00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This belong in the audioads but I..

668 Views | 4 Replies

I am post my whole collection of songs.

Well i've made alot of songs over the past two years and I'm waiting for one of these days to be a featured artist, even for a day. So in the mean time I'm inviting you to listen to my collection. I'll admit that I can't say that I'm better than alot of the other musicians on NG. and it would sound rude to say that I'm better than the other NG musicians.But I definitely think I'm different
So Look through my music, listen, and enjoy what i've made. and tell me what you think.

these songs were made from a very conceptual standpoint and some were made from a very experimental stand point.
Now I didn't put them in any order so pick at randomly. If you like what you hear. I'd like it if you'd take the time to download all the songs. and listen to it as if it was an album.
I like my work and I'd like more people to enjoy what I have to offer. So here are my songs. I hope you enjoy them. and With your help
I'll be able to continue to bring good music. Thank you.

Response to This belong in the audioads but I.. 2008-10-04 06:46:08

At 10/4/08 06:21 AM, Mexican-Dessert-Pie wrote: I am post my whole collection of songs.

No offense dude, but if you knewyou should have posted in the ad section, why didn't you? This is gonna get locked I hope ya know.

-Joel

- email jrhager84@gmail if interested in voice acting/ music/ production/ mixing etc. -

BBS Signature

Response to This belong in the audioads but I.. 2008-10-04 10:14:03

wait, how did all the links get formatted like that, though? is it automatic now? or did u do something tricky? haha

Response to This belong in the audioads but I.. 2008-10-04 10:19:33

At 10/4/08 10:14 AM, p4c wrote: wait, how did all the links get formatted like that, though? is it automatic now? or did u do something tricky? haha

It's automatic. Read the sticky'd thread.

Response to This belong in the audioads but I.. 2008-10-04 11:08:42

Come on. You KNOW this belongs in the audio ads thread and you still decide to do it?