New Topic Respond to this Topic
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 10:56:14 Reply

At 9/17/06 07:14 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Just purchased the last 3 dvds to complete my set awsome...

Starwars Ep 4
Starwars Ep 5
Starwars Ep 6

Awsome deal now i also watched all 6 dvd's backc to back it was fun...

~X~

Wuts with all these older users coming here and saying the just bought star wars dvds?

<3

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 18:09:39 Reply

At 9/17/06 10:56 AM, RB-Bran wrote: Wuts with all these older users coming here and saying the just bought star wars dvds?

He's a member. He likes Star Wars. Don't be giving him the third-degree over liking what the clubs about :P

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:04:50 Reply

At 9/17/06 10:56 AM, RB-Bran wrote: Wuts with all these older users coming here and saying the just bought star wars dvds?

Maybe because this is a starwars club you know where starwars related stuff is discussed unless quisty changed it to fluffy toys club, nope its still starwars lol

Silly guy...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))
[] [] [] [] 14 years on newgrounds Whoohooo [] [] [] []
(NEED A REVIEW???) (( 22,000 + REVIEWS )

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:10:16 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:04 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Maybe because this is a starwars club you know where starwars related stuff is discussed unless quisty changed it to fluffy toys club, nope its still starwars lol

Silly guy...

~X~

I know that. I just notice all the time, theres an older member who rarley stops by and he says "hey I got some star wars movies, I'm going to go be cool now"

Then they never post again. ~_~

<3

TheProduct
TheProduct
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:11:22 Reply

is the mmorpg game star wars galaxies good?

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:15:11 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:10 PM, RB-Bran wrote: I know that. I just notice all the time, theres an older member who rarley stops by and he says "hey I got some star wars movies, I'm going to go be cool now"

I understand that, i may not be active here now, but i do have lots of posts in here, that quisty girl knows about that...

Anyways besides the new dvd releases whats new in starwars...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:19:16 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:15 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Anyways besides the new dvd releases whats new in starwars...

That Dvd release is crap.

no offense

The real thing I'm waiting for is the release of all six movies in one case. Thats what I'm waiting for.

And if they were going to release the original movies on dvd, why did they do it seperatly?

<3

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 20:38:25 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:15 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I understand that, i may not be active here now, but i do have lots of posts in here, that quisty girl knows about that...
~X~

Actually, if anyone pays attention to me... I've said many times that ~X~ is like a second leader here. He is just a busy guy :P

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 21:42:26 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:38 PM, SapphireRose wrote: He is just a busy guy :P

Busy? Look at what he posts on the Late Night Lounge.

WTF is that stuff?

<3

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 22:13:14 Reply

At 9/17/06 09:42 PM, RB-Bran wrote: Busy? Look at what he posts on the Late Night Lounge.

WTF is that stuff?

Inside joke you dont know about thats all, has nothing to do with whats being discussed here in this club though...

At 9/17/06 08:19 PM, RB-Bran wrote: That Dvd release is crap.
no offense

Its starwars on dvd thats all i cared about so im happy about it...

The real thing I'm waiting for is the release of all six movies in one case. Thats what I'm waiting for.

they may add some extra features but not much mor ethen what was discussed in the gold versions of the vhs sets...

And if they were going to release the original movies on dvd, why did they do it seperatly?

you can also buy them as a 3set the original dvds...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 22:49:21 Reply

At 9/17/06 08:19 PM, RB-Bran wrote: That Dvd release is crap.
no offense

Well, unless they're going to have feature length commentaries by Harrison Ford, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and James Earl Jones what more can they do?

Same. It probably won't be for another year or so, unless someone's heard otherwise. Actually it'll probably be when Lucas decides to get off his ass.

This recent re-release? To make more money on a "newer version," why else? This is also why I'm not buying any newer SW DVDs until there's a 6 movie set, as they'll just churn out newer stuff year after year. I still don't own Episodes 1-3, and my 4-6 are only on VHS.

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-17 22:58:58 Reply

At 9/17/06 09:42 PM, RB-Bran wrote: Busy? Look at what he posts on the Late Night Lounge.

WTF is that stuff?

Art creative works? Silly fun? ~X~ likes to be serious here, and only comes here when there is something topic related to disscuss. I like that, so sew me :P

Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 06:30:18 Reply

At 9/17/06 10:49 PM, phileeguy wrote: I still don't own Episodes 1-3, and my 4-6 are only on VHS.

Same here, I have to borrow my Bro's Dvds and he said that he's gonna give me his old VHS of starwars. All original content. ^_^

I like that, so sew me :P

I'm not good at arts and crafts.

just messin with ya =P

<3

Mooseymooseymanboobs
Mooseymooseymanboobs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 15:55:52 Reply

I got Lego Star Wars II on Saturday. It's the main reason I haven't been on for awhile. I played it for eight straight hours and completed every single mission. There are three characters I haven't got from IV-VI which are Anakin Skywalker(Ghost) Ben Kenobi(Ghost) and Yoda(ghost). They are 1 million studs each. I also borrowed the first lego star wars because you can transfer I-III onto it. I've finally found my true love.

Not really but still.
phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 18:54:31 Reply

At 9/18/06 03:55 PM, ChromeShotgun wrote: I got Lego Star Wars II on Saturday. It's the main reason I haven't been on for awhile. I played it for eight straight hours and completed every single mission.

Only 8 hours? Sounds like a pretty short game. Maybe I'll rent it instead of buying it.

Trunks
Trunks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 19:40:23 Reply

At 9/18/06 06:54 PM, phileeguy wrote: Only 8 hours? Sounds like a pretty short game. Maybe I'll rent it instead of buying it.

Yeah, on my first play through KotOR I It took about 40+ hours.

not all at once, obviously

Web developer, software engineer, musician, all-around nerd.

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 21:23:05 Reply

At 9/18/06 06:54 PM, phileeguy wrote: Only 8 hours? Sounds like a pretty short game. Maybe I'll rent it instead of buying it.

The first one became a greatest hit, so you KNOW this one is going to, too. I would just wait for that to happen, it will be lower in price, and as a Star Wars collector I'd prefer to keep it.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 21:42:28 Reply

as for games i still love my old but still fun...

Battleground games and clone wars like age of empires but only with starwars characters, i love making my own set-ups and having a huge sith vs jedi battles...

Very fun...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 21:45:50 Reply

At 9/18/06 09:42 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Battleground games and clone wars like age of empires but only with starwars characters, i love making my own set-ups and having a huge sith vs jedi battles...

Very fun...

~X~

Age of Empire sounds good. I'd like that, but everone is playing Battlefront... It's not that type of RTS game you like, but it's neat ^_^

I just bought Star Wars toys. I found them in a sale thing. They're used, but look brand new. Darth Vader Voice Changer, works awesome, and a little Melenium falcon. Also, I got a birthday present 500 piece Anikan/guys of Episode 3 puzzle from my Aunt.

Doobie
Doobie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-18 23:27:15 Reply

hey guys, i wanted to know what is the title of the music being played in star wars episode III, when anakin and his clone troopers are marching into the jedi temple?

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 01:39:43 Reply

At 9/18/06 11:27 PM, Doobie wrote: hey guys, i wanted to know what is the title of the music being played in star wars episode III, when anakin and his clone troopers are marching into the jedi temple?

Good one im not sure im sure one of these guys will know though, maybe its in the credits if you have the dvd, it doesnt label scenes i dont think it does anyways...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 01:40:49 Reply

At 9/18/06 09:45 PM, SapphireRose wrote: Age of Empire sounds good. I'd like that, but everone is playing Battlefront... It's not that type of RTS game you like, but it's neat ^_^

I dont know i love RTS games so thats why i got them, i did howver onetime buy a playstation game of starwars but it was ok...

I just bought Star Wars toys. I found them in a sale thing. They're used, but look brand new. Darth Vader Voice Changer, works awesome, and a little Melenium falcon. Also, I got a birthday present 500 piece Anikan/guys of Episode 3 puzzle from my Aunt.

How did the puzzle come along??

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
phileeguy
phileeguy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 01:55:08 Reply

At 9/18/06 11:27 PM, Doobie wrote: hey guys, i wanted to know what is the title of the music being played in star wars episode III, when anakin and his clone troopers are marching into the jedi temple?

I'm not 100% on that either, but I did look up the Soundtrack on Amazon.com as they have little listening snips. There's a list of the 15 tracks, and I'm guessing it's either "Enter Lord Vader," "Anakin's Dark Deeds" or "Anakin's Betrayal."

I don't have a copy of Episode III to compare with me, so you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

Jaketheclonetrooper
Jaketheclonetrooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 04:06:39 Reply

The RTS your reffering to is Galactic Battlegrounds, right?

In Gamesmaster Philippines, in their review of Empire at War, that Galactic Battlegrounds was mediocre.

It was actually kind of mediocre.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 04:44:26 Reply

At 9/19/06 04:06 AM, Jaketheclonetrooper wrote: The RTS your reffering to is Galactic Battlegrounds, right?

In Gamesmaster Philippines, in their review of Empire at War, that Galactic Battlegrounds was mediocre.

maybe to some but for me a rts fan it was very fun infact i still play it now and then, i play other rts games now though...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 05:06:53 Reply

At 9/19/06 04:44 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: maybe to some but for me a rts fan it was very fun infact i still play it now and then, i play other rts games now though...

~X~

Only ever was 4 POPULARLY successful SW games... The lego ones, Battlefront ones, Bounty Hunter, and Star Wars Galaxies.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 06:01:38 Reply

well i dont know about that because the battleground sgame was also set up so you could play on MSN's the zone its probably still there its a site where all the games are that you can play online with other players....

But anyways thats about the only game i have got and will get for starwars...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 06:30:58 Reply

Hey, I heard sum1 chatting about Age of Empires! I loeve that game. I used to play it on the internet all the time until zone.com discontinued hosting games for it. Now you have to get gamespy and it just isnt the same. =(

<3

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Movie Buff
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 06:37:09 Reply

At 9/19/06 06:30 AM, RB-Bran wrote: Hey, I heard sum1 chatting about Age of Empires! I loeve that game. I used to play it on the internet all the time until zone.com discontinued hosting games for it. Now you have to get gamespy and it just isnt the same. =(

Yeah i use to play there all the time, it is an old game though it was about time for it, i have not been there for over a year though, thats were they hosted battlegrounds aswell...

they probably made room for new games or something...

~X~

~X~ ((FOLLOW-ME))
~X~ ((P-BOT NAKED))

BBS Signature
Bran-Man
Bran-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Star Wars Club! 2006-09-19 08:55:19 Reply

At 9/19/06 06:37 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: they probably made room for new games or something...

~X~

Yeah, like Age of Empires 3. Also, I think they host Star Wars Empire at war there too.

I'm not entirely sure

<3