A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.18 / 5.00 8,425 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.92 / 5.00 1,134 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.91 / 5.00 4,628 Views
ONLY FINISHED ART IN THIS THREAD!
Get ready to be a part of Newgrounds History! There are 12 months up for grabs in the first-ever professionally-printed calendar for Newgrounds! The calendar starts with January 2009 and goes to December 2009. Each month will have a large picture above the calendar made by the winners of this contest! Also included in the center spread of the calendar will be an awesome removable poster by the NG staff artists.
These calendars are being printed by the NG office and will be sold through the NG store! Special NG holidays like Pico day, Madness day, Clock day, etc. will be printed onto each calendar and feature art from the NG staff!
Each of the 12 winners receive:
- A month of the calendar with his/her art featured
- A free calendar
- A Newgrounds sticker pack
Winners will also receive a portion of the profits. (Remember kids! Profits = Revenue - Cost! So once they pay off what it cost to print these puppies, they will divvy up the remaining money earned.)
Since these calendars will be printed, the art needs to be print resolution!
- 10.75" x 8" @ 300 d.p.i. (3225 px by 2400 px)
- That's 10.75 inches wide by 8 inches tall at 300 D.P.I. - in other words 3225 pixels wide by 2400 pixels tall (don't screw this up)
- You will need to shrink your art to post into ths thread, we will contact the winners for the original hi-res art
- Only finished art in this thread, works-in-progress, questions, and chatter in thisthread
- As always, no tracing, only finished high-quality work, crappy stuff with no effort will be deleted on-sight with no apologies
- We want to see your style! Either do a piece using one of your own popular characters, or choose a NG character and render him/her in your art style! Remember, people have to look at these for a full month, so go all-out and make them something special.
-The 12 winners will be chosen by Me, BoMToons and the NG staff.
- Finished pieces need to be posted in the art thread by OCTOBER 15TH (16 days from now) at or before 11:59 PM EST (Tuesday night) - so get drawing!
- These calendars will sell from November through December, or while supplies last.
- Profit from the Calendar sales will be shared with the winning artists!
- BoM's awesome layout (subject to change)
Here are mine A picture of A TankMan And Alien Hominid Painted On Blank Canvases I don't reall care what Month I get as long as I can Share my Work with the NewGrounds Community and Calander if picked.
I've had this one sitting around for a while (like 2 years)... Never got around to posting it. I just added a few finishing touches, and here it is!
lol, I made one that is a tribute to the ever-elusive lvl 60 that may one day be gained.... Any NG'er worth his/her blam points should recognise it, but I chucked in the original in the corner just as a reminder ^___^'
Yes I did maek the planet from scratch, which took bloody ages haha.
Okay, I'm tired and groggy, so I might find some error that demands fixing in the future. But as far as I can tell, I'm done. Here's my take on Mastermind.
For summer maybe May, June or July
I finally found what I didn't like on my entry and edited it! It was the color of the shading on Alien Hominid! It was too dark!!!! I made it lighter and now it looks so much better!!
Probably not the Final version of this , but most likly it'll be close to this maybe add more shading in parts well This is my Part for April I guess
Well enjoy :)
really low quality sorry
Can My last post be deleted I put up the wrong file, Anyhow like I said September would be nice because that is when the [KK] disbanded but its good for anytime of the year.
Ok then guys heres my entry :O
I worked pretty hard on this one, I'm a bit of a perfectionist and it took me ages to get the character to look like themselves enough for me to feel ready to post it. Not really happy with the castle crasher but I think Dad came out better than I had expected. Had some compositional problems too, but screw it this is meant to be fun haha.
Anyway let me know what you think, heres the small version;
HEY ITS TRICKY!Its really hard to see the details I put in it(I did shading and highlighting) But if you'd like to see my high res version of this, or think I should change something let me know. I noticed no one did tricky the clown and I am applying for ANY MONTH AVAILABLE, if just saying any month is not good idea then let me know.
I am going to link to high-res, please base decision of my high-res photo only, this is only to show a preview.
http://bay01.imagebay.com/bay.php?view=6 0411_TrickyHiRes.png Please view high-res.
Here's another one. This is actually my second one involving angry faic, but the first one isn't done yet.
Anyway, this one is done, unless i think of something brilliant to change any time soon.
btw the other one I submitted above, the one featuring B, it's hard to see right away but there is actually a lot of detail in there. it looks much better in full quality.
Heres my first. I think it tis pretty cool. gonna make more. maybe a dad n me thing. this was made in flash, photoshop, illustrator, paint, and word. I know right lol, to many programs. If you want a higher quality version, I'll be glad to send one to you, just pm me with your email.
I... am... god!!!!!! No, not really.