Be a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

  • 228,706 Views
  • 4,834 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
CaptainBob
CaptainBob
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 01:49:18 Reply

Whoa, don't even remember that. Odd...oh well...

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List


UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 05:49:10 Reply

At 1/27/04 12:33 AM, _altr_ wrote:
At 1/26/04 06:15 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/26/04 05:54 PM, Dobio wrote: I will respect the term nerd from now on. ;)

GOOD! See that you do. #;-}>

Never try to argue with gfox, he always has got the last word !
He's good at that stuff ! A real sophist and demagogue ! :-D

LOL! ... thanks, I guess. #;-}> Demagogue isn't exactly... a positive connotation-holding word, but... I'll still take it as a compliment. Yes. #;-}>

me > Gfox
CAUSE DOBIO IS A NERD WHO SHOULD BE KALLED >=D... <3 ...

What does Dobio's nerdishness have to do with you vs. me? O_o Leave me out of this battle you have going with Dobio, damnit!

I got the chat log somewhere where he was all:

Dobio: So, um, I'm the fag in the turtleneck?
_altr_: ummmm, VERILY =D ...

...

And this is totaly on subject since I'm dranking stale keg and since Dob (sorta sounds like NOB, >=D) is a nerd...and posts...and stuff...
Oh, and Bob 53><0123|) Tanner for NG cool points >========( ... plz don't count those in top "10,000 points thread" Gfox, kthx ...

Ohhhhhh believe me, I wasn't planning on counting them. @_@

At 1/27/04 08:57 PM, _altr_ wrote:
At 1/27/04 02:26 AM, Dr_Dobio wrote: Mr. I NEED MORE STATS!

-D
Need more b33r, more like. Almost done with me b-day keg, prolly tonight =( .

You had yer b-day recently? Happy b-day, oh b-dayer.

You nerdy fuck, I DON'T HAF A LIST NOW DEW I? HUH?HUH?HUHHHHHH?
=D

HEY NOW! Nothing wrong with having a list.

Or two.

Or three.

Or four.

Or more...?

And leeboi has no chance to shurvifve, maek ur tiem ...

indeed. Poor leeboy. ;_;

ps: Bob is the FAIL, btw >=D

Now that is the tooth. Come on, Bob!

At 1/27/04 03:53 PM, -poxpower- wrote: Oh man aren't we a bunch of little nerds, chattering away at that list of nerdism for nerds. With like nerdness.
Nerds.

Yeah.

Oh man I'm 15th. GO me. Nerd is me. Nerd is all of us. Nerd is all.

I was wondering when you'd finally notice your ass-kicking on your fave list. WTG, poxy. #;-}>


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 07:16:36 Reply

At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LOL! ... thanks, I guess. #;-}> Demagogue isn't exactly... a positive connotation-holding word, but... I'll still take it as a compliment. Yes. #;-}>

Not positive ? Well, for me it is ! To me, a demagogue is someone who really knows how to talk, to captivate attention, to be heard, to hear, to express himself in the clearest and most captivating way and has a real sense of improvisation. Somone that's good at talking, just like political people. They are good at that normally. Anyways, I'll take it as a compliment ! :)
But sophist ... I wouldn't take it as a compliment, since to me, they were people who always want to prove the others wrong, and that when they had an idea, wether it was right or wrong, they'd stick to it, and defend it to the end without never changing sides and everything ... You know. But it's a compliment too. :)
Hehe


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 07:32:09 Reply

At 1/28/04 07:16 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LOL! ... thanks, I guess. #;-}> Demagogue isn't exactly... a positive connotation-holding word, but... I'll still take it as a compliment. Yes. #;-}>
Not positive ? Well, for me it is ! To me, a demagogue is someone who really knows how to talk, to captivate attention, to be heard, to hear, to express himself in the clearest and most captivating way and has a real sense of improvisation. Somone that's good at talking, just like political people. They are good at that normally. Anyways, I'll take it as a compliment ! :)
But sophist ... I wouldn't take it as a compliment, since to me, they were people who always want to prove the others wrong, and that when they had an idea, wether it was right or wrong, they'd stick to it, and defend it to the end without never changing sides and everything ... You know. But it's a compliment too. :)
Hehe

heh... funny that we both flipped the connotations in terms of which is more negative. O_o

well, let's see what dictionary.com says:

sophist:

"One skilled in elaborate and devious argumentation. "
"A scholar or thinker. "

Those were the definitions I was more thinking of, so that's why I didn't mention sophist being negative... but of course, there's also this side of it, yes:

"Any of a group of professional fifth-century B.C. Greek philosophers and teachers who speculated on theology, metaphysics, and the sciences, and who were later characterized by Plato as superficial manipulators of rhetoric and dialectic. "

But hey, superficial manipulator isn't the worst thing I can think of being called. #;-}>

But now let's get to the reason I believe demagogue instantly struck me as a dubious compliment:

demagogue:

"A leader who obtains power by means of impassioned appeals to the emotions and prejudices of the populace. "
"A leader of the common people in ancient times. "

that sounds like more of what you were going for... but here's what I thought of, more:

"A leader of the rabble; one who attempts to control the multitude by specious or deceitful arts; an unprincipled and factious mob orator or political leader."
"an orator who appeals to the passions and prejudices of his audience "

not as positive, eh?

Oh well. #;-}>


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
CaptainBob
CaptainBob
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 10:47:39 Reply

At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 1/27/04 12:33 AM, _altr_ wrote: ps: Bob is the FAIL, btw >=D
Now that is the tooth. Come on, Bob!

Meh...like I have said before, I alternate periods where I go crazy on b/s, and then I go through periods where I am restless and I can't sit in front of the computer for very long at once.


UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 11:03:25 Reply

At 1/28/04 07:32 AM, gfoxcook wrote: not as positive, eh?

Oh well, now I know I will not say demagogue in order to compliment people as being good talkers lol ! I didn't know it was that ... And that proves my lack of knowledge and vocabulary WITH their definition.
I was just trying to look intelligent :(


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
Explodapop
Explodapop
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 11:11:01 Reply

At 1/28/04 11:03 AM, alexsmolik wrote: Oh well, now I know I will not say demagogue in order to compliment people as being good talkers lol ! I didn't know it was that ... And that proves my lack of knowledge and vocabulary WITH their definition.
I was just trying to look intelligent :(

and you failed, ahhaha, pluss you deleted your own sig! This isn't your day, now is it? Well, I didn't even knew there was such a word. I'll try to include that somehow in my next english essay and see if my teacher understands it (she's not the brightest bulb in the box, exactly). I LOVE mocking dumb teachers. Who's got the power, now eh? muhahahha victory will be mine! I shouldn't get so carried away by my passions.. meh.
On another hand, a demagogue is obviously not a dumb person, so speaking of purely intelligent matters, it's a compliment. So is a sophist, so I guess alex was a little bit on track. Sorta.

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-28 21:34:42 Reply

At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
You had yer b-day recently? Happy b-day, oh b-dayer.

Was Sunday, still have k3g left in b33r =P. Thanks though =).

Or more...?

Hahahahaha ...


CUm on, Bob!

=0 ... ok...

At 1/28/04 10:47 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
periods

You should go to planed parenthood, that don't sound normal =/ ...

[textsmall]BWHAHAHAHHAHA[/textsmall]

<3


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-29 12:36:25 Reply

At 1/28/04 11:11 AM, Sturmpanzerwagen wrote: and you failed, ahhaha, pluss you deleted your own sig! This isn't your day, now is it?

Yeah ... I did fail for sure. About the sig thingy, the worst part is that I didn't do it on purpose, and now I don't remember what was on it, and since I knew there were rather "important and cool stuff" in it, I was like "fuck it", I'm not doing it again. So now it's just very simple. And yes it was my day ! Because yesterday, I've seen a movie ! Called :" Hitler, the rise of evil" or something like that. A very cool movie, Robert Calyle as Hitler. Loved it.
Damn that Hitler dude was weird.


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-29 17:54:19 Reply

At 1/28/04 10:47 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Now that is the tooth. Come on, Bob!
Meh...like I have said before, I alternate periods where I go crazy on b/s, and then I go through periods where I am restless and I can't sit in front of the computer for very long at once.

Yeah, I know, man. Same kinda applies to your posting (and mine, as well).

So... let's just say...

here's hoping that a crazy b/p mode hits you once more, eh?

At 1/28/04 09:34 PM, _altr_ wrote:
At 1/28/04 05:49 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
You had yer b-day recently? Happy b-day, oh b-dayer.
Was Sunday, still have k3g left in b33r =P. Thanks though =).

b333333r.

Hmmm. I think I'll have a Guinness, now that you mention it. Thanks! #;-}>

Or more...?
Hahahahaha ...

ehhhh. #;-}>

CUm on, Bob!
=0 ... ok...

NASTY post-editing there.

just NASTY!

At 1/28/04 10:47 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
periods
You should go to planed parenthood, that don't sound normal =/ ...

that one was a bit better, since you didn't have to edit his post to do it. #;-}> Too bad he didn't say "I'm HAVING periods," though.

[textsmall]BWHAHAHAHHAHA[/textsmall]

<3

yarrrrr.

At 1/28/04 11:03 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/28/04 07:32 AM, gfoxcook wrote: not as positive, eh?
Oh well, now I know I will not say demagogue in order to compliment people as being good talkers lol ! I didn't know it was that ... And that proves my lack of knowledge and vocabulary WITH their definition.
I was just trying to look intelligent :(

hey, don't be upset. Even though you weren't quite right on the demagogue usage, you knew what sophist was all about. And you're not from a country with English as the primary language, so... going 1 for 2 sure as hell ain't bad. #;-}>


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-29 17:56:09 Reply

At 1/29/04 12:36 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/28/04 11:11 AM, Sturmpanzerwagen wrote: and you failed, ahhaha, pluss you deleted your own sig! This isn't your day, now is it?
Yeah ... I did fail for sure. About the sig thingy, the worst part is that I didn't do it on purpose, and now I don't remember what was on it, and since I knew there were rather "important and cool stuff" in it, I was like "fuck it", I'm not doing it again. So now it's just very simple. And yes it was my day ! Because yesterday, I've seen a movie ! Called :" Hitler, the rise of evil" or something like that. A very cool movie, Robert Calyle as Hitler. Loved it.
Damn that Hitler dude was weird.

well... while this isn't a HORRIBLE sig:

Shit. I deleted my sig.
10,221 Blams and 7,514 Saves

I found your sig from a couple weeks ago (I assume that's the one you can't remember). Next time save a text file with your sig in it or something, man. I just searched for alexsmolik on google.com and then clicked on "cached page" for the first NG BBS topic I saw:

from http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cache:tk-absuqmQwJ:www.newgrounds.com/bbs/to
pic.p...xsmolik&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

(¯`·._.·[ |_alexsmolik_| ]·._.·´¯)
Voting power: +10.42 || FF#104 || BA:3.16
[Until Death Parts Us]--|been #37 pop|
10,144 Blams; 7,484 Saves


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Pimpofnihonhoes
Pimpofnihonhoes
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-29 23:43:56 Reply

At 11/27/03 12:30 PM, _altr_ wrote: Hmmm, don't think you could make it look better.
Nice stats =) ...

hey i just barely started with the level stuff i need lots of help will u help? The reason i'm asking u is because your on level 22 and u should prob know alot by now ( i'm trying to take CARE of some bastards i know) tha's why i came.

altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-30 13:33:15 Reply

At 1/29/04 11:43 PM, Pimpofnihonhoes wrote: hey i just barely started with the level stuff i need lots of help will u help? The reason i'm asking u is because your on level 22 and u should prob know alot by now ( i'm trying to take CARE of some bastards i know) tha's why i came.

Ummm, just keep depositing. When you get to lvl 9, you'll prolly start crying, as it takes alot nowadays to get to lvl 10+ =/.
Blam/protection points: just be fair when you vote as the main purpose of NG is all about the author, NOT the b/p points.
B/p points were added so everything would get voted on, lol.
Just look up all the FAQ's, they'll help more then me.
What do you mean " i'm trying to take CARE of some bastards i know", btw ?


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
numbers
numbers
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-30 14:21:20 Reply

At 1/30/04 01:33 PM, _altr_ wrote: What do you mean " i'm trying to take CARE of some bastards i know", btw ?

Probably so he can blam a movie by having a VP of 7.89 because someone blammed his movie?


it feels redundant to eat a bacon&sausage ham sandwich... but it's soooooo good.

alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-30 19:41:57 Reply

At 1/29/04 05:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I found your sig from a couple weeks ago

Holy maraconi ! Thanks a lot gfox !
I wonder how the fuck you know all that freaky 1337 stuff ! I'm glad I signed on your thread ! :D
<3 you


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 08:09:16 Reply

At 1/30/04 07:41 PM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/29/04 05:56 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I found your sig from a couple weeks ago
Holy maraconi ! Thanks a lot gfox !
I wonder how the fuck you know all that freaky 1337 stuff ! I'm glad I signed on your thread ! :D
<3 you

Heh. Sure thing, man.

Try it yourself, BTW. Just go to google.com, search for something you know will bring you a NG BBS page as a result, and then instead of clicking ON that result, click the "cached" option, and you'll see an older version of the page, most times.

Or you can try searching for the top 50 b/p list, check the "cached" version, and often it'll be a week or two old, from the last time it was cached. Crono probably wouldn't be EGSC in the cached one yet, for instance. Lots of nifty ways to get back old info from the web.... yes...


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 08:21:42 Reply

At 2/1/04 08:09 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Try it yourself, BTW. Just go to google.com, search for something you know will bring you a NG BBS page as a result, and then instead of clicking ON that result, click the "cached" option, and you'll see an older version of the page, most times.

Yeah well, I might try that. But as a matter of fact, I don't know what to search for ... an NG BBS page ? Hmm ... How the fuck can I make an NG BBS page show up lol. I'll type gfoxcook. Cached option ? OK. We'll see. See, I didn't even hear nor know about that cached thingy ... I mean, how did you find out ??
And once again, thank you ! =]:)||||E


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 08:41:30 Reply

Holy crap, look what I've found ! I google searched gfoxcook. It only had two miserable pages ( :P ), then, I google searched alexsmolik. Guess what did I found ? 4 pages ? Yeah ! But that's not it ! I found something that rather made me happy man !
I clicked on something that said :" ... We also have new submissions by the following popular artists: alexsmolik, bartard,
Everblayde, Laser, MesmericFiend, Popeofdope, RetroDriftwood and TrashLock ...
".
I clicked with the cache option. Look what I've found. I am so happy !!! ON TEH FRONT PAGE !

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
gfoxcook
gfoxcook
  • Member since: Feb. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 09:36:53 Reply

At 2/1/04 08:21 AM, alexsmolik wrote: Yeah well, I might try that. But as a matter of fact, I don't know what to search for ... an NG BBS page ? Hmm ... How the fuck can I make an NG BBS page show up lol.

well, if you want to make the top 50 b/p page show up, you can search for ramagi and fixit and so forth.

if you want a discussion you had about Lord of the Rings to show up, you can search for NG and alexsmolik and LOTR.

etc.

I'll type gfoxcook. Cached option ? OK. We'll see. See, I didn't even hear nor know about that cached thingy ... I mean, how did you find out ??

:::shrugs::: Been using google for years. Heck if I can remember.

And once again, thank you ! =]:)||||E

sure thing. I was happy to see you'd seen my post and put your old sig back in place. Don't lose it again, man! #;-}>

At 2/1/04 08:41 AM, alexsmolik wrote: Holy crap, look what I've found ! I google searched gfoxcook. It only had two miserable pages ( :P ), then, I google searched alexsmolik. Guess what did I found ? 4 pages ? Yeah ! But that's not it ! I found something that rather made me happy man !
I clicked on something that said :" ... We also have new submissions by the following popular artists: alexsmolik, bartard,
Everblayde, Laser, MesmericFiend, Popeofdope, RetroDriftwood and TrashLock ... ".
I clicked with the cache option. Look what I've found. I am so happy !!! ON TEH FRONT PAGE !

yeah, from just 2 weeks ago, eh? Did you not see it that day?

anywho, I don't know what you're talking about, though. "gfoxcook" only got you 2 pages of results? I just searched for gfoxcook and got:

Searched the web for gfoxcook. Results 1 - 10 of about 328.

and it amounted to 5 pages.

also, if you change it from regular web search to google groups (i.e. usenet newsgroup search), it becomes:

Searched Groups for gfoxcook. Results 1 - 10 of about 44,300. Search took 0.36 seconds.

literally 1000s of pages of my posts to usenet and posts that mention me. #;-}>


gfox // wi/ht?#9 // 2x10k PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Bahamut's List!
a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature
Toocool100
Toocool100
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Melancholy
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 18:38:37 Reply

At 2/1/04 08:41 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
I clicked with the cache option. Look what I've found. I am so happy !!! ON TEH FRONT PAGE !

You are among good company my friend :-D

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List


Every once in very great while comes a ridiculously funny thread. So funny in fact i must put it into my sig http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /1049194/1

BIGMANBRAINY
BIGMANBRAINY
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-01 23:33:04 Reply

with any luck i will be on this next time!

wow, i just happened to look in my stats to post in this and what did i find!

Rank: Elite Guard Second Lieutenant
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,727 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 5,000 quality entries.

5000 saves!

"welcome to heaven bigmanbrainy, we hope you enjoy your stay"

alexsmolik
alexsmolik
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-02 12:01:41 Reply

At 2/1/04 09:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: sure thing. I was happy to see you'd seen my post and put your old sig back in place. Don't lose it again, man! #;-}>

I won't lose it again. I swear :)

yeah, from just 2 weeks ago, eh? Did you not see it that day?

Nope ! I haven't seen it ! That's why I was so "happy" lol. I mean, my username on the FP ? That's uber ...

anywho, I don't know what you're talking about, though. "gfoxcook" only got you 2 pages of results?

Yeah. Weird but true ! When I did it, only 2 pages came up !!!


I play lottery. I always lose.
LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 22:17:54 Reply

At 1/22/04 08:52 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Update time.

K, feel free to honor me clicking stuff several times a day for 3 years =D .
Was very anti-orgasmic =/ ...

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Joe
Joe
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 22:28:55 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:17 PM, _altr_ wrote: K, feel free to honor me clicking stuff several times a day for 3 years =D .
Was very anti-orgasmic =/ ...

Voting Power: 11.44 votes

Damn you and your higher experience >:(.


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 22:57:28 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:28 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: Voting Power: 11.44 votes

Damn you and your higher experience >:(.

Ya, next b/s lvl, consider you AND yer cowbell PILLIAGED and or RAPED, <3.

Btw, that assciii (sp/whatever) at the top of the page was this:
(you were there Joe[st00pad NG width limit, missing coo turned hat], btw) ...

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 23:00:04 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:57 PM, _altr_ wrote: stewpird dr0nk

Ment to add, that's sexai chocholate olskoo ...


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Joe
Joe
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 23:13:30 Reply

At 2/5/04 10:57 PM, _altr_ wrote: Ya, next b/s lvl, consider you AND yer cowbell PILLIAGED and or RAPED, <3.

Hah, yeah. And I only signed up about 2 months after you, I COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH CLOSER!

At 2/5/04 11:00 PM, _altr_ wrote: Ment to add, that's sexai chocholate olskoo ...

Of course, who else would it be? (Especially with the X-BOX hat)


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-05 23:39:39 Reply

At 2/5/04 11:13 PM, TheJoe324 wrote: Hah, yeah. And I only signed up about 2 months after you, I COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH CLOSER!

Sux2B who >; ) ?

At 2/5/04 11:00 PM, _altr_ wrote: Ment to add, that's sexai chocholate olskoo ...
Of course, who else would it be? (Especially with the X-BOX hat)

Ya, thought I'd point it out though, since he's been MIA for a bit =( , for teh youngins. He's ruined my whole NG-eneration, being so

damn sexxai >=( ...


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature
Joe
Joe
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-06 00:32:34 Reply

At 2/5/04 11:39 PM, _altr_ wrote: Ya, thought I'd point it out though, since he's been MIA for a bit =( , for teh youngins. He's ruined my whole NG-eneration, being so

Why did he have to leave? :( How many months has it been now?

damn sexxai >=( ...

Damn straight.


The point is... Don't lose your dinosaur.

BBS Signature
altr
altr
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-02-06 00:47:38 Reply

At 2/6/04 12:32 AM, TheJoe324 wrote:
Damn straight.

Prolly in a couple months, will be a year. Don't think he even posted (cept under alt accounts) in cc.cc v2. My dr0nk thanking, might be cuntfuzzled on times/alt accounts.

I think, to honor Mr. Trae, we should have an update.
NOT THAT I WANT ONE, mind yall, it's for Trae...ya...


At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:
: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature