else does, too. Good night and have a good week, all!

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 02:33 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:22 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: OMG GFOX Lives Sigh...

SIGH? That implies you wish I hadn't lived, man. #;-}>

Anyways welcome back and hope that hurricane didnt cause to much trouble, my hometown of El Paso is way far so my famlies seem safe enough...

Uh... yeah, I think El Paso was pretty safe, seeing as how it's 750+ miles away from Houston and most of Houston was safe. #;-}>

Anyways i was laready thinking who will takeover the list if Rita eats up GFOX... but i knew you would be all good and all.... sigh....

THERE'S THAT SIGHING AGAIN! #;-}>

alexsmolik 58,255
XwaynecoltX 57,919

Alex is not that far away cool cool, well not cool for him but ya know heh...

Thanks for another update GFOX...

Well, good luck with that, he's not very far off indeed. You're quite welcome.

And again, have a good week, all. I didn't see X's post until after I made my last one in this topic for the night. Whoopsie! #;-}>

:::hopes this one is a clean break with no missed posts... it was as of 20 seconds ago... gotta hit... post it... ASAP... DO IT NOW!:::

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 04:47 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote: +409 looks pretty good to me, man. You're really moving on the reviews lately, aintcha! Good job. #;-}>

Yes i have, i love flash and i love talking about them, and if i can give some sorta advice the nore the better heh...

LOL! You could have always checked his profile to notice that he's over 10,000 in exp and blams now, ya silly bastard. #;-}>

Ya i know but i get lazy dont like to open up profiles as it may make my finger work abit more heh...

Well, thanks for the partial credit on that, but yeah, you did the hard work yourself. Glad my list could give you some added motivation, though (if trying to stay ahead of KWAS on the actual top 10 reviews list wasn't motivation enough already!).

Well KwaS is somewhat the imspiration but also the fact that im not on review drain anymore, ya i may be #1 for sometime to come...

Exxxxactly. Which turned out to be late Sunday night, as usual.

Yes i noticed haha...

Whew long reply... damn you GFOX...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 04:53 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:33 AM, gfoxcook wrote: SIGH? That implies you wish I hadn't lived, man. #;-}>

I know i guess i was saying SIGH cause its a touchy subject, the hurricane and all...

Uh... yeah, I think El Paso was pretty safe, seeing as how it's 750+ miles away from Houston and most of Houston was safe. #;-}>

750 miles aww is that all hehe...

THERE'S THAT SIGHING AGAIN! #;-}>

Heh sorry i wouldnt want the GREAT GFOX to leave us then who would do the list heh...

And again, have a good week, all. I didn't see X's post until after I made my last one in this topic for the night. Whoopsie! #;-}>

Its ok your allowed a few mistakes now and then haha...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 07:15 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 01:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Web Pentalist Mark XXXIII is uploaded and available.

Nice update! :D

That makes four weeks in a row with exactly one new member each update. Also, this marks four weeks in a row now with Denvish at the top of the rate charts... COINCIDENCE?! I think so. But.... eh, if it really is a perk of him ruling over the rate/gain game, then more's the better and all is well. Yarrrrrrrrrr.

Heh heh, there's crazy Denvish, LOL.

At 9/26/05 02:16 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Yep. So what? Good enough reason to me. #;-}>

Yeah, true, but you were really lucky to get those id#. You must've either watched the accounts carefully or kept making accounts until you got both 999999 and 1000000, LOL.

Well, have fun with that. And change your name, it's mean to yourself. ;_;

Indeed I will. I should get 9000 posts in around November/December. And my name change, LOL, I know I'm calling myself a fucking idiot, but I think it's quite true since I can do stupid things at times. XD

Heh, just looking at the most recent page, I saw quite a lot of the mace icons. That I find quite scary.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 08:36 AM Reply

Nice update there, gfox. Glad to see you aren't, ya know...dead. :-)

I'm so close! Hopefully I'll be on the list again next update. I've no excuse not to make it, actually. Just don't go switching it to a 3xPentaList, okay? :-P

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest
"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 08:45 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 08:36 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Nice update there, gfox. Glad to see you aren't, ya know...dead. :-)

I'm so close! Hopefully I'll be on the list again next update. I've no excuse not to make it, actually. Just don't go switching it to a 3xPentaList, okay? :-P

But switching to 3 stats would make it even more elite then ever... do it GFOX do it hahahaha, hell since were at 3 lets go for 4 hahahahahhaha....

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 09:22 AM Reply

gosh darn geee wilikers... I got passed on dee list. Oh snap! darn... my gawd.. it's the end of dee world now. oh well, maybe next time. k thx for dee update g to dee fox but now I gots to go to my other job. That would be school. bye!

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 08:45 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: But switching to 3 stats would make it even more elite then ever... do it GFOX do it hahahaha, hell since were at 3 lets go for 4 hahahahahhaha....

~X~

But wouldn't 5 make it ultra leet? Hell, as long as we are at 5, we should invent some new stats and make it 10 instead. Then we'll have a Hyper Leet List! ;-D

Oh ~X~, you evil, evil man. :-P

BBS Signature
Myst
Myst
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 9/26/05 08:45 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: But switching to 3 stats would make it even more elite then ever... do it GFOX do it hahahaha, hell since were at 3 lets go for 4 hahahahahhaha....

~X~

No ... nooooooo!
(well ... it would make my statement right ... and it would give me a reason to keep on voting :P)

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 06:42 PM Reply

Well lets see here poor gfox lost his last #2 spot. Saves, portal s/ker and total points are #3 for now. Congrats agian to -Myst- on making it.
I am still aiming for 3/09. Not on posts I am the least active in fall in bbs. but it take until 2/07 assuming I stay at a contast 5.416ppd (10,000-7,219/5.416=510 days) and to think I will be 27 days to lvl 20 if I can deposit each day.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
PimpMasterKDOG
PimpMasterKDOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:33 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
and PimpMasterKDOG is a surprise at bronze with a very high 787.

Pssshhht. It ain't no surprise.

-->KDOG

ramagi
ramagi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 08:08 PM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote::

At 9/25/05 09:27 PM, ramagi wrote:

Glad you were spared, yea RIta fizzled out.

BTW: gfox just leave my B's at the status quote, Wade keeps hacking at the list.
I assume you meant blams by "B's", but... ... leave your blams at the status quote? Do you mean status quo? Either way, I take it you meant at 50,000 even? Sorry, but I didn't see your post until after the update (clearly), and besides, I'd have to remember to change the 50,005 to 50,000 each and every Sunday until Wade finishes doing whistle list clearances and cuts off those 5 (or more, by the end of it) blams. 50,005 is a pretty cool number anyway, isn't it? #;-}>

Yea stuck waiting for Wade to finish, tto get too what he said he would some time back is so much fun. I am sure I will get a few more poitns when He is done, No idea how many. Well I hopping to hold at the current number till he gets to the rest of the list, I liked it beget when I was holdign at 50,001.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 26th, 2005 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 9/26/05 03:39 PM, -Myst- wrote:
No ... nooooooo!
(well ... it would make my statement right ... and it would give me a reason to keep on voting :P)

Haha it was just talk we know that GFOX would never do such a thing allthough it would lighten his workload hehe...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
Rabindarath
Rabindarath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 12:18 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:16 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 9/19/05 07:12 PM, Rabindarath wrote: * blush *
Interesting reaction to a mention on my list, I must say... very... BONUSSTAGE-ish... (gasp)

dun-dun-DUN...

Well, I guess a hug is out of the question, then.

:)

Now only 9902 posts to go.....
Make that 9,901 and counting. Hey, this is easier than I thought!

;D
I'm afraid it's back up to 9902 posts and counting, as you must have lost one somewhere since 9/19... deleted thread or something, most likely. Anyway... I used to think posting was easier than I thought, too, but then I realised it was harder than I thought (I've been stuck between 8300 and 8600 posts for like half a year now, it feels like...).

Yeah, I just write too many grand epics in my posts. Feels like I'm an undergrad again when I get too caught up on some topic. All that dang edu-ma-cation n'such...hee-yuh.

Rabindarath
Rabindarath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 9/19/05 07:37 PM, BonusStage wrote: If you want posts, I could easily post a shit load on your account :P, and I'd never get you banned or anything.

Also in case you ever had to leave and needed someone to deposit, I could do it, i already do for quite a few people, one more person wouldn't hurt.

Oh...sweet, sweet tempation *drool*

Rabindarath
Rabindarath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 9/26/05 02:26 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
OH GOD NOE.

Hey, quit sticking these ethical dilemmas in my avaricious stat accumulation/outlet for my budding OCD

;D

MPA
MPA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 05:57 PM Reply

Well since you're all 3's and 6's (favorite numbers wise) gfox, I'm sure you're happy to have another 3 to add to your list, right? (hah) Thanks for the update.

Now just 233 deposits until my next thing to look forward to.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 9/27/05 05:57 PM, MPA wrote: Now just 233 deposits until my next thing to look forward to.

Only 233 cool cool, im sitting at about 246 exp points left., but takes forever sometimes it goes reverse on me heh, anyways good luck with the deposits....

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
MPA
MPA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 27th, 2005 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 9/27/05 06:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Only 233 cool cool, im sitting at about 246 exp points left., but takes forever

~X~

I was talking about needing 233 deposits to get 10,000 exp. I have around 560 points left on this level, I'll be lv17 a day or two after Christmas.

sometimes it goes reverse on me heh, anyways good luck with the deposits....

I know what you mean, when you deposit early in the day before HT, then the next day you wait until later in the night after HT.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 9/27/05 08:27 PM, MPA wrote:
At 9/27/05 06:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Only 233 cool cool, im sitting at about 246 exp points left., but takes forever

~X~
I was talking about needing 233 deposits to get 10,000 exp. I have around 560 points left on this level, I'll be lv17 a day or two after Christmas.

I hope to level up by the end of the year but i doubt that will happen but who knows. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 02:15 PM Reply

I now have two 10,000 stats. I demand an immediate update to the list, just for me, now! gfoxcook, stop enjoying life outside the computer(If you call that living) and put me on the list...now! >:-(

...<3

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 03:35 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 12:15 PM, X-Naut wrote: I hope to level up by the end of the year but i doubt that will happen but who knows. =)

Just keep at it and dont forget, thats what i always say...

PLH wrote
I now have two 10,000 stats. I demand an immediate update to the list,
just for me, now! gfoxcook, stop enjoying life outside the computer(If you
call that living) and put me on the list...now! >:-(

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN...

Haha crazy kids and there demands, oh well whatever the case your on the list and now whats next for the PLH...?

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature
PureLionHeart
PureLionHeart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 03:35 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN...

:-D

Haha crazy kids and there demands, oh well whatever the case your on the list and now whats next for the PLH...?

~X~

Modship...no matter who I have to kill. >:-)

BBS Signature
AfroUnderscoreStud
AfroUnderscoreStud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 03:40 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 12:15 PM, X-Naut wrote: I hope to level up by the end of the year but i doubt that will happen but who knows. =)

If you deposit every day you'll level up at the start of next year, you've got 106 days to go.

Wylo
Wylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 03:40 PM, Afro_Stud wrote: If you deposit every day you'll level up at the start of next year, you've got 106 days to go.

Yay, only 40 days left till level 22.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 29th, 2005 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 03:40 PM, Afro_Stud wrote:
If you deposit every day you'll level up at the start of next year, you've got 106 days to go.

Last time i missed a deposit was back in 2003 so i guess i will level up in Janurary or so. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 30th, 2005 @ 07:13 PM Reply

At 9/29/05 07:12 PM, X-Naut wrote: Last time i missed a deposit was back in 2003 so i guess i will level up in Janurary or so. =)

Thats good, i dont think i have missed a deposit in sometime, but sometimes i may have forgot one or two now and then, hopefully GFOX did that same so that he doesnt overtake me hehehe...

~X~

~X~ ~X~ ~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature