00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Destiny2Lover2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

533,579 Views | 5,445 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-11-29 09:38:00

I just need 10K of Blams and saves and im Stated.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-23 13:06:10

Hexalist update #23 is now available!

Welcome to the 23rd 2x10k hexalist update. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to break out some bad news and inform everyone right here that I will soon retire from making updates for the hexalist updates. While I've enjoyed myself with making these updates, after four and a half years it does take a toll on you. With 2013 I will drop the hexalist updates but will still continue with the EXP and B/P updates. As a fair notice, I'll make one more update after this and then it'll be down to whoever is willing to take over from me. Send me a PM if you're interested in maintaining the hexalist updates and I'll give you all the details on how to manage the list updates.

TWO New Entries: Welcome to Boss and Spielmeister. Boss entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k posts while Spielmeister entered with 10k EXP and 10k saves.

Status Changes: No new changes.

NEXT UPDATE: 20th January 2013 (The London meet is around then so delays are likely - that or I go with 17th February for the final update)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-23 14:10:45

At 12/23/12 01:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: Hexalist update #23 is now available!

18 | +1 | **** | Auz | 132,923 | +843

Not a brilliant pace here, but at least I did better than the people around me. Also, I gained another rank which is always great news.

Thanks for the update Bahamut!

Welcome to the 23rd 2x10k hexalist update. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to break out some bad news and inform everyone right here that I will soon retire from making updates for the hexalist updates. While I've enjoyed myself with making these updates, after four and a half years it does take a toll on you. With 2013 I will drop the hexalist updates but will still continue with the EXP and B/P updates. As a fair notice, I'll make one more update after this and then it'll be down to whoever is willing to take over from me. Send me a PM if you're interested in maintaining the hexalist updates and I'll give you all the details on how to manage the list updates.

Well... fuck :(

I hope someone will take over, because to be honest, I've always thought this was the most interesting stat list and it'd be a shame to see it die.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-23 14:19:27

Thanks for the update!

40 0 *** Haggard 98,280 +547

Very very low pace. But at least I'm close to 100,000 total points.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to break out some bad news and inform everyone right here that I will soon retire from making updates for the hexalist updates.

Fair enough. I'm sad to see you go, but I can understand that it is quite some work to get the list updated every month.

I'm also sad, that I still haven't been able to get quadlisted... :(

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-23 16:04:53

Well thats a shame if this list would come to an end but it is life, i hope someone can take over the list though, anyways thanks for another update.

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-24 00:50:23

Welcome to the 23rd 2x10k hexalist update. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to break out some bad news and inform everyone right here that I will soon retire from making updates for the hexalist updates.

Stunning news, but I totally understand. If there are no immediate volunteers, we can chat via PM in the coming days to see if it's something I can handle.

Thanks for the update!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2012-12-24 06:20:58

Thanks for the cupcake, Bahamut!

37 Nijsse 100,740 -712

Ouch, the medal system glitched a little last week, and we all lost a ton of 'total medals earned' while the total amount of points is still up to date. Usually these glitches take a few days to fix, but this one will take a bit longer I'm afraid. I think I lost around 2000 points because of this, but I'm confident they'll return.

At 12/23/12 01:06 PM, Bahamut wrote: As a fair notice, I'll make one more update after this and then it'll be down to whoever is willing to take over from me.

Even though I would love to help you out, I would never be able to guarantee to post the list on the date I announced it to be. This is important because we all look forward to the day of the next update. Besides, I'm getting old as well. =) We need someone who can take over for a few years to come. If it doesn't work out with Metal-Therapy (but I hope it does!) I would suggest asking Knuckstrike, as he successfully took over 2 other lists as well.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-01-20 08:50:47

There SHOULD be an update here but with myself still in London and have yet to prepare the step-by-step guide as to how to handle this update, I'll wait it out on the next update to February. At least then the finale for me will be a big one. Hopefully I get off my lazy arse and actually write the full instructions.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-01-20 09:37:36

I got all excited when I saw you had posted, obviously thinking, YAY, an update. Then my heart skipped a beat when I read this.

At 1/20/13 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
There SHOULD be an update here

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-01-20 12:32:52

I don't like that the medals don't add up to your total anymore. If they would, I would've entered the list months ago.

Ah well, there's still the fun of earning them for the points.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-01-20 13:09:12

At 1/20/13 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote: There SHOULD be an update here but with myself still in London and have yet to prepare the step-by-step guide as to how to handle this update, I'll wait it out on the next update to February. At least then the finale for me will be a big one. Hopefully I get off my lazy arse and actually write the full instructions.

That and the fact that we can't tell how many medals people have... the way it looks, it's not been counting them up correctly for a few weeks...

That and we just don't want you to stop :(

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 13:38:42

Final hexliast update of mine is now available!

Welcome to the 24th 2x10k hexalist update as well as the very last update of this kind hosted by myself. As I stated at the end of 2012, I was going to call it a day for the hexalist updates and find someone to take over from me. After a few years, doing these updates on a regular basis does wear you out, particularly when they're all done on a particularly day like Sunday. For 2013, I have now offloaded the hexalist work and starting from whenever the new list manager is ready, Metal-Therapy will be my successor for this.

What was the 2x10k pentalist updates at the time in 2008, gfox made his final update in March 2008 and I made my start in May 2008. Almost five years later, we had a new stat included on the updates thus no longer becoming the pentalist but rather the hexalist. 24 updates seems like a good number to end it on a high note and for the final update, we were given our latest addition to the pentalisted users since illuminate (now ViceFullbuster) in mid 2010 with Cyberdevil finally reaching 10k reviews.

So my update went with a bang here and I have to say while these were wearing myself out in the end, it was fun keeping this up for a few years and giving those who wanted to see the updates the rankings they loved to see. It's been a good run for sure!

TEN New Entries: Welcome to AkAttack, boroda134, Dethyl, Gimmick, I-Zombie, Knuckstrike, Pezeveng, PlasmaDragon2000, SFS1313 and Shantom. AkAttack, boroda134, Dethyl, I-Zombie, Pezeveng and PlasmaDragon2000 entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k saves; Gimmick entered with 10k saves and 10k posts and for the 10k medal entrants, Knuckstrike made it in with 10k EXP while SFS1313 and Shantom made it with 10k saves!

Status Changes: Cyberdevil from 4x10k to 5x10k (congrats!); 4Doctodragon from 2x10k to 3x10k.

NEXT UPDATE: Whenever Metal-Therapy is ready!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 13:56:01

At 2/17/13 01:38 PM, Bahamut wrote:

Thanks for adding me to the list ^^

@Knuckstrike
I guess you'll always be higher than me ._.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 14:34:51

At 2/17/13 01:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Final hexliast update of mine is now available!

17 | +1 | **** | Auz | 135,019 | +2096

Pretty decent gain considering my busy schedule since New Year's. It's also nice to see I passed ReconRebel. The next ones up are courtday and Denvish apparently. I'm not very familiar with courtday, but passing Denvish would feel like a nice achievement.

He's also taking over this list now? Wow...

Thanks for the update Bahamut and thank you very much for keeping this list alive for so long. To be honest, this has always been my favourite stat list in the Wi/Ht? and I'm relieved someone is ready to take over.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 14:53:05

At 2/17/13 01:38 PM, Bahamut wrote: Final hexliast update of mine is now available!

Thanks for the memories, Bahamut - it's been a blast.

I'm closing in on Wylo and the 8th place, that will consolidate my top 10 position, as Gagsy closes in on me (I'm such a tease, she's still 14k behind me!)

Congratulations to Cyberdevil for becoming the 3rd Pentalisted member, behind XwaynecoltX and ViceFullBuster

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 15:28:23

Thanks for the update.

I seem to be hitting a little more resistance now, with only 20 ranks gained in two months... The good news is I broke into the top 200! Also, I'm less than a thousand points away from overtaking my first quadlisted user. >:)

So my update went with a bang here and I have to say while these were wearing myself out in the end, it was fun keeping this up for a few years and giving those who wanted to see the updates the rankings they loved to see. It's been a good run for sure!

Thanks a ton for the years of hard work you put into this and the other lists you continue to update. This forum wouldn't be the same without you here, man. Hopefully I can make you and gfox proud!

TEN New Entries: Welcome to AkAttack, boroda134, Dethyl, Gimmick, I-Zombie, Knuckstrike, Pezeveng, PlasmaDragon2000, SFS1313 and Shantom. AkAttack, boroda134, Dethyl, I-Zombie, Pezeveng and PlasmaDragon2000 entered with a combination of 10k EXP and 10k saves; Gimmick entered with 10k saves and 10k posts and for the 10k medal entrants, Knuckstrike made it in with 10k EXP while SFS1313 and Shantom made it with 10k saves!

Status Changes: Cyberdevil from 4x10k to 5x10k (congrats!); 4Doctodragon from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Nice work, Cyberdevil and congrats to all the new entrants and status changers.

Hopefully that will be on March 17th, but for the time being it's time to go to school...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 15:34:48

Hurray! I'm on the list!

In a few months I will be triplelisted.

And wow, I'm like the third top gainer. That's not too bad.

At 2/17/13 01:56 PM, Shantom wrote: @Knuckstrike
I guess you'll always be higher than me ._.

You're the top gainer on this update. Don't worry.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 15:36:25

Thanks for this grand final update! Glad that I made the mark, :) Also glad to see Metal-Therapy take over. And thanks for keeping this list of lists alive for the past five years, even though I haven't been active that much during the latter ones. That's all going to change though, still nobody on the 'real' hexalist. :)

Status Changes: Cyberdevil from 4x10k to 5x10k (congrats!);

Thank you!

4Doctodragon from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Congrats!

Looking forward to it. :)

At 2/17/13 02:53 PM, Coop wrote: Congratulations to Cyberdevil for becoming the 3rd Pentalisted member, behind XwaynecoltX and ViceFullBuster

You make it sound like I'm still somewhere at the back, thanks though! :)

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 15:38:57

Oh, before I forget, a HUGE thank you to Bahamut. This might just be the most important list of Newgrounds, and you've maintained it for quite a while.

Even though I'm sure Metal-Therapy will do just fine taking over the list it's never nice to see someone leave. I've not been "statwhoring" for too long, but I really appreciate what you did.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-17 20:44:52

Thanks for the update Bahamut. It's sad knowing it's your last.

Status Changes: Cyberdevil from 4x10k to 5x10k (congrats!)

Congratulations!

This was a great update for me. +5 is awesome considering a +1 or +2 is great to get on my current list position.

43 +5 *** gamejunkie 28,005 21,492 35,706 4,323 467 5,876 95,869 +3178

Looking forward to it.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-18 03:06:41

Thank you for ~5 years of awesome updates, Bahamut. I really appreciated it. =)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-18 07:08:25

Thanks for all the updates you did while taking care of this list. :)

39 +1 Haggard 100,377 +2097

Very nice. I climeb another spot AND I got 100,000 Total Stats on the hexalist. This means that I'm not too far away of getting to 100,000 Total Stats on NG Logs as well.

Also congrats to Cyberdevil for finally getting penta-listed. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-18 16:25:11

I'm having difficulties entering Bahamut's site - is permission required or something?

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-18 16:27:01

At 2/18/13 04:25 PM, Timmy wrote: I'm having difficulties entering Bahamut's site - is permission required or something?

I can't go on either. Maybe Bahamut "turned off the site" because M-T is going to take over the list?

It used to work just fine.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-02-18 17:17:01

At 2/18/13 04:25 PM, Timmy wrote: I'm having difficulties entering Bahamut's site - is permission required or something?

Looks like Webs.com are having problems right now. I'm attempting to open up the main site but I'm getting no response right now. I've had problems earlier today so hopefully it works tomorrow.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 16:40:40

Welcome to 2x10k Hexalist - Update #1 (3/17/2013)

There were a few bumps in the road along the way, but I was able to get the list updated and posted one month to the day since Bahamut's final update, without missing a beat. Here's to hoping everything is correct! ^^;

As you can see, I am resetting the update count to correspond with my first update. I also plan on continuing Bahamut's custom of archiving my previous updates -links will be posted at the bottom of the list, per usual.

Also, the user Armissea has been added to the list of Quadlisted users. Bahamut had his reasons for keeping him off this (quadlisted) list, but I am of a mind to keep things as accurate as possible. If the Newgrounds administration hasn't seen fit to remove their stats, they will be included on the Hexalist.

I also changed the "users closest to entry" requirements slightly. In order to be listed here, a user must be within 500 points of their 2nd 10k stat AND have been active since the last update. (ie. gained at least 1 stat point since the last update.) I feel this will clear up this list a bit by removing the users who are inactive month after month.

Oh, and you may notice that the webpage is kind of...narrower. For some reason, the web host wont let me make it any winder than that. >:( (It turns out webs.com, the site Bahamut uses, no longer allows new html-only websites, so I was forced to find an alternative.)

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again Bahamut for keeping this list going for so long, and getting me ready to take over, very much appreciated. :)

Oh, and because I love lists so much, I've put together this top gainers thingamajig to be posted here in the thread as part of my update post.

Top 5 Gainers

Rank | Total Stat Gain | User

1. 5188 Cyberdevil
2. 2121 LiquidFire
3. 2119 EventHorizon
4. 2097 Metal-Therapy
5. 1982 Idiot-Finder

Next Update: April 17th, 2013

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 17:06:06

1636? Not bad. If I would've b/p'ed I would've been second top gainer.

And three hurrays for statistical accuracy!

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 17:44:23

At 3/17/13 04:40 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Welcome to 2x10k Hexalist - Update #1 (3/17/2013)

Thanks for the update!

Also, the user Armissea has been added to the list of Quadlisted users. Bahamut had his reasons for keeping him off this (quadlisted) list, but I am of a mind to keep things as accurate as possible. If the Newgrounds administration hasn't seen fit to remove their stats, they will be included on the Hexalist.

Yes, I understand the reasons for blacklisting certain users. But if they have the stats, they should be displayed.

Oh, and you may notice that the webpage is kind of...narrower. For some reason, the web host wont let me make it any winder than that. >:( (It turns out webs.com, the site Bahamut uses, no longer allows new html-only websites, so I was forced to find an alternative.)

There are a lot of div's on the site. I found that you can change the width of the layout by chaning around the div with the ID pasteDiv_17. Don't know if you can edit that in your files or if it is something that comes from the web hoster.

Anyway, I again gained over 1,000 points, which is pretty awesome. Now, if only I could get my post count up to 10k... :/

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 18:56:02

At 3/17/13 04:40 PM, Metal-Therapy wrote: Welcome to 2x10k Hexalist - Update #1 (3/17/2013)

There were a few bumps in the road along the way, but I was able to get the list updated and posted one month to the day since Bahamut's final update, without missing a beat. Here's to hoping everything is correct! ^^;

I haven't spotted any mistakes. Good job.

Yeah, I agree to include him just for the sake of accuracy.

I also changed the "users closest to entry" requirements slightly. In order to be listed here, a user must be within 500 points of their 2nd 10k stat AND have been active since the last update. (ie. gained at least 1 stat point since the last update.) I feel this will clear up this list a bit by removing the users who are inactive month after month.

Sounds good.

I kinda like this compactness to be honest.

18 | -1 | **** | Auz | 136,002 | +983

Ah damn. Idiot-Finder got me once again. It's not going to be that much further to courtday and Denvish though, so that'll more than even things out for me.

Thanks for the update Knuckstrike. I really appreciate that you're keeping this list rolling.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2013-03-17 19:07:31

I didn't know Bahamut was retiring from the Pentalist/Hexalist updates but it's been much obliged of him to keep up such a task over the years,i figured he would have a lot on his plate later on and have to give it up as gfoxcook once did before him but glad to see the list moves on to a new torch wielder in Metal-Therapy who i know will do a great job here on forth,thanks a lot and best of luck to you. =)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature