Be a Supporter!

Left4Dead Survivors

  • 42,120 Views
  • 1,019 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-21 11:39:34 Reply

At 3/21/09 10:51 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Did you play on the new map?

what?

FrostFyre
FrostFyre
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Voice Actor
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-21 11:51:31 Reply

": At 10/5/08 02:55 PM, supathomson wrote:

haha same just looks like the ultimate zombie game. wish there was a wider choice in enemys though
I was wishing for an 'unlimited' mode:
my idea is that you start off in the first room and pick up your weapons etc and all you have to do is survive, no objectives, nothing, just in a city where zombies are pouring out from everyone, if a team member dies, they are out and three are left etc. I just think it would be a good idea, teach people to conserve ammo, work better as a team.

Can't wait for this game."

Thats survival mode i think and its coming out in like a couple of months i think

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-21 22:20:37 Reply

Just a question guys. How can you play Boomer, Hunter, or Smoker? OR just they can't be played at all? Thanks a lot.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-22 08:02:11 Reply

At 3/21/09 10:20 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Just a question guys. How can you play Boomer, Hunter, or Smoker? OR just they can't be played at all? Thanks a lot.

that's an easy question: to play as boomer, smoker, hunter or tank you have to play Versus mode.

Also, Venom, THAT new map

VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-22 14:28:31 Reply

At 3/22/09 08:02 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Also, Venom, THAT new map

>death toll
>new map

what?

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-22 14:34:51 Reply

Hey guys, I was playing Left4Dead, and someone on my team wanted to boot me. At first I thought it was because I was accidentaly swearing in the mic, so I turn it off, and twenty minutes later, they try to boot me again! Both failed, but the second time, I realized it was because he was the only incompetent player on our team. He tried to boot another guy too. Probably some little twelve year old whining


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-22 20:38:03 Reply

At 3/22/09 02:34 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: Hey guys, I was playing Left4Dead, and someone on my team wanted to boot me. At first I thought it was because I was accidentaly swearing in the mic, so I turn it off, and twenty minutes later, they try to boot me again! Both failed, but the second time, I realized it was because he was the only incompetent player on our team. He tried to boot another guy too. Probably some little twelve year old whining

If people want to boot you because you are swearing in the mic you are under the obligation to tell this man he is a FUCKING PUSSY, and that he can go FUCK himself.

Bl00dRedKnife
Bl00dRedKnife
  • Member since: Oct. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-22 21:47:01 Reply

Achievements question.

To get the "What are You Trying to Prove?" achievement, do you need to stay alive winning all 4 maps or can you just let one of your teammates evacuate for you?


GT: Born2Evil

BBS Signature
Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 01:07:11 Reply

At 3/22/09 08:38 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/22/09 02:34 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: Hey guys, I was playing Left4Dead, and someone on my team wanted to boot me. At first I thought it was because I was accidentaly swearing in the mic, so I turn it off, and twenty minutes later, they try to boot me again! Both failed, but the second time, I realized it was because he was the only incompetent player on our team. He tried to boot another guy too. Probably some little twelve year old whining
If people want to boot you because you are swearing in the mic you are under the obligation to tell this man he is a FUCKING PUSSY, and that he can go FUCK himself.

I'm also obligated to point out that he only tried to boot me when we were zombies. I think for two reasons. 1.The game has an unnatural tendency to make me a tank :D, and 2. I pwn as a hunter. He only tried to boot me when I was a hunter. I was doing the most out of all but one of my teammates, and this fucker sucked as both a survivor AND an infected. We shoulda booted him. Eventually, I woun up with better teammates: The A.I. P.S. We were in the skyscraper under construction level, I was the tank, and the survivors didn't get the door in time. It was awesome


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 02:53:35 Reply

At 3/22/09 02:28 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/22/09 08:02 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Also, Venom, THAT new map
>death toll
>new map

what?

Uuuuhh.sorry about that..

Also, SoldierofHentai, why don't you ask them?

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 03:15:58 Reply

At 3/23/09 02:53 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/22/09 02:28 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/22/09 08:02 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Also, Venom, THAT new map
>death toll
>new map

what?
Uuuuhh.sorry about that..

Also, SoldierofHentai, why don't you ask them?

Kinda late now, and I really don't care why he did. Like I said, probably some 12 year old trying to make himself feel better


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 08:17:40 Reply

At 3/22/09 08:02 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/21/09 10:20 PM, youngblood26 wrote: Just a question guys. How can you play Boomer, Hunter, or Smoker? OR just they can't be played at all? Thanks a lot.
that's an easy question: to play as boomer, smoker, hunter or tank you have to play Versus mode.

Sorry, if I was so slow because it is only I wanna know more to the game because Left4Dead was installed in my laptop just 2 days ago and I dunno what is the concept of the game, I didn't install the game though. SO, how am I going to play the Versus mode.

Thanks a lot.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 14:59:18 Reply

At 3/23/09 08:17 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Sorry, if I was so slow because it is only I wanna know more to the game because Left4Dead was installed in my laptop just 2 days ago and I dunno what is the concept of the game, I didn't install the game though. SO, how am I going to play the Versus mode.
Thanks a lot.

Alright, so, let ME ask you a question first: why the hell did you buy a game if you didn't even know its concept?
Anyway the concept of this game is you average zombie invasion game, but the difference is that the "zombies" are just common people who are infected by a virus.

To play Versus mode just click the "versus" button, and if you want more info about the game visit this site..
Now go and install it :D

VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-23 20:35:24 Reply

At 3/23/09 02:59 PM, HeavyTank wrote:
To play Versus mode just click the "versus" button, and if you want more info about the game visit this site..

>info about Left4dead
>boomercharged

It's not the good website to refer a person that is NEW to the game, because it's not the good kind of info.

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 05:16:49 Reply

At 3/23/09 02:59 PM, HeavyTank wrote: Alright, so, let ME ask you a question first: why the hell did you buy a game if you didn't even know its concept?

Hey, for your information, I didn't buy the game. It's just my sister's boyfriend who installed this game of my sister's laptop. Also, I slightly know this game because it is one of the top games here in our country as of now next to Special Force and Defense of the Ancients.

To play Versus mode just click the "versus" button, and if you want more info about the game visit this site..
Now go and install it :D

I already did before I posted here in the first place. It's just my purpose here is to hang out know the latest cheats about the game. I am also finding some new cheats on other gaming sites in order to gain my experience on the game.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 07:38:20 Reply

At 3/24/09 05:16 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Hey, for your information, I didn't buy the game.

Okay, okay.

I already did before I posted here in the first place. It's just my purpose here is to hang out know the latest cheats about the game. I am also finding some new cheats on other gaming sites in order to gain my experience on the game.

Uuuh..there are no cheats since it's an online game, and if by cheats you mean hax, then you do not belong here..let me tell you, easy mode is so easy that it's like cheating...

TheYoungblood
TheYoungblood
  • Member since: Aug. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 09:40:15 Reply

At 3/24/09 07:38 AM, HeavyTank wrote: Uuuh..there are no cheats since it's an online game, and if by cheats you mean hax, then you do not belong here..let me tell you, easy mode is so easy that it's like cheating...

Whoa, ok. Clearly said.

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 12:04:17 Reply

At 3/24/09 07:38 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/24/09 05:16 AM, youngblood26 wrote:
Uuuh..there are no cheats since it's an online game, and if by cheats you mean hax, then you do not belong here..let me tell you, easy mode is so easy that it's like cheating...

Hell, advanced is like nothing and just started!


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Member since: May. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Artist
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 20:41:52 Reply

At 3/24/09 12:04 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: Hell, advanced is like nothing and just started!

Try expert, enjoy being raped.

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-24 22:07:25 Reply

At 3/24/09 08:41 PM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 3/24/09 12:04 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: Hell, advanced is like nothing and just started!
Try expert, enjoy being raped.

I plan to. Me and my friends are gonna have a L4D party thursday


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-25 04:25:40 Reply

At 3/24/09 10:07 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: I plan to. Me and my friends are gonna have a L4D party thursday

Your friends had better be good players -_-

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-25 16:58:04 Reply

At 3/25/09 04:25 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/24/09 10:07 PM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote: I plan to. Me and my friends are gonna have a L4D party thursday
Your friends had better be good players -_-

They're all better than me and I play on Advanced


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

WooldoorSockbat
WooldoorSockbat
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-25 20:57:35 Reply

The game isnt worth playing with all of the idiot teams, I really need to get some friends together.


In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-26 03:50:17 Reply

At 3/25/09 08:57 PM, WooldoorSockbat wrote: The game isnt worth playing with all of the idiot teams, I really need to get some friends together.

Quite right tere, but there are some good teams out there

Soldierofhentai21
Soldierofhentai21
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-26 03:56:36 Reply

At 3/26/09 03:50 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/25/09 08:57 PM, WooldoorSockbat wrote: The game isnt worth playing with all of the idiot teams, I really need to get some friends together.
Quite right tere, but there are some good teams out there

Yeah, but it's harder to find a good survivor team, due to the fact that you have to depend on each other. I was playing on this one team, had to save their asses 4 times, and when I get pinned, they leave me. We weren't even near the safehouse


Got relationship problems? Maybe me and Vincoid can help you. Strong believer in rule#42-Nothing is Sacred.

HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-26 17:03:37 Reply

At 3/26/09 03:56 AM, Soldierofhentai21 wrote:
Yeah, but it's harder to find a good survivor team, due to the fact that you have to depend on each other. I was playing on this one team, had to save their asses 4 times, and when I get pinned, they leave me. We weren't even near the safehouse

The worst thing is when some players log off in the middle of a game, especially when it is on a hard setting...well, actually, the worst thing is when a player on your team statrts shooting you, but that's another issue..

Sectus
Sectus
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 27
Writer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-26 18:22:58 Reply

God, I hate it when I'm playing as a smoker and I snag the last survivor, and when I've almost killed him, a hunter pounces and steals my fucking kill, that pisses me off so badly....


[Join my community, weakling!] - [Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [I don't actually have a personality]

BBS Signature
HeavyTank
HeavyTank
  • Member since: Mar. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-27 09:35:13 Reply

At 3/26/09 06:22 PM, Sectus wrote: God, I hate it when I'm playing as a smoker and I snag the last survivor, and when I've almost killed him, a hunter pounces and steals my fucking kill, that pisses me off so badly....

Yeah, that really sucks...the game should have a kill protect system...or at least assists..

CrazyCory564
CrazyCory564
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-27 12:46:39 Reply

I hate how short the Boomer's puking distance is :/

Sweeper128
Sweeper128
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Left4Dead Survivors 2009-03-27 12:57:16 Reply

At 3/24/09 07:38 AM, HeavyTank wrote:
At 3/24/09 05:16 AM, youngblood26 wrote: I already did before I posted here in the first place. It's just my purpose here is to hang out know the latest cheats about the game. I am also finding some new cheats on other gaming sites in order to gain my experience on the game.
Uuuh..there are no cheats since it's an online game, and if by cheats you mean hax, then you do not belong here..let me tell you, easy mode is so easy that it's like cheating...

There are cheats in a sense if the server is not VAC-Protected. sv_cheats 1 will work, and so will all the console variables.

I really need to play this game... Bought it like a month ago for a LAN, but haven't played it properly since then. I'm afraid of stupid players.

Like yesterday, I was playing the Xbox version on No Mercy, 2v2 Versus, with the University's Gaming Society, and my survivor teammate decides to shoot me every five minutes, to the point of incapping. Lets just say, we lost in the end.


This is a Prime piece of real estate below.

BBS Signature