00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3

46,670 Views | 543 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 08:12:23

So do i have to pay for it?...

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 09:06:59

Oh here is a remake of the last design i made........i think its better....u?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 11:21:40

At 10/1/08 08:12 AM, Peglay wrote: So do i have to pay for it?...

No, you just need to PM him your mailing info.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 12:35:58

So i need to send him a Pm with meh mailing info....got it!

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 13:29:40

this is newgrounds isnt it? why hasnt anyone made a teddy wiht a cock for a head yet?

I will continue to row my fake canoe

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 14:52:26

Lol this one is fuck ugly.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 16:08:58

working with colours and better shapes. Of course I hate trying to work with computer made art because it will be 100 times better in reality and it's really hard to prove that I'm not making shit.
It's really hard to show you what it will be...

Anyway, the leaves would actually look like leaves, be overlapping and not have a brown background like this picture. I'm thinking I'll do a flat teal helmet with wonderful flat highlights around the holes. MAYBE a stiching up the side and/or an elevated object in the centre like I'm hinting with in this picture.

BOY O BOY I HATE WORKING WITH A COMPUTER

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-01 16:13:02

cockdamn it

If anyone can spare it, I would really appreciate $0.60 on paypal PM me perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-02 00:37:20

just got mine in the mail today so I'll be posting WIPs soon (I bought 3 in case I fuck up but hopefully I won't and can use the other 2 for alternate designs)

I will eventually get around to putting something here. for the meantime here is a link to my portfolio

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-02 16:21:12

the inspiration keeps comming but i keep treating the helmet as a diffrent part of the figure i think i could intergrate it

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 01:17:33

Luis, Are you going to announce the winners of the free teddy troops or is it just unofficial and ur just PMing whoever's is good.

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 06:38:03

At 10/1/08 04:39 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: I'm not actually participating, I just wanted to get this pervy idea out of my system. :P

It would be just awesome, if you'll make one like that..... If I saw something like that for sale, I would buy it.

Only Apples Have The Right To be Red

MY DEVIANTART GALLERY

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 11:09:41

Ok Luis i PMd u the mailing info....sorry for taking so long...had some computer problems.....

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 15:10:51

here are mine designssss..... tankmen

Facebook goes bankrupt 90% of younger population will fall into depression if u r the one of 10% of the population add this on your sign

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 15:14:16

I already made a gun for it but it isnt done yet the gun it needs only to be done with:
Virtualizer - Dreamweaver Detail - Fireworks cs3 pro here is a quick draw in MS paint

You are reading me?!

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 16:43:05

At 10/1/08 04:39 AM, silly-stungun-millie wrote: I'm not actually participating, I just wanted to get this pervy idea out of my system. :P

you could (if you win) donate it to whoever you think is best

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 16:52:56

Hey 1 thing that i wanna know.....with what kind of paint can u paint the teddy....whats the best? Markers,or what?....

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 20:04:09

At 10/3/08 04:52 PM, Peglay wrote: Hey 1 thing that i wanna know.....with what kind of paint can u paint the teddy....whats the best? Markers,or what?....

Acrylic or Warhammer paints. You can use pens too if you want.

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 20:32:32

Hot stuff! dig my volcano bear! his head is on fire!!! the eyes creep me out...

I love you! Who ever you are...

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 20:35:00

At 10/3/08 04:52 PM, Peglay wrote: Hey 1 thing that i wanna know.....with what kind of paint can u paint the teddy....whats the best? Markers,or what?....

Go to an art store like ACMore they got the paint, props and other stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 21:04:22

At 10/3/08 01:17 AM, ExtraChewy wrote: Luis, Are you going to announce the winners of the free teddy troops or is it just unofficial and ur just PMing whoever's is good.

Im just scanning the thread and giving em to ones that look like

1) they would be physically doable
2) they have some thought put into em

I'll just give em up until im all out... i still have another 7ish left.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-03 23:20:41

At 10/3/08 06:38 AM, IDuDe wrote:
It would be just awesome, if you'll make one like that..... If I saw something like that for sale, I would buy it.

2 main reasons why I wouldn't make one:

1, Finding a job and getting my current projects done has higher priority than painting miniatures
2, There is NO WAY I'm going shopping for a little pink condom to put on a miniature bear. Oh, the confused looks I would get...

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 00:36:48

Can any one give me some tips for hand painting gradients? If you cant or are just too lazy to explain link meh a tutorial or something... k thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 04:16:37

So can we use a prop or two? Like a little RPG?

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 04:18:01

At 10/3/08 09:04 PM, Luis wrote:
At 10/3/08 01:17 AM, ExtraChewy wrote: Luis, Are you going to announce the winners of the free teddy troops or is it just unofficial and ur just PMing whoever's is good.

So...witch ones do look like they would be physically doable and they have some thought put into em?

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 11:43:41

At 10/4/08 04:18 AM, Peglay wrote:

So...witch ones do look like they would be physically doable and they have some thought put into em?

Some of yours were interesting. Theres a few others that I saw, some people are buying their own though so I mean they are open to do whatever they want really.

The flame guy I saw earlier.. was cool but i dunno how realistic it is to be able to pull that off...

None

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 12:30:11

a knight teddy(pwn joo)

Facebook goes bankrupt 90% of younger population will fall into depression if u r the one of 10% of the population add this on your sign

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 12:42:10

Can i get one then?

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 18:49:27

tomorrow I'm doing an experiment with a stapler. It's a really unique idea and if it works I'll post the concept/experiment shit.
I'm trying a lot of things out so I can make one that will look awesome and hopefully make you want to give me a free one because I'm strapped for cash.

early birthday present perhaps?

BBS Signature

Response to Diy Teddy Troops Design Contest :3 2008-10-04 20:40:15

At 10/4/08 11:43 AM, Luis wrote:
At 10/4/08 04:18 AM, Peglay wrote:

Some of yours were interesting. Theres a few others that I saw, some people are buying their own though so I mean they are open to do whatever they want really.

The flame guy I saw earlier.. was cool but i dunno how realistic it is to be able to pull that off...

yeah the body will be easy... struggling with the flame materials right now... what do you think? should i use tissue paper or just make the parts that stick out out of sculpy and glue em on after i bake them?

BBS Signature