New Topic Respond to this Topic
cast
cast
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2010-12-12 00:14:51 Reply

At 12/11/10 09:23 PM, devonnelovesdeath wrote: im bringing this shit back i love smoking when im out in about smoking, eating cornflakesi smoke afterward, playing cod mw2 and whooping ass stoogies . i pretty much do everything smoking i have no problem giving my smokes away but i hate when i give them to a friend and when its my turn to ask they complain that they dont have alot when i gave them one of the few i had left

lol.

I used to chain smoke while playing Mw2 as well, I've started to just smoke outside.. I do even better now that I'm not constantly ashing my cig etc. I also used to always crave a cig after I ate, ANYTHING, but I've cut back to just dinner.

c̴a̶s̴t̷

BBS Signature
Mason
Mason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2010-12-12 00:49:58 Reply

For my 18th birthday I smoked a hand rolled Dominican Republic Unflavored cigar. I can no longer enjoy cigars fully.

TheThinWhale
TheThinWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2010-12-12 02:58:34 Reply

I used to smoke black-stones every day, but I've quit for like 4 months but now I'm into cigarettes again. The black-stones were so harsh looking back on it now I'm thinking "How did I do that?"

SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2010-12-12 03:42:06 Reply

I'm a bit disappointed that NG doesn't have a smokeless tobacco lounge. Even using the search I found nothing but a few random topics in General...

Guess there just isn't a demand for it.

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2012-06-07 19:16:11 Reply

Bumping because I get me a new Peterson Pipe as well as David's Executive blend.

The Tobacco Smokers Lounge

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2012-06-07 19:36:43 Reply

At 6/7/12 07:16 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Bumping because I get me a new Peterson Pipe as well as David's Executive blend.

What a nice looking pipe. Personally I don't like smoking out of a pipe because it tends to hurt my throat but I shall celebrate your pipe buying with a cigarette.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-13 14:50:16 Reply

Just found this thread, so I decided to bump it. :)

at the moment, I've been smoking mainly roll ups the majority of my life, just because I can't really stand straights. I bloody hate them I think it's the fact that they're so bloody thick or someshit. I don't know I just don't particularly like them. But at the moment I've been smoking some Cutter's Choice. what have you lot been smoking?

Late Night Lounge--
I just wanted to leave, you know, my apartment. Maybe meet a nice girl. And now I’ve got to die for it!

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-14 22:09:07 Reply

I've pretty much kicked smoking, but I moved up a ladder through my life.

Started on cigs, moved to cigars and then to the pipe and dip. I love a good pipe or take a big dip and go on a walk, but I haven't really been getting away from my kids and I don't use around them.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-17 18:50:48 Reply

I am a smoker. Been so for over 3-4 yrs now. Before that, I only smoked pot. Now I do both.

I started smoking cigarettes because I used to chew tobacco, but I liked the effects of cigarettes better, as well as not as offensive or disgusting to the opposite sex. So I gave up chewing(which an ex-boss got me into originally via a betting match), and took up cigarettes.

I am confident that if I continued chewing, I'd have developed lip cancer. As a smoker, I don't fear my lungs or throat getting cancer. Can't explain why, but I know for certain I will not go this way, so it does not worry me.

I enjoy a good puff. It's soothing, relieves stress, and a good excuse to take a break for a sec and reboot the system. Also gives me something to do if I'm just standing around in the cold waiting. Smoke always keeps me company.

My preferred brand of choice is Camel. I started on Bugler(roll-your own-brand), and I find the two taste about the same. I don't like any other brand and when I smoke Marlboro, it fucks with my lungs and throat. Smoking Camels, I notice NO respiratory effects. Maybe its the pot causing me to cough it all up? I dunno.

All I know is I've been smoking off and on for about 4 years with no ill effects or health issues. I believe its because I have strong genes and DNA and have no cases of cancer in my entire family tree, so yea. I will continue smoking until it affects my ability to breathe or have stamina, which hasn't happened yet.

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-17 18:52:57 Reply

To clarify:

I smoke about a half a pack a day. I will only go through a whole pack in one day if I'm stressed, anxious or really nervous. Otherwise, typically only a half pack a day.

Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-21 16:19:13 Reply

At 2/14/14 10:09 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: I've pretty much kicked smoking, but I moved up a ladder through my life.

Started on cigs, moved to cigars and then to the pipe and dip. I love a good pipe or take a big dip and go on a walk

I've been wanting to try smoking with a pipe for quite sometime now.

any good?

Late Night Lounge--
I just wanted to leave, you know, my apartment. Maybe meet a nice girl. And now I’ve got to die for it!

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-02-24 13:22:22 Reply

At 2/21/14 04:19 PM, FistofGreedo wrote:
At 2/14/14 10:09 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: I've pretty much kicked smoking, but I moved up a ladder through my life.

Started on cigs, moved to cigars and then to the pipe and dip. I love a good pipe or take a big dip and go on a walk
I've been wanting to try smoking with a pipe for quite sometime now.

any good?

Pipe smokers have it easy when obtaining really nice tobacco/blends for good prices. The only reason I've heard from people on why they dislike pipes is because cigarettes are faster to use.

Pipes come apart for easy cleaning and you can insert filters into them, too.

My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
maxxster
maxxster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Art Lover
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-03-05 21:40:18 Reply

in a nutshell...
started when i was 10. i am now 18.
used to give me a "buzz". completely impossible now.
mom used to disapprove of it. she now approves.
i really do enjoy using tobacco even though i cant physically feel the nicotine anymore, i only feel the craving. but it is so satisfying when i feed that craving. All of my friends smoke so it is a social interaction as well as a personal habit.
i believe the only thing i like more than tobacco is coffee. cigarettes and coffee go great together, but if i had to choose one i would keep the caffeine. still love nicotine though

WallofYawn
WallofYawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-03-06 15:07:55 Reply

At 3/5/14 09:40 PM, maxxster wrote:
i believe the only thing i like more than tobacco is coffee. cigarettes and coffee go great together, but if i had to choose one i would keep the caffeine. still love nicotine though

There is nothing better then kicking back in the early morning, sipping coffee or cappuccino and taking a long drag off of a cigarette. One of the finer/simpler things in life...

Aeropostal33
Aeropostal33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-03-07 17:55:04 Reply

I like to smoke "Questa Rays" at the cigar bar at Tropicana Feild in Tampa and watch the Rays play...

-=eXpectWaves=-
XthreetwoloveX

Captain-Slugworth
Captain-Slugworth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Movie Buff
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-03-27 12:21:26 Reply

cigarettes and coffee go great together

too bloody right, that's what I always do in the mornings
excellent combination

Late Night Lounge--

BBS Signature
Thor
Thor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Gamer
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-04-11 15:19:20 Reply

Hey guys. I do an introduction I guess, right?

I started smoking when I was 15. I was a big pothead at the time, and would go to this publix plaza near my friends house that almost always had several full cigarettes in the ashtrays, and smoke them when I didn't have any weed. I found the light headedness very pleasureable. I've since stopped smoking pot, but I'm big on tobacco smoking now. I actually smoke out of a pipe - a small pipe my nephew gave me, it's one of those "weed pipes". I don't buy pipe tobacco, though, I just use what's in cigarettes. I don't like cigarettes much anymore, but when I do smoke em I tear the filter off, I don't feel them otherwise.

Pipe smoking is great, though. I get that light headed sensation every day - sometimes more if I wait long enough between sessions. Four hours or so is enough to do the trick, usually, and I smoke around 2-3 bowls per sitting. I think I smoke about 2 or 3 cigarettes worth of tobacco per day, as my pipe is pretty small. Which is good, but there's no filter so I guess it balances out.

Prinzy2
Prinzy2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Melancholy
Response to The Tobacco Smokers Lounge 2014-06-30 18:21:18 Reply

Just bought this neat little package.
Giggidy!

The Tobacco Smokers Lounge

Sig by triplenoob

BBS Signature