New Topic Respond to this Topic
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 9th, 2006 @ 11:38 AM Reply

At 9/8/06 05:04 PM, LordTrunks wrote: And I have a whole folder of saber sounds, everything you'd ever need. PM me for them :D

Well, one I was having difficulty finding when I was using flash 30 day trial was the sound of spinning lightsabers. Like from the third movie where Grievous is spinning them. I loved that sound but I couldnt find it anywhere. If you had that, I could still use it once I get my own flash. But for now, I cant put it anywhere due to computer problems.

<3

Obey-giant
Obey-giant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 9th, 2006 @ 11:41 AM Reply

jarjar is awsome

Flak
Flak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 9th, 2006 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 9/8/06 07:56 AM, RB_Bran wrote:
Shouldn't Yoda be the best Jedi?
Yeah, he's pretty good, its kind of a tie between Yoda and Mace Windu because Windu is more acustom to fighting. Yoda is more for support.

All of the Force adepts born after the formation of the Republic are noobs. D:
Ancient Sith, for the win.

BANNED. Later, gator.

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 11:29 AM Reply

anybody wants this sig

The Star Wars Club!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 11:55 AM Reply

At 9/10/06 11:29 AM, DarkSoldier51 wrote: anybody wants this sig

The light saber is very blocky and the energy bursts are really thick, and the madness head is stretched... no thanks....

Check out my band by clicking my sig!

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 11:57 AM Reply

At 9/10/06 11:55 AM, LordTrunks wrote:
At 9/10/06 11:29 AM, DarkSoldier51 wrote: anybody wants this sig
The light saber is very blocky and the energy bursts are really thick, and the madness head is stretched... no thanks....

yup i know when i get a better program ill make it better

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 9/9/06 11:54 PM, Flak wrote: All of the Force adepts born after the formation of the Republic are noobs. D:

Wut about Bastila Shan. I have a figure for her and she's pretty good. ^_^

But if I were to compare her to Yoda, they would be somewhat similar because Yoda has some of the same moves.

<3

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 07:23 PM Reply

Hey all! I'm gonna be 20 on Thursday! OMG! AND in two days, the ORIGINAL not fucked with Star Wars movies come out. All in single DVD form ^_^

Flak
Flak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 07:31 PM Reply

At 9/10/06 01:19 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
At 9/9/06 11:54 PM, Flak wrote: All of the Force adepts born after the formation of the Republic are noobs. D:
Wut about Bastila Shan. I have a figure for her and she's pretty good. ^_^

But if I were to compare her to Yoda, they would be somewhat similar because Yoda has some of the same moves.

Bastila Shan. A decent warrior, I suppose.
Then again, all of them from about the same time as KotOR I/II take place are going to be better than any born ABY.

It kind of weakens over time, I suppose.
To an ancient Sith marauder, fighting Mace Windu would be like fighting a child.

BANNED. Later, gator.

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 10th, 2006 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 9/10/06 07:23 PM, SapphireRose wrote: Hey all! I'm gonna be 20 on Thursday! OMG! AND in two days, the ORIGINAL not fucked with Star Wars movies come out. All in single DVD form ^_^

Well, I'll tell you happy birthday on thursday. And when are they going to come out with a DVD set that has all the movies?

<3

Jaketheclonetrooper
Jaketheclonetrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 11th, 2006 @ 03:52 AM Reply

Sigh, I still miss the Dianoga Hunter AKA Steve Irwin.

LOL

Anyways, I got new SW insider mags. The Sith special edition's cover is really cool.
It's Darth Vader jump-stabbing a rebel. The rebel is looking at a 45 degree angle and Vader's Lightsaber is going through his hand and into his chest.
There's also this Order 66 Report.
It's really funny cuz they give weird reasons for killing the jedi.
Like: Plo Koon, killed in a suicide attack against a nemoidian grub nursery. In the film he hits a building. LOL

Also, Aayla Secura, killed for plotting to poison Felucia's water supply.
One more, Jett Zukkasa ( Or was it Zett Jukkasa?) killed for threatening Senator Organa. ( He's the one Bail sees killing the 501st guys before he was shot.)

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 11th, 2006 @ 06:30 AM Reply

At 9/11/06 03:52 AM, Jaketheclonetrooper wrote: There's also this Order 66 Report.
It's really funny cuz they give weird reasons for killing the jedi.
Like: Plo Koon, killed in a suicide attack against a nemoidian grub nursery. In the film he hits a building. LOL

Lol, politics always find their own ways for making excuses.

One more, Jett Zukkasa ( Or was it Zett Jukkasa?) killed for threatening Senator Organa. ( He's the one Bail sees killing the 501st guys before he was shot.)

You know the person that played that character was actually George Lucas's sun?

you guys probally already knew that...

<3

Mooseymooseymanboobs
Mooseymooseymanboobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 11th, 2006 @ 11:15 AM Reply

At 9/8/06 07:56 AM, RB-Bran wrote: Warmaster is a unique person and the normal rules that follow, you cant have two of the same unique. For example, you cant have two darth vaders in a squad.

I guess that makes sence. I'd just have a Warmaster and then as many of the best non-uniques I can get.

Yeah, he's pretty good, its kind of a tie between Yoda and Mace Windu because Windu is more acustom to fighting. Yoda is more for support.

I've noticed that in games that let you be Mace Windu and Yoda. Mace always does more damage, and has better saber attacks. Yoda's hard to hid and fast with good force.

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 11th, 2006 @ 02:58 PM Reply

At 9/11/06 06:30 AM, RB-Bran wrote: You know the person that played that character was actually George Lucas's sun?

you guys probally already knew that...

George Lucas is rich enough to have his own sun? Man, where does he keep it?

<3

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 11th, 2006 @ 03:39 PM Reply

At 9/11/06 11:15 AM, ChromeShotgun wrote: I guess that makes sence. I'd just have a Warmaster and then as many of the best non-uniques I can get.

Well, you can always have fringe uniques that are like people for hire. Like Boba fett, IG-88, 4-LOM, Gengar, Bossk, etc.

I've noticed that in games that let you be Mace Windu and Yoda. Mace always does more damage, and has better saber attacks. Yoda's hard to hid and fast with good force.

Yeah, its more fun to play as Mace Windu when you're in battle front 2 because he has that ground pound-like attack where he does damage to everyone around him.

<3

Jaketheclonetrooper
Jaketheclonetrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 12th, 2006 @ 04:12 AM Reply

At 9/11/06 03:39 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
At 9/11/06 11:15 AM, ChromeShotgun wrote:

:Gengar, :
:Ain't that a Pokemon??

Also, a question

The Death Star is the only one with a weapon that could destroy a planet. True or False?

And have you guys watched the Star Wars Gangsta Rap SE ?
It's one of the songs here i've fully memorized aside from ebaums world dot com and the ultimate showdown ( and orgy)

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 12th, 2006 @ 08:42 AM Reply

At 9/12/06 04:12 AM, Jaketheclonetrooper wrote:
At 9/11/06 03:39 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
At 9/11/06 11:15 AM, ChromeShotgun wrote:
Gengar, :
Ain't that a Pokemon??
Also, a question

The Death Star is the only one with a weapon that could destroy a planet. True or False?

False, if you ever played KotOR, you'll see that Darth Malak ordered the planet Taris to be destroyed. So all the sith guys started bombing the hell out of the place.

And have you guys watched the Star Wars Gangsta Rap SE ?
It's one of the songs here i've fully memorized aside from ebaums world dot com and the ultimate showdown ( and orgy)

Orgy? That song is gay!

<3

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 07:42 PM Reply

At 9/11/06 02:58 PM, LordTrunks wrote: George Lucas is rich enough to have his own sun? Man, where does he keep it?

<3

Haha, making fun of my typoes very clever.

XD

<3

Apollo
Apollo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 08:43 PM Reply

Hey all , I don't know if you guys remeber me I was memeber a while back, my old user name was Turk, after taking a break from newgrounds for a I'm back, so have I missed anything.

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 9/13/06 08:43 PM, Apollo wrote: Hey all , I don't know if you guys remeber me I was memeber a while back, my old user name was Turk, after taking a break from newgrounds for a I'm back, so have I missed anything.

Dont rember you, but I joined around page 76 or sumthing like that. I guess you missed a starwars flash or two and our leader changing her name several times.

whats her name now?

<3

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 9/13/06 08:54 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
whats her name now?

I'm right here... I changed it TWO TIMES... -.-

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 09:03 PM Reply

At 9/13/06 08:56 PM, SapphireRose wrote:
At 9/13/06 08:54 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
whats her name now?
I'm right here... I changed it TWO TIMES... -.-

But, you changed it one day and like exactly one day after, you changed it again!

oh well, the only change of my name was from RB_Bran to RB-Bran

<3

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 13th, 2006 @ 09:55 PM Reply

At 9/13/06 07:42 PM, RB-Bran wrote:
At 9/11/06 02:58 PM, LordTrunks wrote: George Lucas is rich enough to have his own sun? Man, where does he keep it?

<3
Haha, making fun of my typoes very clever.

XD

lol, sorry, sometimes I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi xS

BBS Signature
JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 03:55 AM Reply

Alright... So I'm 20 now, and I don't feel any different...@_@

I saw the new Star Wars DVDs in HMV. They have the original poster print on the covers, which I love, and a lot of nice features. HMV sells them together for $79.99, but it's not in a fancy box, just taped together. All 3 are sold seperate ONLY... Which I think is stupid, but whatever Lucas.

Jaketheclonetrooper
Jaketheclonetrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 05:02 AM Reply

RB_Bran, theres also this ship called a sun crusher that could destroy a galaxy ( not universe, galaxy)

And there was this weird geeky experience back when I was around 10.

There was this story called " Maui and the sun catcher" for our Reading class quiz, and when I read the title I thought it was " Maul and the sun crusher" and I said holy christ!!! then the guys around me heard me and they chuckled. It still embarrases me but it's also funny that I liked SW so much since I was 4

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 06:22 AM Reply

At 9/14/06 03:55 AM, SapphireRose wrote: I saw the new Star Wars DVDs in HMV. They have the original poster print on the covers, which I love, and a lot of nice features. HMV sells them together for $79.99, but it's not in a fancy box, just taped together. All 3 are sold seperate ONLY... Which I think is stupid, but whatever Lucas.

Yeah, when the hell are they going to come out with a movie case that has all six of the movies together in one case!? I mean they made one with 5 of them and said it was all that. I havent bought any star wars movies fearing that one day they're going to come out with a case that includes all 6!

<3

Mooseymooseymanboobs
Mooseymooseymanboobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 9/11/06 03:39 PM, RB-Bran wrote: Well, you can always have fringe uniques that are like people for hire. Like Boba fett, IG-88, 4-LOM, Gengar, Bossk, etc.

That'd be my team then. A warmaster then all the fringe uniques. IG-88 was one of the droids for that bounty hunter in The clone wars mini series right?

Yeah, its more fun to play as Mace Windu when you're in battle front 2 because he has that ground pound-like attack where he does damage to everyone around him.

The emporer has that too. It's class. The problem with Mace Windu is that his sprint attack it rubbish. Luke Skywalker is the best jedi on that game.

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 03:34 PM Reply

At 9/14/06 02:01 PM, ChromeShotgun wrote: That'd be my team then. A warmaster then all the fringe uniques. IG-88 was one of the droids for that bounty hunter in The clone wars mini series right?

Yeah, IG-88 is one of those. But they havent made one of those IG units on a speeder yet. >.<
Also, other fring units may include some animals like Reeks, Acalays, Rachors, etc. But they have an ability called savage, which gives you limitation what you can do. For example, I want my Reek to walk towards Mace Windu who is about 20 squares away. Since every character (most of the characters) can only move 12 squares, the reek has to get as close as he can. But wait, Jango Fett is only 4 sqares away. But I dont want to attack Jango. Well too bad because the ability savage states that I must try my best to end this characters turn adjacent to an enemy character, and cannot move away from that character until it is defeated.
But wait, some character have empathy, which takes away savage. Only two have it so far and they are Nightsiter sith witches and Vactarl Wrangler (I dont think I spelt that right) which are those little things that tended to Obi-Wons ship on Upatau in the thir movie.

The emporer has that too. It's class. The problem with Mace Windu is that his sprint attack it rubbish. Luke Skywalker is the best jedi on that game.

I personally think that Darth maul is the best because he has the best running attack. My second choice would be General Grievous cuz of that awsome four arm attack but the down side is that if I miss, I'm open for an attack. ;(

<3

ragorathon
ragorathon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 03:39 PM Reply

the sun crusher only destroys a solar system, not a galaxy

Apollo
Apollo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! Sep. 14th, 2006 @ 03:56 PM Reply

Speaking of destroying planets, and what-not, any one remeber in A New Hope, when the Falcon jumps into Alderon system, and finds the there's no Alderon, and Obi-Wan says it was destroyed by the Empire, and then Han says, "Impossbile it would take untire starfleet with more firepower then a..." then he's cut off by the tie fight, Anyone have an idea what he about to say?

BBS Signature