New Topic Respond to this Topic
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 26th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM Reply

Shit has kicked off since I last checked this thread. IMO 10k medals is definitely worthy of this list... for the very little that it's worth.

Much love to everyone who's on 2x10k or above; you make this site worth coming back to.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 03:25 AM Reply

At 5/26/11 10:30 PM, NEVR wrote: Shit has kicked off since I last checked this thread. IMO 10k medals is definitely worthy of this list... for the very little that it's worth.

Much love to everyone who's on 2x10k or above; you make this site worth coming back to.

So now that you're back with us, does this mean that you'll:

a) Be whoring yourself out on here once more?

b) Join us for the London meet?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 05:08 AM Reply

At 5/26/11 10:30 PM, NEVR wrote: Shit has kicked off since I last checked this thread. IMO 10k medals is definitely worthy of this list... for the very little that it's worth.

So, you are modded again? I smell a conspiracy!

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 06:14 AM Reply

Hai NEVR.

Good to see you back.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
Emlfuryoflion
Emlfuryoflion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 06:50 AM Reply

Welcome back man. Its been pretty boring B/Ping without some kind of rival. You used to bring out the best in my B/P numbers when you were active.

Hope your next stay is a long one.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 08:07 AM Reply

At 5/27/11 03:25 AM, Coop wrote: So now that you're back with us, does this mean that you'll:

a) Be whoring yourself out on here once more?

b) Join us for the London meet?

I'll have to check the dates for the London meet and see what my situation is like at the time, but hopefully yeah. I'm definitely overdue another meet!

As for whoring myself out on here, I think it has to be done really ;)

At 5/27/11 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote: So, you are modded again? I smell a conspiracy!

It's all part of the revolution bro.

At 5/27/11 06:14 AM, Auz wrote: Hai NEVR.

Good to see you back.

Thanks buddy. It's nice to have time for this place again.

At 5/27/11 06:50 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: Welcome back man. Its been pretty boring B/Ping without some kind of rival. You used to bring out the best in my B/P numbers when you were active.

I don't think my B/P total will be making any serious leaps forwards, but I suppose you never know. Maybe I'll just go completely insane and pass everybody :o

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 27th, 2011 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 5/27/11 08:07 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/27/11 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote: So, you are modded again? I smell a conspiracy!

Good to hear. Just be careful THEY don't know too much about it, man. *shifty eyes*

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 28th, 2011 @ 09:40 PM Reply

At 5/22/11 06:53 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 4/17/11 09:43 AM, Bahamut wrote: LEAVING: SlashFirestorm requested a B/P reset a while ago and is only down to a single 10k stat. Hopefully he returns to the list someday.
Awww. Why did he want a b/p reset, anyway?

He explains it all HERE. It happened around the time when I joked about taking down the B/P list for good.

NEXT UPDATE: 15th May 2011
You were gonna post the 37th update 1 day after my 1st wedding anniversary. What a dreadful present, thank you thank you THANK YOU for delaying the update a week. #;-}>

Now I'm even happier that I took my London break on that very weekend.

Nothing but horribleness lies beyond the top 50, like with any list. Though at least there's no official top 50 pentalist on NG. #;-}>

Didn't you once suggest a top 50 for the pentalist?

I can't do anything about falling in the blam listings, very little about falling in the save listings and the overall b/p listings... but I CAN very well do something about falling here. I either need to post more or review more... or medal more, once that's a stat. I MUST DO THIS. I must. ;_;

You might want to start working on medals in that case. It'll become official eventually. Maybe when we get the redesign depending on how they handle the medal system then.

At 5/22/11 07:01 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 2/25/11 09:24 AM, Bahamut wrote: Sexalist? That just sounds perverted.
That was my point, you silly dense-acting dragon. :D

If we want the list to be taken genuinely I refuse to even use the word sexalist.

And besides, I thought Hexalist was a name to use considering Pentalist means five and a pentagon has five sides. A hexagon has six sides so I felt it was appropriate to call it thew Hexalist.
Yes, yes, but of course. But you do realise they could have just as easily called it the Sexagon when they were naming it. They were just a buncha prudes back then, that's all. #;-}>

But they went with hexagon and I went with hexalist. Deal with it. B)

Octalist? Good god no! If you really wanted reviews to be separated, we'll eventually have a ninth stat for whenever the Lit. Portal is launched. I don't want the list to be swarmed with individual review stats and I'm sure neither would the majority be happy with that.
Hm. Might make an interesting reviews-only list type, though.

Well, we've already got the total review list up and running. I was going to go ahead with it but then Aci6 did it before I made the decision. Had it not been for the issue with pulling art reviews on my stat pulling program, I would have went right ahead with it as soon as I could. However, doing this would have meant a lot of demand to make the update accurate. I'll need to keep track on top reviewers for all departments as well as trying to find any potentials anywhere.

Oh, and if we had EIGHT different stats for the list, it would be Octalist, not Octolist. Even Jack Black defines octagons and there's always an A in octagon, octalist, Octavarium, whatever.
Yet it's Octopus, not Octapus, so clearly both prefixes exist, damnit!

Oh yeah, I forgot about you not picking up links in posts. The part where I talked about Jack Black was a video.

Counting submission count is even worse than adding review responses. Making a stat for submission count would do the site no favours.
Well, I'm definitely glad to hear you say that, at least.

You know, I'm tempted to make a little section on the site that lists what I'll NEVER make as an official stat for the 10k lists.

At 3/12/11 08:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: Right now, skiller12 has over 4.6k medals. We've had the medal system for over 2 years now so at this rate it'll be another 2 years until we get someone with 10k medals. Still more doable than reviews methinks.
Hahah. So true. I can see myself getting to 10,000 medals (being at 50ish now) if I started using the portal more than I do now, even if nowhere near as much as I did in '03 and '04.... but I can't ever see myself getting to 10,000 reviews (being at 750ish now). 1,000 will be hard enough to do someday. lol, "someday." Even the way I talk about that stat speaks volumes itself.

Solution: STOP FUCKING PLAYING TEAM FORTRESS 2!

I really should make a suggestion to your wife to ban you from TF2 for a very long time.

At 5/16/11 11:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm going to push the next update to Sunday. I was in London over the weekend and only have enough stat updating energy for the B/P list tonight.
HALLELUJAH. The world didn't end yesterday and I was spared the 37th update on my anniversary weekend/before I could post in here. THANK YE JEBUS!

Conveniently enough, I encountered a Christian salesman a week later on a bus.

At 5/20/11 11:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: It's a good thing I have two separate lists for the time being. I'm sure after a while I'll make medals official, even if it won't please you. I feel medals should be as important as the other stats since you are earning them by playing flash games and we should highly encourage stats that involve you playing flash games (yes, there's movies with medals but they're a minority).
Since it wouldn't increase stat pull time, you could always make a hexa (and beyond) list and then also a "classic" pentalist. Just post both files separately, and boom. Everyone's happy.

Honestly, I wouldn't like to make a classic pentalist once I make medals official. I feel I'm doing enough to cater both lists already and besides, it wasn't like you made classic triplelists and quadlists when you implemented major changes to the stats.

At 5/22/11 07:37 AM, Haggard wrote: Also I cannot see users "spamming" medals, just to get on this list. Right now, no one of the users that are near the top of the medal points list posted in here, so I don't think they are even interested in this list at all. Of course that might change in the future, but right now I don't think this list has too much meaning to them.

Although we do have games like Achievement Unlocked 2, I'm sure such games will be rare if the admins keep medal approval under control, even if they can be uploaded without having to wait for approval.

At 5/27/11 08:07 AM, NEVR wrote: I'll have to check the dates for the London meet and see what my situation is like at the time, but hopefully yeah. I'm definitely overdue another meet!

I really want to see you at one of these meets and seeing this might be the last official London meet to make way for the main NG meets to be held in Manchester (according to Luis and not actually confirmed yet), I will use the rest of my character limit to say:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

...Pretty please?

Sorry man, Wi/Ht? revolution is so 2010. Now it's all about voting habits.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List May. 28th, 2011 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 5/27/11 08:09 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 5/27/11 08:07 AM, NEVR wrote:
Good to hear. Just be careful THEY don't know too much about it, man. *shifty eyes*

Yes, the last thing we want is a pig in our truffle patch. If you know what I mean.

At 5/28/11 09:40 PM, Bahamut wrote: ...Pretty please?

Your dedication of BBS space to me was humbling. Henceforth, I will make the utmost effort to get my lazy ass to the next London meet.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 11:27 AM Reply

Pentalist Update #38 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #5

Welcome to Bahamut's 38th/5th beta 2x10k update. Please forgive some hazy stat gain changes for this update. A minor error occurred with one namechanger and put a mess on the changes as a result. It should be in good shape on the next update, however. On the bright side, the pentalist update is all good.

THREE NEW Entries: Welcome to Dragongeek76, SlntCobra1, and sunshinedafox. All three entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k saves.

Status Changes: No new changes.

NEXT UPDATE: 17th July 2011 (I have a reason to push it back by a week)

Formerly Bahamut

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 12:01 PM Reply

At 6/12/11 11:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #38

Thanks for the update.

92 +1 *** Rage 30,420 15,252 14,816 4,986 13 65,487 +209
93 +2 *** gamejunkie 22,075 18,805 22,219 1,951 436 65,486 +875

Damn! If only you pulled the list 5 minutes later. Bummer.

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 12:45 PM Reply

Thanks for the update; I've noticed that I'm the second lowest-ranking 4x10k'er on this list. I'd say that I'll redouble my efforts to climb higher, but in all honesty I don't think I will. I MIGHT try a little harder.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 12:46 PM Reply

Slow down, Nijsse. SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!!! >:O

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 02:32 PM Reply

23 | +2 | *** | Auz | 107,518 | +1222

Alright. Two ranks up and MPA, BonusStage and gfoxcook are the only ones standing between me and the top 20 now. Fortunately they're all retired from BPing so this shouldn't be too difficult.

Hexalist Beta Update #5

23 | 0 | *** | Auz | 109,670 | +1436

No ranks gained here, but I did obtain a high amount of medals. More than 200 since the last update. If I want to obtain 10k medals within a reasonable amount of time I gotta speed up a little with them though.

Thanks for these updates Bahamut :)

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 05:32 PM Reply

Rank # 211 with +6 ranks gained.

11,110 3,109 14,767 17,865 425 47,276 +1099

I guess I didn't do too bad this time around, but the fact that I only gained 6 ranks is making me sad. I know that as I go on and on it will be harder to pass people but still I would like to see more progress. The low amount of rank gains probably has to do with the fact that I have been going out places a lot more lately.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 12th, 2011 @ 07:33 PM Reply

At 6/12/11 11:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #38 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #5

+826 stat gain ------------------ +918 stat gain

THREE NEW Entries: Welcome to Dragongeek76, SlntCobra1, and sunshinedafox. All three entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k saves.

Congrats to SlntCobra1!!

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 13th, 2011 @ 12:17 AM Reply

Well.. I can't lie. It is nice to be on top of you Bahamut.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 13th, 2011 @ 07:31 AM Reply

Thanks for the update!

55 | +1 | *** | Haggard | 21,680 | 16,511 | 33,631 | 5,625 | 2458 | 79,905 | +700

I'm really close to 80k total stats, which is really nice. I am also getting closer to the top 50 in stats, which is just awesome. :)

Hexalist Beta Update #5

Thanks for this update as well!

56 | -1 | *** | Haggard | 21,680 | 16,511 | 33,631 | 5,625 | 2,458 | 925 | 80,830 | +700

Well, no medals gained since the last update, so I lost a spot here... :(

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 13th, 2011 @ 08:33 AM Reply

At 6/12/11 11:27 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #38 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #5

Sweet, I'm within 10k of ramagi.

Also, on both lists, I gained more points than every other member of the top 10! That's always good to hear that I'm moving up nicely. Granted, I'm not going to reach the top for a long while, but I'd love to at some stage.

At 6/13/11 12:17 AM, Gagsy wrote: Well.. I can't lie. It is nice to be on top of you Bahamut.

*sigh* I found it to be overrated, but whatever floats your boat, I suppose :P

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 11:13 AM Reply

Pentalist Update #39 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #6

Welcome to Bahamut's 39th/6th beta 2x10k update. The 2007 redesign anniversary was only yesterday making the current layout 4 years old. Hopefully it's not much longer until we see the new changes for Newgrounds. On another note, review stats were pulled on Friday rather than Saturday due to seeing Judas Priest live last night so they will look slightly inaccurate if you're an active reviewer (which is sadly only a minority).

SEVEN NEW Entries: Welcome to Alkador, AnonymousAlchemist, ArmyAnt, Arthuria99, D3NN1S, dx5231 and Magical-Zorse. ArmyAnt entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k blams (nice one) while the rest entered with 10k EXP and 10k saves.

Status Changes: Pieriku from 2x10k to 3x10k.

NEXT UPDATE: 14th August 2011

Formerly Bahamut

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Musician
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Thanks a bunch for the update Bahamut!!

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 11:40 AM Reply

Top 50 is in sight now. >:)

BBS Signature
gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 12:41 PM Reply

At 7/17/11 11:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #39 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #6

Thanks for the updates Bahamut.

Pentalist Ranking
91 +2 *** gamejunkie 22,425 19,076 22,960 2,179 436 67,076 +1590

Bit of an improvement on last month. A lot of slowies ahead, with a possible jump of 6 to 8 spots for the next update. Still +2 is OK, moving forwards not backwards.

Hexalist Ranking
84 +6 *** gamejunkie 22,425 19,076 22,960 2,179 436 1,545 68,621 +1837

Cool, nice jump of +6 for the month, very pleasing.

I'm already excited. Cheers gamejunkie.

Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 12:51 PM Reply

At 7/17/11 11:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #39

55 | 0 | *** | Haggard | 22,040 | 16,703 | 34,210 | 5,732 | 2,456 | 81,141 | +1236

I didn't gain any ranks this time, but at least I am a lot faster than the users in front of me, so I should enter the top 50 soon enough.
Hopefully DoD doesn't catch up with me until then, his pace is a bit higher than mine.

Hexalist Beta Update #6

Same pace on the hexalist, which means I didn't gain any medals whatsoever. Sad. :(

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 01:22 PM Reply

At 7/17/11 11:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #39

23 | 0 | *** | Auz | 109,296 | +1778

No ranks up this time. With some luck I might have surpassed BonusStage on the next update, but since I will going away for a week starting on Friday I probably won't make it.

Hexalist Beta Update #6

22 | +1 | *** | Auz | 111,502 | +1832

Now on this list on the other hand, I have gained that rank and am not too far away from the top 20. I should easily make it there by the end of September or so.

Thanks for the awesome updates Bahamut!

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 17th, 2011 @ 01:38 PM Reply

11,440 3,273 15,578 18,194 422 48,907 +1631

Gained over 1,500 stats once again which means I am on a good track for moving on up. I gained a good 8 ranks this time which is less than I normally pull but okay. I have been hanging out with pals and girls much more so that is why I am having a slight slowdown.

Total rank # 203

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 18th, 2011 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 7/17/11 11:13 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist Update #39 ----- Hexalist Beta Update #6

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. Lovely stuff.

So, I'm making progress on the rest of the top 10, though I did actually get outpaced this month by Toocool100 for the Pentalist. It's only when you factor in those few additional points on the Hexalist, that I beat him back slightly.

Let's see if I can get going. My main problem is getting distrac- ooh, Top Gear's on.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Hacsev
Hacsev
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Programmer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 18th, 2011 @ 12:37 PM Reply

Thanks for these updates, Bahamut! I really needed them.

Congratulations to the new users who manage to get into the lists.

110 +7 *** Hacsev 11,940 10,969 33,333 2,583 383 4,398 63,606 +1549

So I'm really 134 in ranks for the Pentalist update. I'm still trying to post everyday so I can get my post count up as quickly as I can. I sure want to get 10K posts which will take me years with the pace I have at the moment. And since I don't review as often as I used to I guess I will be pretty much stuck there. I doubt I will ever get to 10K reviews, since I basically leave good reviews, but not only are some authors so nice, that they don't even reply with a thank you or something along the lines of that, but they eventually delete the audio as well. How lucky am I? I really get pissed off when that happens.

$$$ | Sig by TheDingo | Awesome Art | Strawberry Dodge

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 23rd, 2011 @ 10:07 AM Reply

At 6/13/11 12:17 AM, Gagsy wrote: Well.. I can't lie. It is nice to be on top of you Bahamut.

Best comment I've ever heard in this thread.

At 6/13/11 08:33 AM, Coop wrote: Also, on both lists, I gained more points than every other member of the top 10! That's always good to hear that I'm moving up nicely. Granted, I'm not going to reach the top for a long while, but I'd love to at some stage.

Heh, it actually sounds realistic for you to reach the top spot for total points. Is it possible to work harder in some departments? ;)

At 7/17/11 12:41 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
I'm already excited. Cheers gamejunkie.

And that happens to be just before Clock Day. I'd like to see how the September update goes with the Clock Day results.

Formerly Bahamut

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 24th, 2011 @ 06:16 AM Reply

At 7/23/11 10:07 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/13/11 08:33 AM, Coop wrote: Also, on both lists, I gained more points than every other member of the top 10! That's always good to hear that I'm moving up nicely. Granted, I'm not going to reach the top for a long while, but I'd love to at some stage.
Heh, it actually sounds realistic for you to reach the top spot for total points. Is it possible to work harder in some departments? ;)

I could review more and I could play more games, so that I earn more medals, but with the time I have available at present, I'm going to suffer. We'll see how things pan out.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature