00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Left4Dead Survivors

64,458 Views | 994 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-02 02:20:32

At 11/2/08 01:02 AM, VenomKing666 wrote: Notice the big number of killed zombies, it's the number for the achievment.

lol, l like the "lies" on the bottom.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-02 11:00:50

At 11/2/08 01:01 AM, VenomKing666 wrote: Some funny screenshots:

Im back:D. awesome screenshots good to see this thread is still going:)

Left 4 Dead. When this comes out gimme a call and al be there watching yo bitch ass!

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 02:43:21

Ok, back from my holiday, no I wasn't infected and died and stopped posting here, was the holidays, but I'm back!

That trailer looks badass the only bad thing is that it makes me want to play the game more than I already do. >_<

Awesome screenshots too, I bet in the game there's going to be tones of funny little notes everywhere.

Tank - I prefer the way they look, if they were decomposed more then they wouldn't be able to run as fast, thus losing the adrenaline rush when they charge you. What get's me is there infectious look eg the blood on them, on mouth etc but the erratic behavior too.

Glad to be back. <3

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 06:29:23

At 11/3/08 02:43 AM, Renkadian wrote: Ok, back from my holiday, no I wasn't infected and died and stopped posting here, was the holidays, but I'm back!

lawl

That trailer looks badass the only bad thing is that it makes me want to play the game more than I already do. >_<

Well if you are going to get the game this is a good thing :D

Awesome screenshots too, I bet in the game there's going to be tones of funny little notes everywhere.

Wow, you're right..we will be reading some notes on the wall and then some zombie sneaks up on us and kicks our ass...

Tank - I prefer the way they look, if they were decomposed more then they wouldn't be able to run as fast, thus losing the adrenaline rush when they charge you. What get's me is there infectious look eg the blood on them, on mouth etc but the erratic behavior too.

yeah

Glad to be back. <3

:D

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 10:56:41

At 11/3/08 06:29 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Wow, you're right..we will be reading some notes on the wall and then some zombie sneaks up on us and kicks our ass...

Man: Haha, Bill check out what this person has wrote on the wall, it looks like P. freely, but if you read it out loud..
*silence*
Man: Bill....?
*screeches and huge thumps of feet*

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 11:02:13

Haha, "No zombie is safe from Chicago Ted."

Also, Benelli M4 plus dual 1911's? Beastmode!

And the graffiti answers my questions about houses with turrets. Since there's a sign on the wall with information about infection, it's obvious this has been going on for quite a while.

GT - mousseNG | Steam - mousseng

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 11:06:00

At 11/3/08 11:02 AM, Assaeva wrote: Haha, "No zombie is safe from Chicago Ted."

Also, Benelli M4 plus dual 1911's? Beastmode!

And the graffiti answers my questions about houses with turrets. Since there's a sign on the wall with information about infection, it's obvious this has been going on for quite a while.

I've just looked at the picture again and saw that, that is awesome. xD

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-03 13:29:17

At 11/3/08 10:56 AM, Renkadian wrote:
Man: Haha, Bill check out what this person has wrote on the wall, it looks like P. freely, but if you read it out loud..
*silence*

*the zombie eats his brain while he is screaming*
*other zombies are attired by the brains*
*a zombie fight occurs*
*all the zombies die*
*humanity is saved*
*lol*

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-04 17:07:16

At 11/3/08 01:29 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 11/3/08 10:56 AM, Renkadian wrote:
*silence*
*the zombie eats his brain while he is screaming*
*other zombies are attired by the brains*
*a zombie fight occurs*
*all the zombies die*
*humanity is saved*
*lol*

That'd suck, then we'd have nothing to shoot if they all killed each other. ;p

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-04 17:25:51

At 11/4/08 05:07 PM, Renkadian wrote: That'd suck, then we'd have nothing to shoot if they all killed each other. ;p

What do you mean? We'd have each other to shoot. Don't you watch the news? ;D

Anyway, I'm depressed that my 360 won't be back in time for the demo, or even the release. I guess I'll have to go hijack someone's 360. And if I do, anyone else getting early access for the demo?

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-05 06:40:28

At 11/4/08 05:25 PM, Assaeva wrote:

Anyway, I'm depressed that my 360 won't be back in time for the demo, or even the release. I guess I'll have to go hijack someone's 360. And if I do, anyone else getting early access for the demo?

why don't you just get it for the PC?

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-05 11:46:00

At 11/4/08 05:25 PM, Assaeva wrote:
At 11/4/08 05:07 PM, Renkadian wrote: That'd suck, then we'd have nothing to shoot if they all killed each other. ;p

Oh, haha, in the UK it's knife crime, not so much guns. ;p

Ah unlucky mate, can't wait to play it. How does one get the early demo?

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-05 23:11:00

If you pre ordered over Steam you may being to preload the demo!

I'm not sure how it works if you got it from the store, maybe they gave you a code or something?

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-06 05:15:25

At 11/5/08 11:11 PM, Aksumka wrote: If you pre ordered over Steam you may being to preload the demo!

I'm not sure how it works if you got it from the store, maybe they gave you a code or something?

what's the point of playing the demo if you are going to have the game anyway?
Demos are test, you lay a demo to see if you like the game and if you are going to buy it..l think that Steam will release the demo shortly because a lot of ppl are going to buy the game based on how good the demo is..

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-06 13:06:10

Hey Venom, how did you get the L4D demo?
We want it too!!

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-06 15:55:22

At 11/6/08 05:15 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 11/5/08 11:11 PM, Aksumka wrote: If you pre ordered over Steam you may being to preload the demo!

what's the point of playing the demo if you are going to have the game anyway?

Because I don't see why, if you preorded it and now have access to a demo before everyone else, you would even think about not playing it.

It is so much fun! Although I have not yet been able to sit and play for an extended amount of time thanks to all the classes I have today, I have still had so much fun with what time I did manage to get with it.
However, I have yet to play a full game with people. Either the connection craps out, or it just never gets started. I hope this is just my campus network hating me.

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-07 00:32:12

l have sad news: Venomking666 was banned (l don;t know for how long yet) so l will post in hos behalf (he i s going to send me his postds by mail.
So, this is his demo experience:

Yes I tried the game, and it was fuckwin, I really liked it, the animations of the zombies are top notch, and they really are creepy, I like the atmosphere and it really plays like a movie, I will explain all in details now.

We started on the roof just after the video, there were tables with items, some small smg and some shotguns, my allies took shotguns and another took dual pistols while I took the small smg, not sure of the name though, anyway, there is also infinite ammo/weapons so no griefing possible here, also 4 medkits. We cannot abuse because the goal is to go forward anyway.

So we went down in the building and we saw our first zombies. They werent paying attention to us until we shot them. Then we basically went down a couple buildings, and I got gangbanged by a boomer wich explooded so I was full of zombie sploodge, you cannot see shit when it is on you and it plays some freaky music, after we got rushed by zombies that came from the floor down below they were trying to come up from the hole in the floor.

Anyways, after we went on the road where we were engaged by a shitload of zombies and by some smokers and some hunters (as well as some boomers). If you touch the car, it starts up an alarm, and guess what it will attract ? Yeah, zombies. You can also find Molotov cocktails and pills to make you run faster if you are injured along the way. Then we went in the subway where we were swarmed several times, we had to heal after that. Then we went down a dark tunnel with many steel pillars, here we heard the cries of a child, we all tought of the same thing. Oh fuck, a witch.

Some teammate threw a grenade from a safe distance, and then she went crazy on us, we shot and we were basically able to kill her after she injured only one of us. After, ZOMBIES SWARMED US.

Anyways, it's really fun, I really liked it, and now I am off to play. Feel free to ask questions, I will make HeavyTank answer for me if he is around.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-07 09:00:26

Venom PM'd me and he told me that he is banned for 5 days.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-07 11:22:01

I have to wait until 21st December to get this, D:!!!!!

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-07 14:39:03

At 11/7/08 11:22 AM, Obvious-M wrote: I have to wait until 21st December to get this, D:!!!!!

yes but the universal demo will be released on the 11th of this month :D

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-08 08:57:01

At 11/5/08 06:40 AM, HeavyTank wrote: why don't you just get it for the PC?

Because my laptop is crap. I like to play the good games at top notch quality. As well as the fact that all my friends will get it for 360, too.

Also, if anyone else has early access to the demo, I might be able to use a friend's 360 later tonight. If you do, then send a friend request to sumtallguy, and include a message in it so I know who you are.

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 12:23:29

At 11/8/08 08:57 AM, Assaeva wrote:
At 11/5/08 06:40 AM, HeavyTank wrote: why don't you just get it for the PC?
Because my laptop is crap. I like to play the good games at top notch quality.

Who doesen't? :P

Soul Calibur 4 is pure ownage...oh sorry, this has nothing to do with left 4 dead...

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 12:25:16

Oh god, finally I am unbanned.

And I played the shit out of this demo and I can say the game plays better than I expected.

Anyone else preordered it ?

Oh and add VenomKing666 on steam so we can play togheter when the demo gets available for everyone.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 12:27:47

At 11/9/08 12:25 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: Oh god, finally I am unbanned.

Welcome back

And I played the shit out of this demo and I can say the game plays better than I expected.

It depends on WHAT you expected of this game...

Anyone else preordered it ?

Not a chance, l am not spending 50 euros for a game that l am not absolutely sure that will rock..

Oh and add VenomKing666 on steam so we can play togheter when the demo gets available for everyone.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 14:04:27

I fount what the 4 movies will be:

* No Mercy - An urban campaign through city streets and ending on a hospital roof.
* Blood Harvest - A forested campaign ending in a farmhouse in the middle of a cornfield.
* Dead Air - Another urban campaign that transpires almost entirely on rooftops.
* Death Toll - Murky Countryside

Note that No Mercy got it's 2 first levels featured in the demo, but I heard the second one was shortened.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 17:22:22

The demo comes out nest tuesday for everyone, just remember this :

Left4Dead Survivors

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 17:25:15

No Mercy sounds like the best one, and are there Revolvers OR Crossbows in the game?

(Back from the dead!)

Thanks to TheWolfe for letting me steal his sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 18:56:26

At 11/9/08 05:25 PM, sirbobsalot2 wrote: No Mercy sounds like the best one, and are there Revolvers OR Crossbows in the game?

There are no crossbows, but I'm not entirely sure about revolvers. I think the only pistols are 1911s. So, y'know, don't take my word for it, because there may be revolvers.

BBS Signature

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-09 20:45:00

At 11/9/08 05:25 PM, sirbobsalot2 wrote: No Mercy sounds like the best one, and are there Revolvers OR Crossbows in the game?

No crossbows, and I can't tell for revolvers, not in the demo tough, they won't be that usefull tough. Exept if they got a fucking strong kickback power.

I also hope they release new kind of drugs, because there are some painkillers already but I would like things that make you run faster or something.

Also we were hinted at a flamethrower for an expansion.

Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2008-11-10 08:35:04

At 11/9/08 02:04 PM, VenomKing666 wrote: I fount what the 4 movies will be:

* No Mercy - An urban campaign through city streets and ending on a hospital roof.
* Blood Harvest - A forested campaign ending in a farmhouse in the middle of a cornfield.
* Dead Air - Another urban campaign that transpires almost entirely on rooftops.
* Death Toll - Murky Countryside

l dunno, these sound boring as hell...l mean, cities, cities, cities and a bit of forest...no mountains, icy planes, desert, jungle or something original...l just hope the gameplay makes up for the complete lack of originality on level creation..