BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-06 17:41:22 Reply

At 6/5/06 08:34 PM, fremen13 wrote: Guys. Does Luke ever have a son?

Yeah, I think so, but I dont know what his name is... Or wait, maybe Leia is the only one to have children... I dunno.

<3

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-06 21:33:01 Reply

Yes, his name is Ben Skywalker. They were going to name him Luke Jr, but Luke suggested they should name it after the person who tought him the ways of the force, Obi-Wan.

And his wife's name is Mara Jade, correct me if I am wrong.

</signthatireadtoomuchstarwars>

Web developer, software engineer, musician, all-around nerd.

phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-06 22:56:29 Reply

At 6/6/06 09:33 PM, LordTrunks wrote: Yes, his name is Ben Skywalker. They were going to name him Luke Jr, but Luke suggested they should name it after the person who tought him the ways of the force, Obi-Wan.
And his wife's name is Mara Jade, correct me if I am wrong.

Nothing to correct here.

</signthatireadtoomuchstarwars>

Nah, that's not a sign that you read too much SW. I knew most of that along with many other SW fans both casual and avid readers. This is a sign you read too much SW:

At 6/4/06 12:28 AM, LordTrunks wrote: Xen, just to let you know, the Krath are much more powerful than the sith. When Ulic-Qel Droma infiltrated the Krath (and eventually joined them), at that time they were the most powerful force in the galaxy. A Krath High Priest could definately own a Sith Lord anyday, because the Krath only try to recruit outstanding sith or jedi. You could call it the "elite" dark force of the galaxy.
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 07:50:54 Reply

At 6/6/06 10:56 PM, phileeguy wrote: Nah, that's not a sign that you read too much SW. I knew most of that along with many other SW fans both casual and avid readers. This is a sign you read too much SW:

At 6/4/06 12:28 AM, LordTrunks wrote:

Lol, nice one. I do read a lot every now and then.

New discusion: what do you think Anakin would have done if Padme had survived childbirth? Would he turn good, or cut all connections?

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 08:13:54 Reply

At 6/7/06 07:50 AM, LordTrunks wrote: New discusion: what do you think Anakin would have done if Padme had survived childbirth? Would he turn good, or cut all connections?

Palpatine would ahve convinced Anakin that Padme was evil and he would have killed her, thinking that he was doing the right thing

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 10:40:34 Reply

At 6/7/06 08:13 AM, C0GMA wrote: Palpatine would ahve convinced Anakin that Padme was evil and he would have killed her, thinking that he was doing the right thing

Or Palpatine would make it so that Padme "accidentally" died.

<3

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 10:44:27 Reply

At 6/7/06 10:40 AM, RB_Bran wrote: Or Palpatine would make it so that Padme "accidentally" died.

He wasn't that all powerful and controlling. Otherwise, he would have (made the films shite by) killed Luke and Leia too, since Luke caused Vader to see sense and end the Emperor's life.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Quisty
Quisty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Art Lover
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 15:01:26 Reply

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/317247

Vote 5...
I made a guest apparence.
I think I messed up one line, but I think I did okay, heh... It's a really cool animation.

Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 15:56:34 Reply

At 6/7/06 03:01 PM, Quisty wrote: http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/317247

Vote 5...
I made a guest apparence.
I think I messed up one line, but I think I did okay, heh... It's a really cool animation.

You seen it? haha
Sorry, i was rushing the animation to get it release on time, so i had to rush you for the lines.
But anyway, its a quick cameo :)

theres some EU referring in the movie, so i guess only star wars fans will be able to understand them.

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 16:05:06 Reply

I liked it and gave it a 5. But you should have had a play/pause button cuz it was long and the phone rang. I couldnt right click and pause it, so I had to miss a bit of it.

<3

Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 16:41:03 Reply

At 6/7/06 04:05 PM, RB_Bran wrote: I liked it and gave it a 5. But you should have had a play/pause button cuz it was long and the phone rang. I couldnt right click and pause it, so I had to miss a bit of it.

originally i had the buttons, but most of my animations are in movie clips, so it'll still run even if the movie is stop, which will ruin the flow. Anyway, theres the scene selection button so u dun hav to view the entire movie again.

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 19:16:54 Reply

At 6/7/06 10:44 AM, C0GMA wrote:
At 6/7/06 10:40 AM, RB_Bran wrote: Or Palpatine would make it so that Padme "accidentally" died.
He wasn't that all powerful and controlling. Otherwise, he would have (made the films shite by) killed Luke and Leia too, since Luke caused Vader to see sense and end the Emperor's life.

But, would he know that? I don't think he is so powerful to ahve force premonitions.

Xen, I saw your flash. i fivened. I'm sorry about the SHIT lines I did, I have since improved lots, and will never attempt Anakin again ^_^

phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-07 20:05:48 Reply

At 6/7/06 07:16 PM, LordTrunks wrote:
At 6/7/06 10:44 AM, C0GMA wrote:
But, would he know that? I don't think he is so powerful to ahve force premonitions.

Sure he is. Vader acknowledged this at the end of ESB:
"Luke. You can destroy the Emperor. He has foreseen this."

Still, I agree with Coop on this one also. It seems that the force and visions of the future are linked strongly to those people that you are aware of, and most often to those you are close to. Palpatine didn't seem to care less whether Anakin's children were really alive or dead for certain because he knew Padme died, that is of course until Luke destroyed the Empire's jewel that was the Death Star.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 04:33:48 Reply

At 6/7/06 08:05 PM, phileeguy wrote: Still, I agree with Coop on this one also. It seems that the force and visions of the future are linked strongly to those people that you are aware of, and most often to those you are close to. Palpatine didn't seem to care less whether Anakin's children were really alive or dead for certain because he knew Padme died, that is of course until Luke destroyed the Empire's jewel that was the Death Star.

Maybe Palpatine just assumed that the child (he only assumed one) died also. Therefore there was no need to worry.

Palpatine was complacent and that was his undoing.

Since Xennethy isn't going to blow his own trumpet

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 04:53:49 Reply

At 6/8/06 04:33 AM, C0GMA wrote: Palpatine was complacent and that was his undoing.

His overconfidence was his weakness.

Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 06:26:32 Reply

At 6/8/06 04:53 AM, phileeguy wrote:
At 6/8/06 04:33 AM, C0GMA wrote: Palpatine was complacent and that was his undoing.
His overconfidence was his weakness.

Palpatine knew he's gonna die, thats why he created clones for himself in the EU. Altho that series, "Dark Empire" is one of the most popular comics in SW, but i just hated the whole idea about palpatine not dead and return as a more younger & powerful clone.

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 06:34:50 Reply

Who here belives in the theory that palpatine created Aniken?

Also, you guys try out the PM system yet? Its awsome!

<3

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 06:56:13 Reply

At 6/8/06 06:26 AM, Xennethy wrote: Palpatine knew he's gonna die, thats why he created clones for himself in the EU. Altho that series, "Dark Empire" is one of the most popular comics in SW, but i just hated the whole idea about palpatine not dead and return as a more younger & powerful clone.

Yeah, but with a clone, it is still a different entity, unless there is some force power which allows you to transfer your essence (concious thought, etc) into the clone.

I could see an author like KW Jeter coming up with something like that for one fo the excellent novels.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Quisty
Quisty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Art Lover
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 06:58:25 Reply

At 6/8/06 04:33 AM, C0GMA wrote: Since Xennethy isn't going to blow his own trumpet

He blew it. Look up a few posts. Where I posted and right after that.

<3

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 07:01:34 Reply

At 6/8/06 06:58 AM, Quisty wrote: He blew it. Look up a few posts. Where I posted and right after that.

<3

Well, I wouldn't say it was blowing his own trumpet like Bahamut- (B0GMA) and Andersson with their latest flash submissions :P

Oh, and in my review, I asked for more episodes. You can make parodies of various other 'classic SW scenes', can't you?

Please

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 10:57:06 Reply

At 6/8/06 06:56 AM, C0GMA wrote: Yeah, but with a clone, it is still a different entity, unless there is some force power which allows you to transfer your essence (concious thought, etc) into the clone.

Hmm... i think thats what happened to Palpatine, isit? I read dark empire too long ago and i've forgotten. I think Palpy transfered his spirit into a younger body. You know sith magic are capable of doing almost anything. He came back twice from death...

At 6/8/06 07:01 AM, C0GMA wrote:
Well, I wouldn't say it was blowing his own trumpet like Bahamut- (B0GMA) and Andersson with their latest flash submissions :P

What did they do??

Oh, and in my review, I asked for more episodes. You can make parodies of various other 'classic SW scenes', can't you?

Please

Oh, i didn't realised u are the first one to review it. Thanks, but it seemed only the SW fans are enjoying it.
I guess there wont be anymore new SW animation from me, i hope to work on something new. But im very interested in making a SW game. Which i'll probably start soon.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Writer
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 11:52:24 Reply

At 6/8/06 10:57 AM, Xennethy wrote:
What did they do??

Sunshine Crew flash. Don't ask me any more, I'm on the verge of killing someone over it

Oh, i didn't realised u are the first one to review it. Thanks, but it seemed only the SW fans are enjoying it.

First review :D

I guess there wont be anymore new SW animation from me, i hope to work on something new. But im very interested in making a SW game. Which i'll probably start soon.

Well, whatever you do, I'm looking forward to it, I've bookmarked you as a favourite author.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-08 15:18:10 Reply

At 6/8/06 06:34 AM, RB_Bran wrote: Who here belives in the theory that palpatine created Aniken?

Not me, I am a firm believer that it was Darth Plageius (sp?) that orchestrated Anakin's birth. Maybe he made him in the womb of a slave to give him more anger, so he would turn to the dark side? Just a thought.

And yes, I remember now that Palpatine DID forsee his death. Why else would he make clones of himself? It didn't make sense to me shortly after I posted it, but no god dman EDIT button!

Xen, I fivened your movie, it was really, really, really, really, really, really good. I loved it so much that I fav'ed it. Did I put you as one of my favorite authors? If I didn't, I'll be sure to later on :)

Alright, who here thinks Cay Qel-Droma is the stronger of the Qel-Dromas? My friend won't listen to me, I believe Ulic was, even though he was seduced by the Krath...

Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 02:11:40 Reply

At 6/8/06 03:18 PM, LordTrunks wrote:
Xen, I fivened your movie, it was really, really, really, really, really, really good. I loved it so much that I fav'ed it. Did I put you as one of my favorite authors? If I didn't, I'll be sure to later on :)

Thanks alot. ^_^

Alright, who here thinks Cay Qel-Droma is the stronger of the Qel-Dromas? My friend won't listen to me, I believe Ulic was, even though he was seduced by the Krath...

I believe Ulic was stronger, but i don think Cay will kill his brother therefore he lost in the duel.
Maybe u should ask something else, LT. Not everyone had seen the Sith war or the kotor series.

I wanna ask, which Sith Lord do u think is the worst in the SW universe? I personally think its Darth Maul, Count Dooku is pretty bad too.

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 06:24:32 Reply

God, you guys really know a lot about the Star Wars expanded universe. I dont know about half the people you're talking about.

But, since I'm bored, I'll give you guys some info on the new set from Star Wars minis. It basically has all the powerful sith lords of the old republic days and some Jedi from then too. A new version of Darth Vader was released too. But a new version of him has come out in every set except for one.

There's a new Darth Maul and a new Darth Sidious figure. Also, the Republic Commando squad is a powerhouse for anyone who wants to have a Republic team. Trust me, I've learned from experience.

You guys probally have no idea what I'm talking about, so for more info, just go to The Star Wars minis homepage.

<3

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 16:46:36 Reply

At 6/9/06 02:11 AM, Xennethy wrote: I wanna ask, which Sith Lord do u think is the worst in the SW universe? I personally think its Darth Maul, Count Dooku is pretty bad too.

The worst sith lord.... hmmm....

It is tied between Dooku and Bandon. Sure, Dooku was fun to fight with, but the lack of "togetherness" Anakin and Obi-Wan fought with showed through with their defeat. It was a fluke. Plus, he really, really sucked. In BattleFront II, it took me over 4 days to master his moves. 4 DAYS!!! It only took me a single day to master Obi-Wan, Anakin,. and Maul.

For those of you unfamiliar with the expanded universe, Darth Bandon was Lord Malak's apprentice. Malak was the Lord of the Sith after the Mandalorian Wars (after 'killing' [or so he thought] his former master).... just google his name, god damnit!

Sorry if I ramble on too much about EU and KotOR... lol.

Xennethy
Xennethy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Animator
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 19:13:04 Reply

At 6/9/06 06:24 AM, RB_Bran wrote: stuffs

Thanks for the info, RB_BRan :)
I was quite interested in the minis actually, they certainly looked cool, but i don think i can afford them...

At 6/9/06 04:46 PM, LordTrunks wrote: The worst sith lord.... hmmm....

It is tied between Dooku and Bandon. Sure, Dooku was fun to fight with, but the lack of "togetherness" Anakin and Obi-Wan fought with showed through with their defeat. It was a fluke. Plus, he really, really sucked. In BattleFront II, it took me over 4 days to master his moves. 4 DAYS!!! It only took me a single day to master Obi-Wan, Anakin,. and Maul.

For those of you unfamiliar with the expanded universe, Darth Bandon was Lord Malak's apprentice. Malak was the Lord of the Sith after the Mandalorian Wars (after 'killing' [or so he thought] his former master).... just google his name, god damnit!

Sorry if I ramble on too much about EU and KotOR... lol.

Oh, ya! I've forgotten about Bandon too. He's another guy who does nothing at all.
But have you guys noticed, Dooku is the only Sith that did not kill any Jedi on screen, perhaps off-screen too... Im not sure if he ever killed any, probably Sifo Dyas.

And talking about Sith Lords, i saw the new Legacy comics recently, where the story sets 100 years after Return of the jedi. And the Sith are back again! Theres so many new sith lords, i will mention a few now - Darth Krayt, Darth Maladi, Darth Nihl, Darth Stryfe, Darth Wyyrlok and so on... Its drawn by my fav SW artist Jan Duursema, so those who are interested can just pick up one at any nearby bookstores :)

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 20:56:39 Reply

At 6/9/06 07:13 PM, Xennethy wrote: Thanks for the info, RB_BRan :)
I was quite interested in the minis actually, they certainly looked cool, but i don think i can afford them...

Yeah, I know, I have spent a whole bunch of money on the minis, but its a good hobby.

<3

WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-06-09 21:00:11 Reply

Am i weird cause i have not scene esposide III

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower
History Crew

BBS Signature