00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

534,642 Views | 5,445 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-08 00:11:28

Hmm?

BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 36,000 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 24,002 quality entries.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-08 00:41:32

You guys are great at stating the obvious, yanno. #;-}>

October 4th, 2005. Tuesday night.

Step A) gfox blams EXACTLY up to 35,996, thinking he should leave some room in case he tried to blam some whistled flashes that Wade clears out in the next week or two.

Step B) gfox saves EXACTLY up to 23,999, thinking that will be just fine and dandy and will add together with the blams for a nice 59,995 total, where he will leave his points for a few days while he waits.

October 5th, 2005. Wednesday morning. 5 AM, specifically.

gfox can't access newgrounds for the next 34 hours, due to the stupid Level 3 / Cogent pissing contest that shut us RoadRunner customers away from sites like Newgrounds, Penny-Arcade, photobucket, ADGBC, and so forth for nearly 1.5 days.

October 6th, 2005. Thursday afternoon. 3 PM, specifically.

The pissing contest ends. Gfox is still at work, but his gf lets him know on his way home after 5 PM. When gfox gets home, he sees this:

blams: 35,996 (no surprise there)
saves: 24,000 (GASP! Something unexpected seems to have happened in the nearly 48 hours since he stopped voting, but oh well. At least he stopped at 999...)

October 7th, 2005. Friday evening. 6:30 PM, specifically.

Gfox gets home from a looooooooong week at work to find that his profile now says:

blams: 35,996 (still holding! Surprising, really)
saves: 24,001 (:::rubs eyes::: ... wha-wha-WHAT? .... it's been almost 72 hours since I last voted on UJ movies and I've now gotten TWO saves I didn't want?!... (sigh))

A few hours later:

Gfox refreshes his profile and his profile now says:

blams: 35,996 (...)
saves: 24,002 (eh, whatever.)

Gfox says "screw it!" and votes to blam four movies on the portal. Within an hour or so, he has 4 more blams and finally hits 36,000 on the blamometer.

Once the whistle-clearing madness and points-he-doesn't-want-gainage comes to an end in (days? weeks?) some time, he will implore the Gods of NG (er... the admins) to fix his blam and save totals by sacrificing many animals in their name.

Sounds like a plan, eh? #;-}>

Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, I will be subtracting those unwanted saves myself when I update the pentalist. It's just gonna ruin my wonderful 60,000 on the top 50 b/p list update every night for several days or so, that's all. BUT A FLEETING THING.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-08 01:52:04

At 10/7/05 11:55 PM, gfoxclock wrote: How does one "rank up"?

Nevermind, nevermind. I REMEMBERED. #;-}>

[And so, the torch is passed]

Mmm... torchy.

At 10/8/05 12:09 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
... but those memories now seem... like they were from another lifetime.
The memories shall soon rekindle, my friend. Soon...you will remember.

Sure enough, sure enough.

You know you're two points over 24,000 Saves, right? :-/

I'm gonna have to smack someone in here real soon if anyone repeats the above phrase, BTW, if it wasn't clear from before. BEFORE ANYONE MAKES ANY SMART COMMENTS, READ TEH BIG SUMMARY POST FROM GFOXCOOK WITH ALL THE BOLDFACED DATES AND BLAM/SAVECOUNTS, DAGNABIT! #;-}>

At 10/8/05 12:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: saves: 24,002 (eh, whatever.)

Come on, Dad. Buck up, it ain't all that bad.

And hey, you feel good for me picking up where you left off, right? I'm takin' over the family business in my very own way, and I'm gonna make you proud of me, Dad.

I'm gonna make you proud of me, damnit!!!

:::tears up with teh conviction to show his Dad what he's made of:::

I CAN DOOOOO EEEEEEET!

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-08 05:01:18

At 10/8/05 12:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You guys are great at stating the obvious, yanno. #;-}>

Oh yes.

Gfox says "screw it!" and votes to blam four movies on the portal. Within an hour or so, he has 4 more blams and finally hits 36,000 on the blamometer.

Heh heh, 36k blams. :D

Sounds like a plan, eh? #;-}>

Yes, I just hope the admins will do such a minor thing like that to you.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-08 11:57:42

Father/Son troubles, guys? :-P

Congrats on reaching your goal regardless, man!

At 10/8/05 12:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You guys are great at stating the obvious, yanno. #;-}>

It's going to be my college major. :-)

Big post explaining events and future plans of rectifiance

It does sound like a plan indeed, though the fact you gained those points is quite puzzling. How is that even possible? What is it, if a flagged/marked submission is proven innocent and you voted for Protection, you get one? That's the only conclusion I could come to.

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 04:05:41

Web Pentalist Mark XXXV is uploaded and available.

Well, after the 5 weeks in a row with exactly one new member per update... we have arrived at a massively different situation this time. THREE freakin' new 2x10kers. Pretty sweet, you must admit. Especially because it boosts us right up from 47, past 48, past 49, to a top 50 pentalist!

It was quite the week. Especially since it was a 6-day "week" with regards to this update. Heh.

thisisasignin is 3x10k, also... and I've slapped my retirement stats up there (interestingly enough, yaya stopped voting a few weeks ago, if not a couple months ago, can't remember exactly... and he just gained +1 save on this update. I have a feeling that was one of the three saves I gained after I stopped at 23,999 and got pushed up to 24,002 against my will... most likely from a months-old submission that was wrongly whistled and we finally got credit for voting to protect... long, long, looooong after having tried to do so)...

Those retirement stats, of course, being 24,000 (yes, that's right, 24,000 DAMNIT! #;-}>) and 36,000.... And while I was at it, not wanting to fudge TOO much (or give away ramagi's ever-so-hard-to-guess secret stopping-mark for her saves! (wink)), I nudged ramagi's blams down by 19 and her saves up by 19 so she'd have that nifty even 50,000 she wanted (those 19 blams were just as against her will as my 2 extra saves, yanno).

And all the while, I'm enjoying being a newbie again, raising the blams and saves on my alt, gfoxclock... Oh, and sorry for the update being so late, but I was kinda getting swept up in the awesomeness of Saturday night for my Houston Astros. 7-3 win (YES YES YES YES!!! GO ASTROS!) over the Atlanta Braves for a 2-1 advantage in this best-of-5 National League Division Series.

Awesome, awesome win. Now, in around 9 hours from now... comes the potentially-decisive Game 4. I CANNOT WAIT. But I really should get some sleep here in a bit. Even though I've moved the pentalist updating from Sunday night to Saturday night, thus saving my ass at work on Monday mornings... I still can't be so damned tired all Sunday that the rest of my weekend is ruined, after all. #;-}>

So, I'm gonna catch up in here really quickly and then hit the sack. I may be around a bit later on Sunday with gfoxclock, though. Leaving gfoxcook at 8585 for a few days, though. :::nods:::

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 05:50:00

FULL WEEK CATCH-UP INITIATE! :::rewinds back to the posting of update #34... then skips a bit forward since he was actually posting some in here after the update (GASP)!:::

At 10/3/05 10:11 AM, X-Naut wrote: Great update Gfox and congrats to Pure_lionheart for making the list. =)
At 10/3/05 10:54 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox and congrats to Pure for entering the list.
At 10/3/05 03:18 PM, Wylo wrote: Nice update.

Thanks, guys.

At 10/3/05 10:54 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 10/3/05 02:09 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Whatever. You're known by B7, you should stay B7 IMO. :::nods:::
Or Bahamut or Bahamut7, LOL. Yeah, a lot of people didn't like my other name. I guess they disagreed with it, LOL.

Bahamut7 is what I meant, I just typed B7 because I was lazy. Yes. #;-}>

jon, I saw him post and havn't seen him on the BBS for a while. Same with DanMalo. He disappeared and made one post recently.

I was depostering for jon for like 24 days or so, he was moving and didn't have stable net access for awhile. He'll be back at some point, just not much lately.

BTW, it should take me around 44 days to be mentioned on the close to 2x10k list and around 75 days until I enter the list. And that will be when I get the baseball bat, which is the level that I want when I get 10k. :)

44/75, eh? Not so bad. You should really work on some other stats in the meantime, though. #;-}>

At 10/3/05 04:15 PM, iscRulz wrote: I do it this way total exp possible- your exp=total missed deposits assume only 10/day

That would be the main way to do it, yes. #;-}>

However, as others have mentioned, you need to remember how much exp people could gain when they first signed up from creating a profile and checking off the e-mail boxes... and also that in the early days there were exp amounts per day possible that weren't 10. But so many more signups have happened since the current system stabilised... than happened before it did... so... but... at the same time, most people who have missed a ton of exp, like myself, did sign up quite early. Otherwise you don't have as much to have missed out on, yanno? #;-}>

to find total exp possible take total post/PPD x 10 for you its 11980-11530=450 less 20 from profile 10 for newsletters. SO you missed approximately 410 exp. I see a difference in ramagi total so its from the ppd not being accurate or something else I think its fast and gets the amount close enough.

As long as the numbers are somewhat similar... good enough!

Well at least your ranked that high 3rd in any stat is really great compare to the total poppulation. Getting passed ramagi in b/p and total would be too hard but possible if you posted alot and got 150 b/p pace and such. I remember the save streak you had when it ended in the inactive top 50 protector thread.

I never complained that 3 wasn't high enough a ranking. Just that I like silver better than bronze (and even numbers better than odd). As such, I actually prefer being #2 in something to being #1 or #3, actually. And hey, Denvish will be taking me down to #4 at some point, so at least I'll be even again then. Not too far off. #;-}>

I guess about a week. Your son should get some saves on daily2oons day and blams to 360.

Much less than a week, as it turned out. Sadly, I should have stopped further away from 24k than just 1 save... had I stopped 5 blams and 5 saves from my retirement goals, I might still be at say... 35,995 and 23,998 right now... and able to control my own retirement destiny even to this day. Now I am at the mercy of the b/p-from-whistled-movies that-I-didn't-know-were-going-to-be-whistl
ed when-I-voted-on-them winds. ;_;

At 10/3/05 09:06 PM, ramagi wrote: Well If you looked that the sumitted and how many blammed there was like a 12 difference the other day. Wade hacked at that list I got two, then the took a nice big chuck out and I jumped to 18. I need to ask Wade if he is done, I have saves on hold to till I make sure that he is done. Yea the object is to have the numbers reset when he is done.

As I already mentioned in the update post, I thought of something to do for your numbers on the updates while you (and I) are waiting for the whistle-list-clearance madness to come to an end (or at least its effect on our b/p to come to an end, rather)... instead of putting your numbers as they really are... or putting the numbers you're retiring at... I'm going to put your blams at 50,000 and then just keep your saves at a number that adds with the 50k to produce your ACTUAL b/p total. I believe that's the middle road to take, and a fair one at that, while still being most pleasing to the eyes of you and I and all the list-watchers. Whew. #;-}>

At 10/4/05 12:53 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: I'm always talked about more when I'm banned. I wouldn't be suprised if there were something scientific to it.

Heh. I would have talked about you almost as much had you not been banned. I just couldn't resist adding a bit about the fact that you couldn't reply to your list entry due to being banned (because that fact WAS funny to some of us, let me assure you #;-}>). It's not like I wouldn't have talked about you getting back to the list if you HADN'T been banned, ya big silly!

It's good to be on the list. Nice update of course gfox. And I'm not even in last place on it, which I was sure would happen. Neato!

Nope, you certainly aren't. I wasn't really trying to guess how far you would jump on it before I hit "sort," so... eh... not a great jump into the list, but better than, as you said, being in last place. #;-}>

Having fun talkin' about me and my banness, eh? ;-)

Like I just said... couldn't resist. #;-}>

Me + Back on the list = Rockin'!

Like peanut butter + chocolate, yo.

And yeah, you did it last time, remember? #;-}>

THHHHHBPT!

Hey, I know my rights! I pay my taxes! >:-(

You don't pay no taxes to me, boy! And you'd better start (then I might listen to you with regards to when to update the pentalist #;-}>).

Hahaha, you're having quite a bit of fun with me on this, aren't ya? XD

But of course. #;-}>

At 10/4/05 05:40 PM, -Gooch- wrote: I'd like to gain entry into your fine establishment, please. . .

BEST PENTALIST ENTRY POST EVER! The picture just... makes it. Just makes it, man.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 05:51:55

At 10/6/05 04:00 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: *looks at gfox's profile*

One of my fave activities!

24000 saves already, eh? Congrats. Just a few more blams and your main account will retire from b/p'ing. Heh, I think it was in July when you mentioned about your b/p retirement and you're now there. I see it took a while to get there.

Like I said in my long, rambly, explainy post, I didn't mean to hit 24,000 saves like that, but I'm sure you know that by now. Thanks for the advance congrats and all the rest, man. I knew I could count on SOMEone to notice before I started posting about it, but I wasn't sure who it'd be (I should have known it would be my trusty reporter-of-many-peoples-hitting-10,000-in
-a-stat!). You've done me proud, B7. Done me real proud. (sniff)

At 10/6/05 06:14 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: This is going to be one of the saddest days in NewGrounds history. Of course, the more higher-ups that retire, the more incentive I have to keep going on B/Ping after I hit EGSC. >:-)

My b/p = that of two EGSCes, though. Does a person sitting at 60,000 b/p really give people who haven't even reached 30,000 b/p yet hope to move up in the ranks? There's sooooooooo many people between me and 30k, for one thing, man. Take it one step at a time, whydontcha. O_O

At 10/7/05 01:45 AM, X-Naut wrote: Tis sad to see such a great B/P veteran as gfox to retire but he did an excellent job and he will be remembered after every blam and every save we make. =)

Why thank you for the great compliment right there, sir. Several compliments, in fact. Not only am I a b/p vet, I did a great job of b/ping and I will be forever remembered by other b/pers. I AM HONOURED!

At 10/7/05 10:40 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: True, but there's his gfoxclock account I think he wants to work on b/p with.

And already was gaining b/p for less than 12 hours after you made the above post!

Ah yes, third highest B/Per and will be the third to reach 60000 B/P. Another thing I find quite disappointing is seeing ramagi becoming inactive on B/P. With here recent lack of blamming, she is no longer number 1 for blamming, but MPA takes that number 1 spot now.

She wanted to stop at 50,000, and I can't say I blame her. You really can't do much better than 50k unless you want to waste enough time to get to 100k, after all. Well, 66,666 would be okay, I suppose. Maybe MPA will retire at 66,666 blams and 33,334 saves. #;-}>

But as for MPA passing her in blams... that happened less than a day after she hit 50,000, yanno. He was going to pass her whether she'd gone inactive or not.

At 10/7/05 11:55 PM, gfoxclock wrote: How does one "rank up"?

Sometimes you can be such a noob!

At 10/8/05 05:01 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Oh yes.

I was actually referring to Pure and wismty's replies to the gfoxclock post about passing the torch, not to your post about noticing my proximity to retirement in my profile (that apparently wasn't so obvious to many yet at that point #;-}>).

Heh heh, 36k blams. :D

Why is that heh-heh-worthy? #;-}>

Yes, I just hope the admins will do such a minor thing like that to you.

ramagi has traded blams for saves in the past to retire at two nifty numbers at 36,000 b/p. I don't think it's entirely illogical to assume that while the admins would never give someone blams or saves, they might take them away by request. Especially just a few for a retiring legend such as myself. </falsely-enhanced-lack-of-modesty> #;-}>

At 10/8/05 11:36 AM, BonusStage wrote: Wow gfox, why'd you fail, you're not supposed to fail you failure.

I failed because.... there were saves I didn't know I was going to get. That simple. As I said in the update post, even yaya got a save this past week. Probably on Friday just like I did.

Also, though... if you look back at the history of people retiring right at a mark, it's very hard to be perfectly successful:

ramagi wanted certain points for her 36,000 retirement, and she ended up needing an admin's help to swap some blams for saves. And she's gone over 50,000 blams without wanting to... 19 over. ;_;

fixit tried to stop at 49,500 exactly... and then after he did... he gained extra points he presumably didn't want from whistled flashes he had voted to save and blam weeks or months earlier... and his 49,503 has been there on the top 50 b/p list ever since.

And now I've gone 2 over 24,000 without wanting to, of course.

The only person I can think of who retired at the numbers they wanted without any problems at all was Dogma, who got 36509 perfectly without help. Dogma > the rest of us, clearly. #;-}>

Ax waid 2 chaeng et, he d1d et 4 ramgi juts pr3tend 2 b eh gurl.

I will ask him for help once the numbers stabilise. I'm almost positive I will be gaining a blam at some point (unless the credit fails to come through once the movie I voted on a few weeks ago that got whistled after I voted to blam it is deleted by Wade... that can happen, of course). Even if not, I need to make sure I won't be getting any MORE saves like I got the 3 saves that bumped me up from 23,999 to 24,002 unintentionally.

At 10/8/05 11:57 AM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: Father/Son troubles, guys? :-P

Hell no. It's all good in the gfox family!

Congrats on reaching your goal regardless, man!

Thanks. About time I get some congrats instead of just harping on my FAILURES. #;-}>

It's going to be my college major. :-)

Mmm hmmm.

It does sound like a plan indeed, though the fact you gained those points is quite puzzling. How is that even possible? What is it, if a flagged/marked submission is proven innocent and you voted for Protection, you get one? That's the only conclusion I could come to.

The first one, that bumped me up to 24,000 in the first place... may have just been a "delayed save" from a few hours earlier. IOW, I got a save and it didn't credit itself to my profile immediately. I've seen that happen in the past, or at least I believe I have... And since I bumped up from 23,999 to 24,000 within 12-24 hours of my final UJ voting on the gfoxcook account.... that may explain it.

#24,001 and #24,002 were days later and must have been from cleared whistles on save-worthy flashes, yes... The fact that, again, yaya gained +1 saves on the pentalist update backs that up. Damned whistle system. #;-}>

Anyway, enjoy the update all!

AND GO ASTROS!!! NLCS FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! GO NOW!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 07:08:51

At 10/9/05 05:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: AND GO ASTROS!!! NLCS FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! GO NOW!!!

Heh i saw that game today, heh, but i be an Angel besides Clemons needs to pick up the pace hahah j/k just fooling with ya, ps Go Angels....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 07:09:01

Nice update gfox, but I almost thought my name got mentioned on this update when I was BahamutReborn, LOL.

Bahamut7 is what I meant, I just typed B7 because I was lazy. Yes. #;-}>

LOL, the laziness.

I was depostering for jon for like 24 days or so, he was moving and didn't have stable net access for awhile. He'll be back at some point, just not much lately.

I thought it was something to do with no net access. Oh well, I hope to see him soon.

44/75, eh? Not so bad. You should really work on some other stats in the meantime, though. #;-}>

True, but I'm just too addicted to the BBS. :S But then, yesterday, I did bother to make some reviews, but I was thinking of reviewing on the weekends only since I have loads of time then. I should get back to my reviewing mood and get more reviews. I've stopped at 333 reviews for now, which isn't bad. Hopefully next weekend, I'll be bothered to review some flashes.

Heh, if I keep posting too much, I will reach 10000 posts before reaching level 13 and I wouldn't like that.

At 10/9/05 05:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I knew I could count on SOMEone to notice before I started posting about it, but I wasn't sure who it'd be (I should have known it would be my trusty reporter-of-many-peoples-hitting-10,000-in
-a-stat!). You've done me proud, B7. Done me real proud. (sniff)

I usually check things quite a lot and you were very close to 60000 B/P.

She wanted to stop at 50,000, and I can't say I blame her. You really can't do much better than 50k unless you want to waste enough time to get to 100k, after all. Well, 66,666 would be okay, I suppose. Maybe MPA will retire at 66,666 blams and 33,334 saves. #;-}>

50000 is a lot, but I bet someday, she'll be blamming insanely again.

Why is that heh-heh-worthy? #;-}>

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 13:36:35

At 10/9/05 07:09 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
I thought it was something to do with no net access. Oh well, I hope to see him soon.

y helo thar... still don't have stable net access, only university access. Hence I don't visit NG that often right now. Still, won't be too long until 10K exp, and until I can b/p again. Excellent :-)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 16:56:13

At 10/9/05 05:50 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Heh. I would have talked about you almost as much had you not been banned. I just couldn't resist adding a bit about the fact that you couldn't reply to your list entry due to being banned (because that fact WAS funny to some of us, let me assure you #;-}>). It's not like I wouldn't have talked about you getting back to the list if you HADN'T been banned, ya big silly!

Sure, gfox...sure. ;-)

Oh well, I'm back to my old, backseat modding self now, at least. :-)

Nope, you certainly aren't. I wasn't really trying to guess how far you would jump on it before I hit "sort," so... eh... not a great jump into the list, but better than, as you said, being in last place. #;-}>

Those below me are losers.
[/Superior]

Like peanut butter + chocolate, yo.

Me + Peanut Butter = Death, yo. Allergies suck.

You don't pay no taxes to me, boy! And you'd better start (then I might listen to you with regards to when to update the pentalist #;-}>).

*Hands over some Retrions*

At 10/9/05 05:51 AM, gfoxcook wrote: My b/p = that of two EGSCes, though. Does a person sitting at 60,000 b/p really give people who haven't even reached 30,000 b/p yet hope to move up in the ranks? There's sooooooooo many people between me and 30k, for one thing, man. Take it one step at a time, whydontcha. O_O

Yes it does, because you're looking at a man with no life. All I have to do is stick around while all those around me retire. Sure, I've had a few indefinate breaks, but I always come back, baby!

Hell no. It's all good in the gfox family!

My kids could beat up your kids.

Thanks. About time I get some congrats instead of just harping on my FAILURES. #;-}>

Had to make up for it. ;-)

Whistle/Save explanation

Damn confusing Whistle System! Apox on thee!

Anyway, enjoy the update all!

I have.

AND GO ASTROS!!! NLCS FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!! GO NOW!!!

I think they have the Braves tied at 6-6 in extra innings right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 20:45:37

OH. MY. GOD.

That game... lasted 5 hours... and 50 minutes... 18 innings... SOOOOO MANY FREAKING CLOSE CALLS FOR BOTH TEAMS. That... was incredible. Astros take it with a walk-off homer, 7-6!!!!!

That was the greatest game in the history of the Astros. And probably the greatest NLDS (hell, LDS) game ever, too. Instant classic.

A grand slam by both teams! I didn't even mention that yet. And Ausmus, our catcher, hitting a barely-high-enough homer with 2 outs in the 9th inning to tie it at 6-6 in the first place! EXTRA INNINGS!!!

I predicted the Astros would win 3-1 in 4 games (as they just did) on ADGBC's baseball topic... but I never dreamed we would have won it like this. All four games... were incredible in their own ways. Each one had a great freakin' story. Wonderful... wonderful series. And the Astros have now picked up their second straight NLDS win, second straight over the Braves, second postseason series victory, period, after their second straight improbably-awesome Wild Card September runs. 2004 and 2005... have been the best sports years of my life, because I am a baseball fan first and foremost, above all other sports.

Wow. Just wow. WOW. Thank you, Berkman. Thank you, Ausmus. Thank you, Chris Burke. Thank you, Qualls, Lidge, Wheeler, and Clemens (THE ROCKET WINS IT IN RELIEF!!! THE ROCKET FINALLY GETS A WIN TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THOSE LOST WINS THIS SEASON TO LOSSES AND NO-DECISIONS HE DIDN'T DESERVE!!! MY... GOD). THANK YOU, ASTROS!

At 10/9/05 07:08 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Heh i saw that game today, heh, but i be an Angel besides Clemons needs to pick up the pace hahah j/k just fooling with ya, ps Go Angels....

... Clemons?! That's CLEMENS, man. The only "o" in his name is in "Roger," damnit. And he just owned the Braves for once and for all in 2005. BOW TO HIM!

But hey, I wouldn't mind an Angels/Astros World Series. So, as long as they're playing the Yankees and White Sox... GO ANGELS, too! #;-}> Too bad about that rainout yesterday. I know it's probably messing with the pitchers... but we'll see what happens either way.

At 10/9/05 07:09 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Nice update gfox, but I almost thought my name got mentioned on this update when I was BahamutReborn, LOL.

You already got your mention in the 1x10k section, ya silly! You think people get TWO mentions in that section? Pfft, only if they're REALLY REALLY lucky. #;-}>

I should get back to my reviewing mood and get more reviews. I've stopped at 333 reviews for now, which isn't bad.

That's nifty, and congrats... but I kinda was trying to hint you should pick up mucho SAVES, man. #;-}>

I usually check things quite a lot and you were very close to 60000 B/P.

That I was, that I was... a bit TOO close, as it turned out.

I wasn't questioning WHAT you were heh-hehing at (I saw the 36, man)... I was asking WHY you were reacting to the 36 with a heh-heh specifically (it sounded like you were heh-hehing at something implying sexual meaning or something, like if I'd hit 69k instead of 36k. THAT would be worthy of a heh-heh #;-}>). Ahhh, I'm just being silly, yanno!

At 10/9/05 01:36 PM, jonthomson wrote: y helo thar..

Hey, jon! Thanks for dropping by.

At 10/9/05 04:56 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: *Hands over some Retrions*

You're going to have to do more than just pay some RG cash taxes, damnit. You know I don't care that much about RG cash!

All I have to do is stick around while all those around me retire.

Well, a lot more people have retired between 30,000 and 40,000 than have retired between 40,000 and 60,000, that's all I'm saying. You've got many many targets to reach before you can come for me. #;-}>

I think they have the Braves tied at 6-6 in extra innings right now.

I was watching the entiiiiiire thing. And they were indeed tied at 6-6 when you posted that... only they STAYED tied at 6-6 from the bottom of the 9th... to the bottom of the 18th! An entire SECOND GAME of baseball was played. Boy, the 43,000 people who went in person to that game got their money's worth! SOOOO JEALOUS. #;-}>

At 10/9/05 06:11 AM, -Gooch- wrote: Well, being on the double listing now, and seeing the new update, I can't help but thank gfox for being so kind in his sayings on the update.

You're quite welcome, sir!

Just curious, though. Since I shot up past twenty-seven users, what's the highest spot total anybody's shot up?

Ever? Or since it went to 2x10k?

The 1x10k version had up to 180 members towards the end. And up to around 50 of those 180 weren't very high above 10,000 total points (many were 1999 and 2000 signups who had just over 10,000 exp and never bothered to b/p, post, or review much--if at all). The record for "most places shot up onto the list" isn't going to mean much in light of our much more exclusive 50-or-under-members 2x10k pentalist, yanno? There are some list entries of +50 or +80 or even more (check pentalist mark I to V). So, it's gotta be 2x10k or else it's apples and oranges.

So anyway, here we go! CELEBRATORY ASTROS-IN-THE-FINAL-FOUR-POSTSEASON-TEAMS PICTURE MINISTATLIST INITIATE!

Rank -- List Leap -- [ Entry Rank / Members ] ( Update # ) Username
01 -- + 27 -- [ 21 / 50 ] ( 35 ) -Gooch-
02 -- + 22 -- [ 21 / 43 ] ( 30 ) EKRegulus
03 -- + 20 -- [ 12 / 32 ] ( 10 ) Denvish
04 -- + 20 -- [ 19 / 39 ] ( 22 ) KWAS71KCK
05 -- + 18 -- [ 31 / 50 ] ( 35 ) RoweNuts
06 -- + 17 -- [ 18 / 36 ] ( 17 ) BonusStage
07 -- + 16 -- [ 25 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Qwoxyl
08 -- + 15 -- [ 35 / 50 ] ( 35 ) QuikFox
09 -- + 14 -- [ 17 / 31 ] ( 09 ) X-Naut
10 -- + 14 -- [ 24 / 38 ] ( 21 ) yaya12
11 -- + 13 -- [ 29 / 42 ] ( 26 ) Rabindarath
12 -- + 13 -- [ 31 / 44 ] ( 31 ) moongod
13 -- + 12 -- [ 33 / 45 ] ( 32 ) XkwiziTOnE
14 -- + 11 -- [ 23 / 34 ] ( 13 ) _lightning_
15 -- + 08 -- [ 32 / 40 ] ( 23 ) jonthomson
16 -- + 07 -- [ 30 / 37 ] ( 19 ) placebo
17 -- + 05 -- [ 42 / 47 ] ( 34 ) Pure_LionHeart
18 -- + 02 -- [ 44 / 46 ] ( 33 ) -Myst-
19 -- + 00 -- [ 33 / 33 ] ( 11 ) PimpMasterKDOG
20 -- + 00 -- [ 36 / 36 ] ( 17 ) bigbadron

gfoxCLOCK // wi/ht? BLOWS // 2x10k SUCKList (whatever, tl;dr) // Baha-MAN's List!

blahblah: 60000 b/p (#2), 36000 blams (#3), 24000 saves (#1) <---lolstatwhore!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 22:01:11

Happy to hear that Gfox's astros go on to play St. Louis in the semifinals (best of luck btw,you'll need it. =P)

I know that my White Sox are going all the way this year. XD

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 22:19:36

At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: OH. MY. GOD.
Astro-ness!

Calm down now, gfox. Think of your blood pressure.

Heh, glad you're team won, man, even though baseball isn't my sport anymore. I was quite shocked when channel surfing I saw the game was still going and on the 15th inning.

You're going to have to do more than just pay some RG cash taxes, damnit. You know I don't care that much about RG cash!

gfoxcook = The Sherrif of Notingham

Well, a lot more people have retired between 30,000 and 40,000 than have retired between 40,000 and 60,000, that's all I'm saying. You've got many many targets to reach before you can come for me. #;-}>

You're killing me, man. You're killing me. :-P

So anyway, here we go! CELEBRATORY ASTROS-IN-THE-FINAL-FOUR-POSTSEASON-TEAMS PICTURE MINISTATLIST INITIATE!

Five spots, I can't complain.
Happy gfox? :-P

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-09 23:16:20

At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: That game... lasted 5 hours... and 50 minutes... 18 innings... SOOOOO MANY FREAKING CLOSE CALLS FOR BOTH TEAMS. That... was incredible. Astros take it with a walk-off homer, 7-6!!!!!

Haha so i heard, haha must have been fun...

But hey, I wouldn't mind an Angels/Astros World Series. So, as long as they're playing the Yankees and White Sox... GO ANGELS, too! #;-}> Too bad about that rainout yesterday. I know it's probably messing with the pitchers... but we'll see what happens either way.

Ya it was a bummer, as for today, well another game to go i guess it was a great pitching game by both teams....

Oh yeah i know what i came in here for, "NICE UPDATE" :)

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-10 02:43:51

Awesome. I get to spend one more week in the 4th spot and won't even be around when I get bumped down to number 5. Hell, I may even be sitting at number 6 when I return from my vacation. Which reminds me...

gfox, I'll be going on a 23 day hiatus so you may want to temporarily put me on the Wi/Ht? inactive list. Personally I'd like the message to read "On a mission from God" but it's your decision. Also, you might want to consider terminating XkwiziTOnE's inactive status since it looks like he's returned from the dark side of the moon. In any case he's been a lot more active than spancker, _redruM_, D0GMA or ShittyKitty over the last week.

Thanks for another great update gfox. I'm thankful the best list on Newgrounds hasn't gone the way of the Dodo. You do realize you can never leave, right? Admission is free... you pay to get out. Cheers buddy. See you soon. ^_^

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-10 10:46:24

At 10/9/05 01:36 PM, jonthomson wrote: y helo thar...

It's you! :O

Still, won't be too long until 10K exp, and until I can b/p again. Excellent :-)

You must be very excited to be so close to 10k EXP. Me, I'm far away from there at the moment.

At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: You already got your mention in the 1x10k section, ya silly! You think people get TWO mentions in that section? Pfft, only if they're REALLY REALLY lucky. #;-}>

I know I already got my mention. I just thought I saw my name there again. :| But yeah, there is a way to get mentioned there twice. Someone stops at 10000 posts/reviews. When it goes down a bit, they get back to 10000 again. Well, maybe that isn't how to get mentioned twice, but still.

That's nifty, and congrats... but I kinda was trying to hint you should pick up mucho SAVES, man. #;-}>

Oh yes, the saves. The time I'm on the internet, I usually see crappy flashes. I still see some good flashes, but not as much. I just need some mad day like Clock Day in order for myself to get so much saves, or myself to be on the internet when my sister is usually on at that time. I seem to be lucky on Saturday nights since my sister isn't on the internet as long, so I've had more time B/P'ing. Just....not enough to keep away from some people behind me on B/P. Oh well, the school half-term is coming in two weeks time.

I wasn't questioning WHAT you were heh-hehing at (I saw the 36, man)... I was asking WHY you were reacting to the 36 with a heh-heh specifically (it sounded like you were heh-hehing at something implying sexual meaning or something, like if I'd hit 69k instead of 36k.

It's just it's your favourite number, that's all. BTW, just to let you know, there are now 36 EGSC's. XD

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-10 20:34:00

My heart goes out to you sir gfox for getting those two unwanted saves. Hopefully you won't be ambushed by tons of blams the next time Wadolf clears out all that flash, expect some earned blam/whistle points in 2/06.(HA!)

9.5k posts for me, at 20 + posts a month I'll be there in no time. >: D

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-10 21:06:17

Well the smart way to proper to retire, would have been to stop way short of both goals wait a month. Then finish off on the end goal. I couldn't afford to do that because I wanted to be the first to 50K blams. Semi retirement has been treating me nice, extra time for real life stuff.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 02:28:17

At 10/9/05 10:01 PM, X-Naut wrote: Happy to hear that Gfox's astros go on to play St. Louis in the semifinals (best of luck btw,you'll need it. =P)

The SEMIFINALS? #;-}>

This isn't tennis, damnit. NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES, damnit. FOR THE WIN (of the NL pennant!), YO!

I know that my White Sox are going all the way this year. XD

Well, good luck to 'em, but XwaynecoltX's Angels aren't quite done yet, are they? Heh.

And neither are Captain Bob's Cardinals.

I'm glad that all four teams are well-represented in terms of NG users who are fans of all four... OCTOBER ROCKS.

Oh, and BTW, I never mentioned... but my mom's birthday was Sunday. The same day as the 18-inning win (both game AND series) over the Braves. Great timing, Astros! #;-}>

At 10/9/05 10:19 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: OH. MY. GOD.
Astro-ness!
Calm down now, gfox. Think of your blood pressure.

Heh. SCREW THAT SHIT!

Heh, glad you're team won, man, even though baseball isn't my sport anymore. I was quite shocked when channel surfing I saw the game was still going and on the 15th inning.

BASEBALL ISN'T YOUR SPORT ANYMORE!!?!?!?

... when was it, and why isn't it any longer? (sniff)

gfoxcook = The Sherrif of Notingham

Because I like to note things? #;-}> Just poking fun at your spelling, man. Multiple mistakes for the win! #;-}>

You're killing me, man. You're killing me. :-P

I didn't mean to! (sniff) Just wanted to show you that it was a BIT premature to talk about you passing me on the b/p list right about now, 'tis all.

Five spots, I can't complain.
Happy gfox? :-P

Happy happy. I was damned happy, lemme tell ya, and still am! #;-}>

At 10/9/05 11:16 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: That game... lasted 5 hours... and 50 minutes... 18 innings... SOOOOO MANY FREAKING CLOSE CALLS FOR BOTH TEAMS. That... was incredible. Astros take it with a walk-off homer, 7-6!!!!!
Haha so i heard, haha must have been fun...

It was damned fun. It was game like none other (except maybe the Mets beating the Astros in the 16th inning in 1986, which I was too young to appreciate as much as I appreciate this one, though, from a historical and just-plain-baseball-artfulness perspective).

Ya it was a bummer, as for today, well another game to go i guess it was a great pitching game by both teams....

That ALCS... well... it's really been something, that's about all I can say about it. #;-}>

Oh yeah i know what i came in here for, "NICE UPDATE" :)

Thank you!

At 10/10/05 02:43 AM, ReconRebel wrote: Awesome. I get to spend one more week in the 4th spot and won't even be around when I get bumped down to number 5. Hell, I may even be sitting at number 6 when I return from my vacation. Which reminds me...

Yeah, but you'll be passing me on the b/p list at some point, and then (unless I start posting/reviewing a whole ton), you'll pass me here on the pentalist as well. So don't feel too bad about losing spots right now, you'll be making at least ONE spot up at some point in the fairly-near future. #;-}>

gfox, I'll be going on a 23 day hiatus so you may want to temporarily put me on the Wi/Ht? inactive list. Personally I'd like the message to read "On a mission from God" but it's your decision. Also, you might want to consider terminating XkwiziTOnE's inactive status since it looks like he's returned from the dark side of the moon. In any case he's been a lot more active than spancker, _redruM_, D0GMA or ShittyKitty over the last week.

23 day hiatus? Oh yeah, I remember you saying something in level up! about a vacation. I haven't been keeping up with that topic too well, but I did notice something about that. Anyway, thanks for the tips on the Wi/Ht? memberlist. I actually never updated the website the last time I updated my files, so I'll update the files again and then make sure to update the web version for sure this time.

Thanks for another great update gfox. I'm thankful the best list on Newgrounds hasn't gone the way of the Dodo. You do realize you can never leave, right? Admission is free... you pay to get out. Cheers buddy. See you soon. ^_^

Best list on Newgrounds, eh? Heh.... that is the only thing I've ever heard you agree upon with poxpower. What an awesome endorsement. If my list had movie-style posters, it would say something about that on it. I can see it now:

"poxpower and ReconRebel are agreed: this is a list for the ages, the best one on Newgrounds!"

And yeah, I know. If I tried to get out, they'd just pull me back in. Newgrounds = the Godfather trilogy. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 02:30:53

At 10/10/05 10:46 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 10/9/05 08:45 PM, gfoxclock wrote: You already got your mention in the 1x10k section, ya silly! You think people get TWO mentions in that section? Pfft, only if they're REALLY REALLY lucky. #;-}>
I know I already got my mention. I just thought I saw my name there again. :|

Yeah yeah, I was just poking some fun atcha, I know you know that stuff. #;-}> There's just too many people on this site with "Bahamut" in their names, I guess!

But yeah, there is a way to get mentioned there twice. Someone stops at 10000 posts/reviews. When it goes down a bit, they get back to 10000 again. Well, maybe that isn't how to get mentioned twice, but still.

I wouldn't mention them the second time, probably. Once they made it up into the 1x10k section of my spreadsheet, I'm not going to bump them down to the 0x10k section if they lose their 10k posts or reviews for a little bit of time...

UNLESS... they don't make it BACK to 1x10k within a week or two, I suppose. So let's just hope that no one is silly enough to try to retire either of those two stats (that can change in a negative direction so easily) right AT 10,000. If they are... well... that's just bad. Especially if they're 2x10k in one (OR BOTH, egad) of those stats. Think of the nightmare... someone makes my list with 10k reviews and 10k posts and then drops down to 9990 of each.

I'D BOOT THEIR ASS OFF THE LIST SO FAST YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TIME TO BLINK, MOFOS! #;-}>

Oh yes, the saves. The time I'm on the internet, I usually see crappy flashes. I still see some good flashes, but not as much. I just need some mad day like Clock Day in order for myself to get so much saves, or myself to be on the internet when my sister is usually on at that time. I seem to be lucky on Saturday nights since my sister isn't on the internet as long, so I've had more time B/P'ing. Just....not enough to keep away from some people behind me on B/P. Oh well, the school half-term is coming in two weeks time.

Well, I'm sorry you don't seem to have very good "save timing" with when you can visit the portal. I've had that problem in the past, but not really so much anymore. Not that I vote very often anymore at all (either before or after (on gfoxclock) my retirement on this account, either way), so... yeah. I actually have been getting slightly more saves than blams each time I spend any time voting for my alt.

It's just it's your favourite number, that's all. BTW, just to let you know, there are now 36 EGSC's. XD

Damn straight it's my fave number. It just seemed weird for that to make you heh heh. I will drop it now. #;-}>

And yeah, I noticed the 36 EGSCs within a day or two of it happening.

It's back to 35 now due to an account deletion. But I'm sure that someone else will bump it back up to 36 sooner or later. And then to... 37. Bleh. #;-}>

When we get 50 EGSCs.... that is going to be quite the day on NG for b/pers. Quite the day.

At 10/10/05 04:34 PM, BonusStage wrote: Sorry gfox, i hope to gawsh you didn't miss any deposits, it reminded me that i DO need to check in on hotmail more often :'(

I was wondering what had happened. No worries, man. My modly depostering buddies helped me out when that shit went down last week. FEAR NOT! #;-}>

At 10/10/05 08:34 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: My heart goes out to you sir gfox for getting those two unwanted saves. Hopefully you won't be ambushed by tons of blams the next time Wadolf clears out all that flash, expect some earned blam/whistle points in 2/06.(HA!)

Interestingly enough, Wade cleared the list yesterday (well, 10/13... technically the day before yesterday now) and I didn't get a single blam. I did vote on at least one or two whistled entries that are now in the graveyard (I checked on one of them that I noticed the id# on), but fortunately didn't get a blam because I didn't whistle them myself, most likely. The way it works is supposed to be a bit more "easy to get blams by either voting blam OR whistling," but as we all know (D0GMA especially), the system doesn't always work as advertised.

FORTUNATELY in this case, though, since I didn't want any extra points. So... just the two saves. Thanks for your sympathy man. But it's all better now. Wade and ramagi kicked those two bastards in the ass for me. I am grateful beyond words, it was teh nifty.

At 10/10/05 09:06 PM, ramagi wrote: Well the smart way to proper to retire, would have been to stop way short of both goals wait a month. Then finish off on the end goal. I couldn't afford to do that because I wanted to be the first to 50K blams. Semi retirement has been treating me nice, extra time for real life stuff.

Smart and proper is good and well for some situations, but when it comes to NG b/p, you don't need to be smart OR proper, right? #;-}>

So yeah, neither of us did it quite perfect... I didn't have the same reason as you (the wanting to get to 50k blams before MPA is a good point), but I just didn't want to wait around forever at 59,980 or something. I wanted to get up to 59,995 and then wait there a bit. I just miscalculated that 4 blams and 1 save was a good "buffer zone" to leave for myself.

I should have left 2 blams and 3 saves, as it turned out!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the semi-retired life. Time to start the fully-retired life now? #;-}>

Anyway, on to list business: not sure EXACTLY when I'll be updating the list. I have Saturday off, but I need to go into work (yay, overtime!) for a few hours on Sunday, so... I can't stay up TOO late tomorrow night. We'll see. I'm enjoying my Friday night instead of Saturday night, though. And might do some more posting tonight and/or tomorrow before I even start the list updatingness. Either way... STAY TUNED!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 02:58:12

At 10/15/05 02:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I'm glad that all four teams are well-represented in terms of NG users who are fans of all four... OCTOBER ROCKS.

Heh ya its cool, there are a few of us having some good game to game discussions in the MLB club in C&C's even that of the bad umpire calls Bastards DIE ump DIEEEEEEEE....

Oh, and BTW, I never mentioned... but my mom's birthday was Sunday. The same day as the 18-inning win (both game AND series) over the Braves. Great timing, Astros! #;-}>

Oh cool i hope your mom had a fun day , she must be blessed at having such a skilled Listmaker/ngmod/ um something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 04:43:30

At 10/15/05 02:30 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Yeah yeah, I was just poking some fun atcha, I know you know that stuff. #;-}> There's just too many people on this site with "Bahamut" in their names, I guess!

Only two I know. Well, another one that's inactive known as Bahamut. Damn, I wish I had that alias.

I wouldn't mention them the second time, probably. Once they made it up into the 1x10k section of my spreadsheet, I'm not going to bump them down to the 0x10k section if they lose their 10k posts or reviews for a little bit of time...

Alright, I was just wondering.

UNLESS... they don't make it BACK to 1x10k within a week or two, I suppose. So let's just hope that no one is silly enough to try to retire either of those two stats (that can change in a negative direction so easily) right AT 10,000.

Heh, that reminds me of the user that stopped depositing at 10000 EXP. I remember him at level 20 and he's now bumped down to 18.

I actually have been getting slightly more saves than blams each time I spend any time voting for my alt.

And your alt, it does remind me to B/P with my alt a bit once my main reaches EGSC.

It's back to 35 now due to an account deletion. But I'm sure that someone else will bump it back up to 36 sooner or later. And then to... 37. Bleh. #;-}>

Yep, SevenStar gone. I was wondering when his account would go. I mean, the sort of abusives he has made. O__o Maybe that's what Seven wanted, but enough of that.

When we get 50 EGSCs.... that is going to be quite the day on NG for b/pers. Quite the day.

I'd hate to see that day, unless I'm one of the first 50 to reach EGSC.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 05:53:30

GFOX what about the idea of closing this topic hehe :) and you starting a new one with even more elite-ness, like say 3 stats above 10k, that would for sure lesson the workload....

Or even having a set stat needing to be over a certain amount....

Interesting??? me thinks so hehe....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 17:18:15

At 10/15/05 02:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Heh. SCREW THAT SHIT!

And an early grave cometh. ;-)

BASEBALL ISN'T YOUR SPORT ANYMORE!!?!?!?

... when was it, and why isn't it any longer? (sniff)

Used to play it, never much cared for it, once I finally truly disliked playing, I hated watching even more. Ugh.

Because I like to note things? #;-}> Just poking fun at your spelling, man. Multiple mistakes for the win! #;-}>

Curse you and your awesome smiley! >:-(

I didn't mean to! (sniff) Just wanted to show you that it was a BIT premature to talk about you passing me on the b/p list right about now, 'tis all.

I aim for the stars, what can I say?

"I believe I can fly. I believe I can touch the sky...

Happy happy. I was damned happy, lemme tell ya, and still am! #;-}>

Happy, happy HAPPY!
[/Hexidecimal]

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 18:59:33

awesome list,im not in it,how sad...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 20:56:57

At 10/15/05 05:53 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: GFOX what about the idea of closing this topic hehe :) and you starting a new one with even more elite-ness, like say 3 stats above 10k, that would for sure lesson the workload....

Wtf are you smoking. He should NOT close this topic. Its near 100 pages 2nd topic made by teh gfox to reach 100 pages. When he stopped updating the vp list weekly he didn't lock the topic. And have it 3x10k eh or how about eliminating a stat like posts or blams.

Or even having a set stat needing to be over a certain amount....

There isnt a number until 100,000 that would be interesting hmm 3x20k list It could be
Or
blams 20k
posts 20k
saves 15k
exp 10k
reviews 10k

Interesting??? me thinks so hehe....

I guess your saying it because you would be on the list. oh well <3 and all.

My goal is 40,000+ before making it on the list. with 1,500 exp to go.Thats 38,500 the other 1,500=80% b/p, 17% posts, 3% reviews... naw meknows I will be well over 40ktpp by 03-09-2006.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 22:07:02

At 10/15/05 08:56 PM, iscRulz wrote: blams 20k
posts 20k
saves 15k
exp 10k
reviews 10k
I guess your saying it because you would be on the list. oh well <3 and all.

Nope not at all guy...

but some stuff it very easy for people like blams for one it should be a higher standard then comes second with posts, it may be the case that i do have 10k in all stats but still doesnt change the fact that certain stats are still easy to get for any user....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2005-10-15 23:43:27

Web Pentalist Mark XXXVI is uploaded and available.

Two members this week (not quite three like last week, but still more than the 1-per-week we had for 5 weeks before that!), so we're up from 50 to 52. Welcome to rvyn and RageVI!

I won't ramble too much, I'm trying to get a few things done quickly tonight so I can get some sleep tonight prior to that overtime work I'm going in for on Sunday (plus another Astros game is tomorrow around 3:45 PM my time... today's 3 PM game was TEH AWESOMENESS... 4-3 ASTROS! WOOOooooooooot!).

So... yeah. Gonna post an updated "list entry" chart in a second, though and try to catch up a bit.

Enjoy the list update, all!

BBS Signature