Respond to this Topic
Onizero
Onizero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 07:05 PM Reply

I seriously think Dawn of the Madness should've got atleast 2nd place. Madness bar brawl was lame...

Swag.
Follow my tumblr

BBS Signature
HAM-Mosessess
HAM-Mosessess
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 07:20 PM Reply

big up to the winners, and NG!

BLooDyNiGhTMaRE
BLooDyNiGhTMaRE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 07:51 PM Reply

i dont get it really

Gears of War...::::....::::....
Xbox live GT= o PrO SkATE o

BBS Signature
yosoydracula777
yosoydracula777
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 07:57 PM Reply

Congratulations to the winners, but I thought that any one on disc one was better than disc 2.

lookover262
lookover262
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 09:17 PM Reply

lol i'll give it a shot. but how can you see through the cups???

ExtraChewy
ExtraChewy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 09:46 PM Reply

blah.

BBS Signature
Lazydaemon
Lazydaemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 10:10 PM Reply

Ah, Madness... How I love thee, let me count the ways...

Your destructive tendencies,
your comical bloody violence,
your wide assortment of gruesome deaths...

I especially like the Fourth-Wall-Breaking behavior and every time the fabric of space is ripped.

O Madness, I love thy simple premise, where violence is entertainment that needs no point. Your fanhood and cult-like following will entertain for years to come. Only here on Newgrounds, where the food is great, the drugs are free, and you get to ride the lightning all you want.

Hooray for Madness, congratulations to our winners, and Keep 'Em Coming, Boys!

Mwa ha ha ha haaa...

YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 28th, 2008 @ 11:44 PM Reply

who is hank???????
anyway halloween flash submission.... hmmm... i'd love to make something but i'm just so busy with college right now....

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

CaddyCo
CaddyCo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 12:13 AM Reply

This made my day. Tom, you goof lol

Masculine
Masculine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 42
Artist
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 12:14 AM Reply

I can't say Madness is one of my favorites but some of animations were pretty good this year.

cindyjong230
cindyjong230
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 05:42 AM Reply

At 9/28/08 09:46 PM, ExtraChewy wrote: blah.

That's the only thing you have to say?!?! LOL!

Herger
Herger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 02:20 PM Reply

The madness and halloween contests seem to be lacking in flash games...are the contests strictly for movies?

FREEWAY FRENZY
Speed through enemies and obstacles in this addictive driving game! Choose from over 20 cars!

BBS Signature
Reyals
Reyals
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 05:28 PM Reply

Round cartoon butts only add hilarity and massive amounts of awesome. Well deserved I say.

A Bedtime Tale | 1 | 2 | 3 |

BBS Signature
MindChamber
MindChamber
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Filmmaker
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 05:40 PM Reply

At 9/28/08 10:56 AM, Slicing-Claws wrote: Well Tom, metal slug does have zombies and mummys and other things....are we allowed to work with sprites?
Because I can do many things way easier with sprites so I was just wondering.

you can, but you will win jack shit. :)

MindDemon
MindDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 06:29 PM Reply

Where is With My Mind's Madness? That definitely deserved to win at least something...

BBS Signature
anasm
anasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 06:47 PM Reply

WOW cool prizes !
the winners r lucky .....

Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners!

ANOOOS

BBS Signature
pizzaman117
pizzaman117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 07:00 PM Reply

At 9/26/08 02:25 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/26/08 01:53 PM, doberman7 wrote: What type of gun is that? some kind of toy one, or a BB gun? :O
It's MC's Robocop gun replica.

robocop roxs my sox indeed

my xbox gamertag: chrome ninja113\this kind fellow made this badass sig/ng log

BBS Signature
anthony777w
anthony777w
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 9/29/08 06:29 PM, MindDemon wrote: Where is With My Mind's Madness? That definitely deserved to win at least something...

With my mind's madness couldn't win because Mindchamber works for Newgrounds. He may have deserved to win but whatever.

idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 10:01 PM Reply

I feal so bad that i could not make a flash for madness day. But i could not figure it out >.<

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
Slicing-Claws
Slicing-Claws
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 9/29/08 05:40 PM, MindChamber wrote:
At 9/28/08 10:56 AM, Slicing-Claws wrote: Well Tom, metal slug does have zombies and mummys and other things....are we allowed to work with sprites?
Because I can do many things way easier with sprites so I was just wondering.
you can, but you will win jack shit. :)

Like what chamb?

Slicing IS Back And Ready To ATTACK........................FOR HIS FIRST AWARD XD

BBS Signature
onepiecedevotee
onepiecedevotee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 29th, 2008 @ 11:52 PM Reply

Well. Looks like it's time to break out the Flash. Hello Halloween Contest.

Caution Advised When Handling

MoliMoliMoll
MoliMoliMoll
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 30th, 2008 @ 06:08 AM Reply

Madness- Confabulation was deserve to win!

WTF= What the FU**.
FTW= FU** the what
lololol

BBS Signature
icehulk34
icehulk34
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 30th, 2008 @ 03:55 PM Reply

Amazing flashes. Too bad Mindchamber is staff, that movie made me jizz.

I GOT AFRO! DO YOU GOT AFRO?

ragnor70
ragnor70
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 30th, 2008 @ 06:37 PM Reply

omg nice costume... and i cant believe "with my mind's madness" didnt get into at least top 5... any ways, i agree with some of the winners... i wish i couldve done suomething but i cant flash... but i have some pretty good ideas...

DriftLV1
DriftLV1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 30th, 2008 @ 07:06 PM Reply

Crap I missed the unveiling of this.

:[

LOL OMG MY NAEM IZ DRIFT KEWL
DUN MAEK ME BEET J00 UPZ!

DeEnilol8er
DeEnilol8er
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Sep. 30th, 2008 @ 08:51 PM Reply

Lol funny picture.
But instead of small cups, use like see-through air hockey table pucks?
(red ones of course)

killer789
killer789
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Audiophile
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Oct. 1st, 2008 @ 01:32 AM Reply

good choices althou i did like xonic madness

I'm bored , and I love to draw
visit my post just by clicking on my name
I'll have to upload more soon

BBS Signature
Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Oct. 1st, 2008 @ 10:03 AM Reply

WWWWWWWWW

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWvWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWvWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWvW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWvWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
LesPaul-Clock
LesPaul-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Oct. 1st, 2008 @ 08:23 PM Reply

No pumpkin carving contest!? WHAAAAAA? :)

awesomecooper
awesomecooper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Madness Day 2008 and MGS Winners! Oct. 2nd, 2008 @ 12:23 AM Reply

the madness winners were awesome and the mgs winners were awesome. awesome.