New Topic Respond to this Topic
bifgis
bifgis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 15th, 2010 @ 07:21 PM Reply

Bahamut you are the king! 25 updates and still going strong.

I however am not. No rank ups. WoW steals my soul more and more every day.

At least I'm only about 1k away from entering 10kx3 :D

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 6/13/10 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist update #25 is up!

Thanks for the update, Bahamut - my last one before reaching 120,000 points, so that will start to put some heat on you for 12th spot.

Judging by that, there are no major milestones coming up either. Maybe I'd better start reviewing again.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
RalphieUJ
RalphieUJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jun. 16th, 2010 @ 11:50 PM Reply

+777? Cause I'm cool like that.

At #69 I'm higher in the list than I though/remembered.

"Aww man I shot marvin in the face..."
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 11th, 2010 @ 11:32 AM Reply

Yeah, I'll leave the Pentalist update until Tuesday. I'd much rather take it easy on myself for the weekend celebrating my birthday. However, I'll still be doing the B/P update as that's more manageable than the Pentalist.

At 6/13/10 03:01 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/11/10 10:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not to mention, the SS have also returned. Is this a year for the return of flash groups or something?
Maybe. I've also seen some UU flashes, along with the odd LL and CC flashes. Hopefully the DD morons don't come back...

Whoops, you jinxed that.

Ahem!
Heh, thanks! I didn't think of going to that page at the time. And I've yet to write my first art review, so...

I didn't have any thoughts on writing any art reviews up until I saw reverend's kickass picture. Despite that, I have faved a lot of artworks. Soon enough, I'll have more art faves than flash faves, yikes!

At 6/13/10 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hello all and welcome to my 25th 2x10k Pentalist update! Hey, the Pentalist updates are too a quarter-way to 100, although one could cheat and count all of gfox's updates as well. ;)
Heh, I'd cheat on this case. ;P

Cheaters are lame.

At 6/14/10 06:16 AM, Gagsy wrote: Now onto 200,000 stats

Before that, you've got myself to overtake and that will be a day for you to remember.

At 6/15/10 08:00 AM, Yamor wrote:
I've got just over 1k to go to pass biteme2514, and then I won't be the lowest ranked 4x10k'er anymore ;P
Well, think about it this way as well. As much time as I spend on here (far to much) I have yet to even be a 1x10k'er. Quite disheartening indeed.

Just look at the bright side: You're less than 300 posts away from 10k and you have less than 250 days until you reach 10k EXP. Sure, that's still a long way but trust me, you'll be there before you know it.

At 6/15/10 08:36 AM, Fion wrote: I didn't know this existed or really why it exists but I just went to the most recent update and I had just entered it some awesome!

Hey, just be glad that you're on this list to check on from time to time.

At 6/15/10 07:21 PM, bifgis wrote: Bahamut you are the king! 25 updates and still going strong.

I already know I'm a king but thanks anyway. ;)

At 6/16/10 02:53 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks for the update, Bahamut - my last one before reaching 120,000 points, so that will start to put some heat on you for 12th spot.

I don't know but I don't feel like I'm #12. I feel like somewhere between 15 - 20.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 12th, 2010 @ 02:58 AM Reply

At 7/11/10 11:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Before that, you've got myself to overtake and that will be a day for you to remember.

Yeah I just can't wait to be on top - I mean above you.

Also I'm looking forward to the update. Happy for Molotov of course :D

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 02:10 PM Reply

Pentalist update #26 is now available!

Hello all and welcome to my 26th 2x10k Pentalist update! What's that, you say? We finally have another Pentalist user? Right you are, illuminate (formerly Molotov and X-Naut) has finally reached the big 10k for reviews thus making him our second ever Pentalister. It would be no surprise if he's the second and last user to become a Pentalister for the Pentalist updates. By the time we get a third user with five 10k stats, we'll already have number of medals counted for the total listing. I would like to give a personal congrats to illuminate for obtaining the ultimate goal. The fact it took almost five years since X got it on this update is amazing!

TWO NEW Entries: Welcome to KannushiLink and Strength. KannushiLink entered with a combination of 10k EXP and saves while Strength entered with 10k EXP and 10k posts.

Status Changes: illuminate from 4x10k to 5x10k (CONGRATS!); aldlv from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Enjoy the update!

NEXT UPDATE: 8th August 2010

Formerly Bahamut

gamejunkie
gamejunkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 02:41 PM Reply

Thanks Bahamut, nice update as usual.

Huge congrats to illuminate, great job.

Meanwhile, for me, another great update with a lovely jump of 8 this time round. Flying up the list.

152 +8 *** gamejunkie 18,735 17,019 13,801 1,069 416 51,040 +1268

A there is still a few slowies ahead just waiting to be passed. Nice.

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 02:52 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 02:10 PM, Bahamut wrote:
Status Changes: illuminate from 4x10k to 5x10k (CONGRATS!); aldlv from 2x10k to 3x10k.

This is probably the greatest honor & achievement as a Newgrounds member i have ever had,back in 2002 i had no idea i would have loved Newgrounds as much as i do now cause then i just went here from 2000-2002 just to watch flash animations until the account was made in September 16th 2002 which started all of these great times with you guys.

Yes i do have a lot of stats but those stats aren't shown to glorify me but to show how much effort and love i put into making Newgrounds a better site by giving all those great reviews to help flash/audio artists with their work since i'm no skilled flash/audio artist myself i figure the one great way i can help Newgrounds itself is by giving feedback to the authors so to all of the Flash/Audio artists over the years i thank you for making the stuff that will be locked into my memory for the rest of time and hopefully i made you a better author. :)

As for the posts i know there are a lot of terrible ones i made in the past but it's a good way to show how much i grew up since i started Newgrounds and now that i look back on it i can have a good laugh,those were some great and funny times in the forums and still continue to be to this day though i don't post as nearly as much as i used to but still i hang around. :P

i want to dedicate this achievement and my new username to my best friend Katie Stewart who passed recently in a car accident,she was the love of my life and my whole world without it having to be in a relationship and she also loved Newgrounds too with all the great videos i showed her in the past,Katie i will always miss & love you so this is one memorial i can make that you would be very proud of,Rest in Peace my beloved sunshine.

In my closing statement i believe we will see another pentalist user one day and hope someone out there has the will & determination to do so also with the intention of making Newgrounds a better place,

Thank you all for the praise & God bless.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 03:19 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 02:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist update #26 is now available!

34 | +1 | *** | Auz | 19,480 | 19,979 | 42,969 | 6,131 | 722 | 89,281 | +1826

I had a good pace this month due to the start of the summer holidays. Gonna reach 90,000 total stats soon, but then it'll still be a long stretch towards the big 100,000. Oh well.

Thanks for another fantastic update Bahamut. Also, massive congrats to Molotov/illuminate on reaching 10,000 total reviews.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 05:24 PM Reply

At 7/13/10 02:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Hello all and welcome to my 26th 2x10k Pentalist update! What's that, you say? We finally have another Pentalist user? Right you are, illuminate (formerly Molotov and X-Naut) has finally reached the big 10k for reviews thus making him our second ever Pentalister.

That is totally amazing. 10k Reviews is no small feat and he is definitely the last one for a long, long time. Congrats illuminate aka Molotov and thanks for the update Bahamut.

246 / +6 / ** / reverend / 13,835 /7,909 / 15,020 / 2,660 / 130 / 39,554 / +1778

Slowly marching my way up to 10k Blams. I'm getting there.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 06:11 PM Reply

First off, thanks for the update!

Secondly, massive enormous gargantuan congrats to illuminate for being the second ever user to become pentalisted! That's some serious shit right there, so well done man.

Now for my own performance...

126 +11 **** NEVR 14,070 10,303 19,544 11,487 197 55,601 +1090

+1,090 is great for me. I'm pretty pleased to have finally gotten my pace up, and the final push for Supreme Commander has helped in that respect. It's something I really should have achieved AGES ago, but I'm a lazy twat. Ah well.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 06:28 PM Reply

Thanks for the update Bahamut. I might finally get my fourth stat to 10,000 by the time you update this next. Just visiting the general forum already made my post count go way up from what it had been just a week before.

Hello all and welcome to my 26th 2x10k Pentalist update! What's that, you say? We finally have another Pentalist user? Right you are, illuminate (formerly Molotov and X-Naut) has finally reached the big 10k for reviews thus making him our second ever Pentalister.

Congrats man. There's not bigger honor on the site then to have this many stats in all categories. You deserve the praise from all the hard work.

TWO NEW Entries: Welcome to KannushiLink and Strength. KannushiLink entered with a combination of 10k EXP and saves while Strength entered with 10k EXP and 10k posts.

Welcome guys!

Congrats again to Molominate and aldlv.

Looks like NEVR is really closing in on me. I might have to quicken the pace just a little to give him somewhat of a challenge, but it looks like I can't stop the inevitable.

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 07:31 PM Reply

Thanks for the update!

71 | +1 | *** | Haggard | 18,330 | 14,751 | 28,718 | 4,726 | 2,190 | 68,715 | +1209

One of the best paces I had in quite some time, I think (too lazy to check right now ^^).
My saves are really close to 30k, which is amazing. First stat to 30k and also SC on saves alone. :D
My post count went up during the world cup, thanks to the WC 2010-thread. I guess my posting rate will drop a lot now the WC is over. :(
Too bad it's still such a long way to get a 4th stat to 10k. With posts I'm almost halfway there, but it's still a long way to go. With reviews I'm not even 1/4th there, which is just sad.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

Sir-Nuts
Sir-Nuts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 13th, 2010 @ 10:01 PM Reply

At 7/11/10 11:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, I'll leave the Pentalist update until Tuesday. I'd much rather take it easy on myself for the weekend celebrating my birthday. However, I'll still be doing the B/P update as that's more manageable than the Pentalist.

Completely understandable. Birthdays are like a personal holiday, and you decide whether or not you'll do something. In my case, I never do anything. ^^

At 6/13/10 03:01 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 6/11/10 10:19 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not to mention, the SS have also returned. Is this a year for the return of flash groups or something?
Maybe. I've also seen some UU flashes, along with the odd LL and CC flashes. Hopefully the DD morons don't come back...
Whoops, you jinxed that.

Hey, I didn't jinx anything. At least they seem to have gone, for now. That's what you get for stealing daily awards.

Ahem!
Heh, thanks! I didn't think of going to that page at the time. And I've yet to write my first art review, so...
I didn't have any thoughts on writing any art reviews up until I saw reverend's kickass picture. Despite that, I have faved a lot of artworks. Soon enough, I'll have more art faves than flash faves, yikes!

Heh, I've yet to add an art favourite. I'd add that one by rev, but he wasn't scouted yet. Anyone willing to do everyone a favour and scout him, please?

At 6/13/10 11:02 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hello all and welcome to my 25th 2x10k Pentalist update! Hey, the Pentalist updates are too a quarter-way to 100, although one could cheat and count all of gfox's updates as well. ;)
Heh, I'd cheat on this case. ;P
Cheaters are lame.

Not in this case. I mean, he created the whole thing...

Thanks for another bahatastic update, Bahamut!

Hello all and welcome to my 26th 2x10k Pentalist update! What's that, you say? We finally have another Pentalist user? Right you are, illuminate (formerly Molotov and X-Naut) has finally reached the big 10k for reviews thus making him our second ever Pentalister.

Major congrats to X-Naut (original) / Molotov / illuminate! That's a huge achievement, awesome job!

Congrats! Hey there aldlv! :)

Enjoy the update!
Rank | Change | Status | Username | Exp | Blams | Saves | Posts | Revs | TOTAL | CHG
219 | +11 | *** | Sir-Nuts | 11,930 | 12,854 | 14,125 | 2,929 | 276 | 42,114 | +1676

That's probably the best pace I've ever had since I joined the pentalist. More than 1500 is great, and a +11 is awesome. And I predicted "about 10 users" in the previous update, I guess 1 more is fine. :P

For the next update... Nostradamus Nuts says he'll pass 11 users. Hopefully he'll get it wrong.

At 7/13/10 02:52 PM, illuminate wrote: Thank you all for the praise & God bless.

I'm sorry for your loss, man. And this only shows how much of a great user and, even more, a great person you are. Congrats again for the achievement.

At 7/13/10 07:31 PM, Haggard wrote: My post count went up during the world cup, thanks to the WC 2010-thread. I guess my posting rate will drop a lot now the WC is over. :(

My thread = football fun for the masses. ^^

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 08:15 AM Reply

At 7/11/10 11:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/16/10 02:53 AM, Coop83 wrote: Thanks for the update, Bahamut - my last one before reaching 120,000 points, so that will start to put some heat on you for 12th spot.
I don't know but I don't feel like I'm #12. I feel like somewhere between 15 - 20.

That low? You've been one of the premium B/Pers in the past, to rise so high, so don't sell yourself short.

Thanks for the update, Bahamut

Massive congratulations to illuminate / Molotov / X-Naut, for this amazing achievement. Not a lot of you guys up there, that's for sure.

Also, sorry for not being too talkative on Stickam last night, I was trying to build furniture, that wasn't co-operating. Is your next goal 10,000 Flash Reviews? You seem to be making progress towards it, thus making you the third member to get there, behind X and KWAS

Right, I've passed 120k and by the next time you update, I should be breathing down your neck, Bahamut.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 14th, 2010 @ 04:11 PM Reply

Well said Molotov (I'm sorry I miss that name). Congratulations. It's obviously that you've put a lot of time and effort into this, and shows how much NG means to you, I know a lot of us here are the same when it comes to having a lot of respect for this site and wanting to do whatever we can to make it better if we can.

The dedication was sweet too. I'm sorry to hear about your friends death. It's a shame she couldn't be here to congratulation you too on something she knew you cared a lot about.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 10:16 AM Reply

At 7/13/10 02:52 PM, illuminate wrote: i want to dedicate this achievement and my new username to my best friend Katie Stewart who passed recently in a car accident,she was the love of my life and my whole world without it having to be in a relationship and she also loved Newgrounds too with all the great videos i showed her in the past,Katie i will always miss & love you so this is one memorial i can make that you would be very proud of,Rest in Peace my beloved sunshine.

I was rather surprised at yourself telling me this personally the other week. I wasn't sure if you were going to state this online so I was amazed at what you said. Infact, it does come to a surprise to me that some of you find me very trustworthy yet all you've seen from me are these posts and showing up on Stickam if you go there as well as the odd few pictures I post here and there. Not one of you have met me personally (although that might change if I go ahead with the London meet in a few weeks time) but you still respect me a lot.

As for what's happened, I feel very sorry for your loss. It's never good when someone passes away and I know it's hard. I'm glad you thought of her very well and paid a tribute. You are a great individual for caring about her all the way as well as remembering her for the rest of your life.

At 7/13/10 10:01 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 7/11/10 11:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, I'll leave the Pentalist update until Tuesday. I'd much rather take it easy on myself for the weekend celebrating my birthday. However, I'll still be doing the B/P update as that's more manageable than the Pentalist.
Completely understandable. Birthdays are like a personal holiday, and you decide whether or not you'll do something. In my case, I never do anything. ^^

Hell yeah! I even took a break from our revolution for my birthday. Actually, I was off all week since I partied too much since my birthday.

Whoops, you jinxed that.
Hey, I didn't jinx anything. At least they seem to have gone, for now. That's what you get for stealing daily awards.

No, I did see a few DD flashes since you said that.

Heh, I've yet to add an art favourite. I'd add that one by rev, but he wasn't scouted yet. Anyone willing to do everyone a favour and scout him, please?

I heard you need at least four pictures in order to be scouted so he needs two more before anyone can even consider scouting him.

Formerly Bahamut

aldlv
aldlv
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 04:02 PM Reply

thanx for the update man... =)

mine was just opacated, congrats illuminate, that's absolutelly awesome
it was time already to have another penta

and i was going to post something about my rank, but the page doesn't load, very strange, i can't see the penta list, so, ok, i will post later about it... maybe

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07
~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature
Myst
Myst
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Jul. 19th, 2010 @ 04:16 PM Reply

Thanks for the update, still running those lists like a pro ^^

And also congrats to Illuminati, pretty nice achievement :)

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 11:49 AM Reply

Pentalist update #27 is now available!

Hello all and welcome to my 27th 2x10k Pentalist update!

SEVEN NEW Entries: Welcome to kaytee, lilhunter03, mac428, shadowflarex, sheevemasta, undermineinbaltimore and yurgenburgen. Kaytee, lilhunter03, mac428, ShadowFlareX, sheevemasta and undermineinbaltimore entered with 10k EXP and 10k saves while yurgenburgen entered with 10k EXP and 10k posts. Belated welcome to Sispri for entering with 10k EXP and 10k saves. My apologies for missing you out on the previous update.

Status Changes: byteslinger from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Enjoy the update!

NEXT UPDATE: 5th September 2010

Formerly Bahamut

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 8/9/10 11:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist update #27 is now available!

34 | 0 | *** | Auz | 90,689 | +1408

Looks like I passed nobody this time, but I am about to pass Gooch and DonDoli which is great. With Clockday coming up this Sunday I can see myself passing some other guys as well, but it'll depend on if they decide to come over on that day or not.

Thanks for the update Bahamut!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
Haggard
Haggard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 12:48 PM Reply

Thanks for the update!

69 | +2 | *** | Haggard | 18,610 | 14,911 | 29,195 | 4,829 | 2,197 | 69,742 | +1027

So, I finally entered the top 70 (and I also passed simon in total stats). A pretty good pace. My somewhat higher B/P-pace I had last month seems to reflect here as well.
I'm also closing in on 70k total stats. Nice. :)

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38 || Review Request Club || NG Logs || METAL-ABC (Last update: 04. March 2012)

ViceFullbuster
ViceFullbuster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 12:57 PM Reply

Still the solid #2,good update Bahamut. ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 06:22 PM Reply

Hi, I'm not totally sure how to find out my total number but I think I'd be able to fit on that list, in the last 5 or so lol.

BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 06:54 PM Reply

228 / +18 / ** / reverend / 14,105 / 8,196 / 15,908 / 2,827 / 132 / 41,168/ +1614

Up 18 is pretty nice. Still working to 10k Blams, but I get the feeling it won't happen by the end of the year. :/
Thanks for the update Bahamut!

At 8/9/10 06:22 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Hi, I'm not totally sure how to find out my total number but I think I'd be able to fit on that list, in the last 5 or so lol.

You find it by adding your Blams + Saves + Exp + Posts + Flash Reviews + Audio Reviews together. You have 6898 Total Stats. In order to be on this list, you must have 10,000 in two different categories i.e. 10,000 Saves and 10,000 Posts, etc.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 9th, 2010 @ 07:57 PM Reply

125 +1 **** NEVR 14,350 10,389 20,083 11,649 199 56,670 +1069

Pretty pleased with +1,069 for the month. Looks like I've gotta keep up that pace though if I want to go up the list. :(

Thanks for the update Bahamut.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 11th, 2010 @ 05:05 AM Reply

Thanks for the update, Bahamut. Looks like this will be the last one with you ahead of me. A shame really that I couldn't get myself past you on the same update that I passed you for B/P... Oh wait, that will stad true, as I didn't pass you until the 9th, did I?

Still, I've got pace enough to catch and / or pass most of the remaining individuals above me, which is nice. I just hope that Clock Day doesn't screw me over too much.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
zimzap
zimzap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Aug. 11th, 2010 @ 05:57 PM Reply

Hello all and welcome to my 27th 2x10k Pentalist update!

Thank you.

SEVEN NEW Entries:

Welcome, welcome all!

97 +1 *** zimzap 15,658 12,423 30,582 3,212 189 62,064 +1211

Some weeks this month were good, others were poor so it all averaged out. Did a little bit of reviewing which also helped. Feels great to be in the top 100.

Wi/Ht Member #50 | Top 500 XP | Top 80 B/P! | Top 45 Protector | Top 125 VP

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 11:38 AM Reply

Pentalist update #28 is now available!

Hello all and welcome to my 28th 2x10k Pentalist update!

THREE NEW Entries: Welcome to Pokemonpoeguygcn, Joelasticot and SHADOWFOX2. Joelasticot and SHADOWFOX2 entered with 10k EXP and 10k saves while Pokemonpoeguygcn entered with 10k blams and 10k saves.

Status Changes: Fro from 3x10k to 4x10k and BaronVonBadGuy and DumbassDude from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Enjoy the update!

NEXT UPDATE: 3rd October 2010

Formerly Bahamut

NEVR
NEVR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Gamer
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List Sep. 5th, 2010 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 9/5/10 11:38 AM, Bahamut wrote: Pentalist update #28 is now available!

woooooo

THREE NEW Entries: Welcome to Pokemonpoeguygcn, Joelasticot and SHADOWFOX2. Joelasticot and SHADOWFOX2 entered with 10k EXP and 10k saves while Pokemonpoeguygcn entered with 10k blams and 10k saves.

Welcome to you three.

Status Changes: Fro from 3x10k to 4x10k and BaronVonBadGuy and DumbassDude from 2x10k to 3x10k.

Congrats guys.

Welcome to the 4x10k club, Fro.

Enjoy the update!

I did, thanks.

120 / +5 / **** / NEVR / 14,610 / 10,445 / 20,399 / 11,755 / 199 / 57,408 / +738

Not a bad month for me all things considered. I'm definitely happy with a +5 shift and +738 stats gained, especially with how busy I've been lately. Hopefully I'll be moving into the top 100 by the end of the year, but I'm not holding my breath for anything just now; life is only going to get busier from here on out.

Thanks for the update Bahamut, great job as usual.

BBS Signature