00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Which game series went downhill?

14,274 Views | 152 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Which game series went downhill? 2017-11-14 20:15:03

The Final Fantasy series hasn't been as good as the old ones Unfortunately...
Grand Theft Auto though definitely not my favourite series, it ate shit after San Andeas
GTA 4 was way too bland and 5 just wasn't fun.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Which game series went downhill? 2017-11-15 10:10:58

Silent Hill. 3 already ended where the series could go, and outside of Shattered Memories its largely been one middling title after another. At least P.T was the best moment the series had in years.

Also Dead Rising with 4. I didnt like 3 much but I welcome it with how 4 ended up. Very poorly done reboot.

Response to Which game series went downhill? 2017-11-15 13:52:04

At 10/15/08 01:19 PM, Wegra wrote: Which Game series do you think went down hill and why? Also after which game did the series go downhill? Me? I'd definetly have to say The Sonic series after Shadow The Hedgehog. Why? Have you seen the storylines to these games? (notably SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (2006) There fucking ripping off Nintendo and the storylines are gay.

Team Fortress 2, CSGO, and maybe COD.

TF2 was actually great before the "Meet your match" update because the servers that were hosted by Valve were in the community servers list, which means you could sort your maps and games as you would like and there would be no lag and no empty lobbies. Now it's the case that every game you get into takes well over 10 minutes to get into and there is a 50/50 chance that you will be left with an empty lobby.

CSGO was overrated to begin with so now that everything has really died down with skins and no operations its boring.

COD has an on and off type thing. One year its good, one year its not. Recently its good again with WWII but the year before it was horrible.