00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Partner wanted who knows AS!!!

553 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Partner wanted who knows AS!!! 2008-10-07 21:00:06

Hey everyone!
I want to make a game. I have very little experience in Action Script, lets say enough to make a simple Mouse Avoid er game.( which is not bad but I would like very new features to bring to it)

I am currently making this game, which I cannot do on my own. So I am looking for a coder who is willing to help me!

Anyway please post below if you are interested in helping me. I would like to enter the Halloween contest if possible ( we would split the money of course! haha if we win)

A little bit about the game so you can take some interest.
Plot : You are this character who is stuck inside this huge place. You have only a pistol at the ready. The walls next to you are contaminated with poison, from the huge Nuclear explosion. You cannot touch the walls, or you will die. Your enemy's grow stronger, and you must make it to the tower to shut down the dome. ( there will be power ups and all that sweet stuff!)

Since Halloween is in a few weeks I need someone who can work on this fast. I would provide the Art, and Animation.

I asked SonicMega to do the voice-over and he seems very intrigued so please post a game that you have made, and your email if you are interested! Thank you so much for the help!

- Jeremy

Games and Animations

N/A - 10 %

The Dameon Colonys Game - 5 %

Response to Partner wanted who knows AS!!! 2008-10-07 21:19:37

may i see some artwork?

psn: jdsrockin

Response to Partner wanted who knows AS!!! 2008-10-07 21:26:22

At 10/7/08 09:19 PM, suicidalnene wrote: may i see some artwork?

Well my art is currently still on paper. Sorry for the inconvenience but by tomorrow my new scanner shall be here , I will draw it on my tablet and will post LOTS OF IT!

However with this game , I am going to update the artwork that I originally had and make it look better. Just it is not as heavy duty like my sketch's if you know what that means. But tomorrow I will get some up!

Games and Animations

N/A - 10 %

The Dameon Colonys Game - 5 %